Pearl Jam 5 Pack Funkos on the way?

Comments

• demetrios said:
    Kinda wish I would've gotten the zombies now.  They would look great with all my Ghost pops.
    Which ones?

PAPA!!!!!!
  • kcuf mekcuf me Posts: 55
    Glad I'm not the only one waiting on that Stop N Shop place.. pre-ordered and paid early Summer
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    kcuf me said:
    Glad I'm not the only one waiting on that Stop N Shop place.. pre-ordered and paid early Summer
    The wait has sucked, but also the lack of communication when people ask them questions is crappy. I will never purchase another item from them or recommend them to anyone. My review for them when I finally get my order is going to be less than stellar. 
  • PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,578
    kcuf me said:
    The wait has sucked, but also the lack of communication when people ask them questions is crappy. I will never purchase another item from them or recommend them to anyone. My review for them when I finally get my order is going to be less than stellar. 
    Still waiting too. Only ordered due to this board recommendation.  Pisses me off when I see them in person and have to wait for this store saying they still don’t have them from a preorder.
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23
  • kcuf mekcuf me Posts: 55
    From their FB yesterday
    kcuf me said:
    From their FB yesterday
    Thanks for sharing. I will be calling them. 
  • PJamminPJammin Posts: 567
    I called them yesterday. They "put me on the list" for a refund. Whatever that means. 
  • EMC77EMC77 Almería, Spain Posts: 124
    edited January 2022
    PJammin said:
    I called them yesterday. They "put me on the list" for a refund. Whatever that means. 

At this point I don't know what to do. I orederd 2 packs in may (1 for me and another for a present for a friend). I lost the chance to get them from other places just waiting for this shop. Now, to be on a list for a refund seems exactly the same that having lost the money and I'm in Spain so I'm not calling them, but will they ever receive PJ funkos and deliver the orders? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Funny thing is they still "sell" PJ funko pack in their web...
    Post edited by EMC77 on
    EMC77 said:
    PJammin said:

At this point I don't know what to do. I orederd 2 packs in may (1 for me and another for a present for a friend). I lost the chance to get them from other places just waiting for this shop. Now, to be on a list for a refund seems exactly the same that having lost the money and I'm in Spain so I'm not calling them, but will they ever receive PJ funkos and deliver the orders? 🤷🏼‍♀️

When I called I spoke to a young lady, believe her name was Bree. She was very pleasant and apologetic. She indicated their order from their supplier has been pushed back again. Her best guess on arrival was March/April. I think she said they were in the process of changing suppliers (entertainment earth to Funko Direct maybe?!?!). Anyways, it sounds like it's a bit of a cluster. I was given the option to take store credit, wait on shipment or get a refund. I took the refund, which hasn't been processed yet. I'd try to reach them on their FB page if you want a refund. These things are readily available are various retailers elsewhere.
    Stop N' Shop processed my refund today. 
    I just called to cancel my order and get a refund. He said it might be a day or two. Glad to see that they are making it right with the orders and refunding money. 
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    My Mike doesn’t stand on its’ own. 
    Junko Pops
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,147
    My Try-N-Save order still hasn't shipped
    I miss igotid88
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    I just called to cancel my order and get a refund. He said it might be a day or two. Glad to see that they are making it right with the orders and refunding money. 

Great. Sucks they weren't able to get any orders in when many other shops did.
  • EMC77EMC77 Almería, Spain Posts: 124
    PJammin said:
    EMC77 said:
    PJammin said:

When I called I spoke to a young lady, believe her name was Bree. She was very pleasant and apologetic. She indicated their order from their supplier has been pushed back again. Her best guess on arrival was March/April. I think she said they were in the process of changing suppliers (entertainment earth to Funko Direct maybe?!?!). Anyways, it sounds like it's a bit of a cluster. I was given the option to take store credit, wait on shipment or get a refund. I took the refund, which hasn't been processed yet. I'd try to reach them on their FB page if you want a refund. These things are readily available are various retailers elsewhere.
    Thanks. I'll try with Facebook messenger but they've already ignored me before that way

Pop on in for Pearl Jam's Funko Pop figures!

• We wanted to update you with a recent change to your pre-order of POP Rocks: Pearl Jam- 5PK. The estimated release date of your Pop! has been changed to 17/01/2022 and if there are any changes, we will make sure the website is updated. 

You don’t need to do anything, we’ll take care of it all! Once your Pop! has landed in the warehouse and been allocated to your order, we’ll send you a dispatch email to let you know it is on its way.  

If there’s anything we can help with or you have any specific questions, please just pop us a message via your account. 

Pop In A Box
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    New Eddie V Funko pop coming in March:

;) 
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,436
    We wanted to update you with a recent change to your pre-order of POP Rocks: Pearl Jam- 5PK. The estimated release date of your Pop! has been changed to 17/01/2022 and if there are any changes, we will make sure the website is updated. 

You don’t need to do anything, we’ll take care of it all! Once your Pop! has landed in the warehouse and been allocated to your order, we’ll send you a dispatch email to let you know it is on its way.  

If there’s anything we can help with or you have any specific questions, please just pop us a message via your account. 

Pop In A Box
    Received this email today as well 

Yep, A Target Plus Partner.

What is a Target Plus™ Partner?

A Target Plus Partner is a third-party company that sells and ships items directly to you through Target.com and the Target apps. Target curates these Partners to bring you exciting brands and items you can order online. Target processes payment for items purchased from these Partners, and you can track items purchased from these Partners on your order details page.

• False_BeliefFalse_Belief Cardiff Posts: 743
    Trying to get a refund but I’m getting nowhere with Stop N Shop.   I’ve emailed them 3 times over the last two weeks to no response.    I’ve left them messages on Facebook -  again to no response.    Seriously one of the poorest customer experiences I’ve ever had.    Going to initiate a chargeback via my bank.   The ‘I don’t have anyone answering emails’ excuse doesn’t wash.  Get someone?   Dedicate an extra hour a day to clearing out the backlog?   Just a ridiculous excuse that shouldn’t be any of my concern…..

Leeds 2006, London 2007, Hartford 2008, London Shepherds Bush 2009, London O2 2009, Dublin 2010, London Hyde Park 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, EV solo London 30/7/2012, Berlin 2014, Stockholm 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Amsterdam 1 2018, London 1 2018, London 2 2018, EV solo Dublin 2019, London 1 2022, London 2 2022, New York City 2022 

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    Trying to get a refund but I’m getting nowhere with Stop N Shop.   I’ve emailed them 3 times over the last two weeks to no response.    I’ve left them messages on Facebook -  again to no response.    Seriously one of the poorest customer experiences I’ve ever had.    Going to initiate a chargeback via my bank.   The ‘I don’t have anyone answering emails’ excuse doesn’t wash.  Get someone?   Dedicate an extra hour a day to clearing out the backlog?   Just a ridiculous excuse that shouldn’t be any of my concern…..
    I think someone posted earlier that you need to call the store directly for a refund.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

on2legs said:
    I think someone posted earlier that you need to call the store directly for a refund.  
    I called Sunday 1/9 to ask for a refund. I am still waiting. I sent a follow up Facebook message and email Tuesday asking for an update on my refund, but I haven't heard back from them yet. Their number if you want to call them is (402) 805-4585.