I just picked up _____ on vinyl!

Comments

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Almost bought Pulse by Pink Floyd tonight.   Still thinking about it lol.   Carried it around the store for a while :lol:
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,593
    pjpjpaul said:
    brianlux said:
    DC29940 said:

My birthday and Christmas were very good to me and my collection.

Nice!
    Reckoning is one of my favorite R.E.M. albums (also saw them tour for that LP- good times!)
    I'm sorry (R.E.M. joke) 

R.E.M. joke? 
    Oh, wait!  You had me second guessing for a moment!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• DC29940DC29940 Tucson, AZ Posts: 630
    Loujoe said:
    DC29940 said:

My birthday and Christmas were very good to me and my collection.
    Share JC's bday? Happy birthday!
    Haha, it’s actually earlier in December, just hadn’t gotten around to posting the recent adds yet. 
    Kansas City 7.03.98
    St. Louis 10.11.00
    Kansas City 10.12.00
    St. Louis 4.22.03
    Kansas City 6.12.03
    St. Louis 10.5.04
    Kansas City 5.3.10
    Phoenix (EV) 11.4.12
    Phoenix 11.19.13
    Wrigley 1 8.20.16
    Seattle 1 8.8.18
    Phoenix 4.11.20
    Phoenix 5.9.22
    Indianapolis 9.10.23
    Indianapolis 8.26.24
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694

First purchase of 2022. 
  • Kid Amnesia?  What is this madness?
  • pjpjpaulpjpjpaul Posts: 1,648
    Kid Amnesia?  What is this madness?
    Isn't it just both albums plus outtakes? The third disc with the outtakes is titled Kid Amnesiae while the whole thing together is titled Kid A Mnesia . Apparently my copy is still sitting on a container ship at the moment.
    Virginia Beach 2000
    DC 2003
    DC 2004 (VFC)
    DC 2006
    Pittsburgh 2006
    Bonnaroo 2008
    Virginia Beach 2008
    DC 2008
    Philly (Spectrum) 10/31/2009
    DC 2010 (Jiffy Lube Live)
    PJ 20 night 1
    PJ 20 night 2
    Phoenix 2013
    LA 1 2013
    Memphis 2014
    Jacksonville 2016
    Greenville 2016
    Hampton 2016
    Columbia 2016
    Fenway 1 2016
    Fenway 2 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
    Wrigley 2 2018
    Fenway 1 2018
    Fenway 2 2018
    Sea Hear Now 2021
    Nashville 2022
    Louisville 2022
  • pjpjpaul said:
    Isn't it just both albums plus outtakes? The third disc with the outtakes is titled Kid Amnesiae while the whole thing together is titled Kid A Mnesia . Apparently my copy is still sitting on a container ship at the moment.
    Just googled it.  Did not know this existed!
  • Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited January 2022
    pjpjpaul said:
    it’s worth it to have Kid A on a 12 inch.  To me 10 inch records are so annoying.  

Unfortunately the pressing quality is pretty poor on mine at least 
    Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
  • Just purchased this.  If you are a punk rock fan then check these girls out.  Spit Boy is the band.  They were fast and energetic.

Great music!

https://dongiovannirecords.limitedrun.com/products/698205
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,840

Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,606
    Just purchased this.  If you are a punk rock fan then check these girls out.  Spit Boy is the band.  They were fast and energetic.

Great music!

I didn't know about this band. Will listen to some. We have similar distaste in music.
  • Loujoe said:
    Just purchased this.  If you are a punk rock fan then check these girls out.  Spit Boy is the band.  They were fast and energetic.

Great music!

I didn't know about this band. Will listen to some. We have similar distaste in music.
    Seriously was the first song I heard from them.  It was on a compilation called Give Me Back.  I'd recommend that Comp too.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Almost bought Pulse by Pink Floyd tonight.   Still thinking about it lol.   Carried it around the store for a while :lol:
    @cp3iverson

Plaid Room has it for $89 shipped as of last night. Limit one per person. I cancelled my open order with the PF website, which was going to be $20 more. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    @cp3iverson

Plaid Room has it for $89 shipped as of last night. Limit one per person. I cancelled my open order with the PF website, which was going to be $20 more. 
    Thanks Chris!  Way better deal than Barnes and Noble as well!
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,606
    Dang my wallet^^^
    You're welcome you two! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    This beauty was waiting for me when I got home from the office. Will be spinning it tonight!

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:
    This beauty was waiting for me when I got home from the office. Will be spinning it tonight!

Beautiful.  Such an awesome looking book like set.  I’d like to own this one day
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    mfc2006 said:

Oh you’re in for an awesome evening!
    mfc2006 said:

Beautiful.  Such an awesome looking book like set.  I’d like to own this one day
    Sent you a link!

mrussel1 said:
    mfc2006 said:

Yes, I am! Spinning the Black Pumas next, then it's all Petty for the rest of the night.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 said:
    mfc2006 said:

Sent you a link!

mrussel1 said:
    mfc2006 said:

Yes, I am! Spinning the Black Pumas next, then it's all Petty for the rest of the night.
    Send me that link please.  I got screwed out of mine when Soundstage went under…
    mfc2006 said:
    mfc2006 said:

Sent you a link!

mrussel1 said:
    mfc2006 said:

Send me that link please.  I got screwed out of mine when Soundstage went under…
    You bet, man!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

Great music!

I recall you mentioned this band in the weakest link thread....made me remember that back when the headstones reformed and they were doing a pledgemusic drive, and they did an AMA, I asked what Hugh's favourite opening band was....he said Spitfist. I checked them out....all female punk rock band. not much recorded output, but you can find their EP on iTunes. you might dig it. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

A Target exclusive of the new Nathanial Ratcliff & Co’s record The Future on clear vinyl and alt cover. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Massey Hall just arrived!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,418
    ARRIVED after a 2 month delay....

30th Anniversary  limited edition of 500 copies in Purple vinyl by Century Media.

Black version available  as well on Amazon.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

All arrived today! $34 for the NY deluxe set! Wowza!! 
    www.cluthelee.com

Sevens! nice! mind I ask how much that set you back?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

$185! 
    www.cluthelee.com

$185! 
    score!!
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD