European Tour Updates: Amsterdam Change of Dates + Announcing Tour Support

Comments

• 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,478
    I'm looking for 2 tix,10C GA for Berlin..
    Thank you..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • JPPJ84 said:
    AMSTERDAM 1 IS ON MY BIRTHDAY

IS THIS SOME

KIND OF SIGN?!
    YES! We can get a direct flight from Prague or even take the train if we’re bored
    Is it possible getting a ticket to Amsterdam then...

But if one goes to amsterdam, one almost has to stay for both shows... haha. 
    Always night 2 ams is EPIC 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,141
    PJ with IDLES & Shame - Fuck yes! 
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • JPPJ84 said:
    AMSTERDAM 1 IS ON MY BIRTHDAY

IS THIS SOME

KIND OF SIGN?!
    YES! We can get a direct flight from Prague or even take the train if we’re bored
    Is it possible getting a ticket to Amsterdam then...

But if one goes to amsterdam, one almost has to stay for both shows... haha. 
    Always night 2 ams is EPIC 
    Yeah. But was there in 2012. I'm trying to go to new cities every time. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,829
    edited November 2021
    I get ya. 
    Well i have regrets on that very plan myself. Missed a couple of cities i will now never see so you go for it my friend.  No regrets
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • AponeApone Posts: 576
    I have made the mistake of only doing 1 of a same city 2 show stretch a couple of times before - never again :)
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,062
    myoung321 said:
    I think the odds of them doing shows in Europe this summer are getting lower.......

----Although some 85% of the adult Dutch population has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, new cases hit a record high of 23,709 in 24 hours on Wednesday, official data showed.

Yahoo News Link
    I disagree with you. Surely they will happen next year. Here in the U.K. we have had arena shows and festivals since July time despite relatively high cases. Covid is now moving from pandemic stage to an endemic stage where we just live with it. The chances of cancelled shows in the U.K. next year are ultra slim, given the direction from politicians and our health service.

Some of the significant increases in European countries is due to them opening up later than the U.K. and being lower on booster jabs to date. They are just trailing the U.K. by a couple of months. If I was a betting person I’m sure cases will be going downwards in the New Year
  • Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 346
    edited November 2021
    It's starting ...

Ozzy Osbourne Postpones 2022 Tour With Judas Priest (to 2023)

https://liveforlivemusic.com/news/ozzy-osbourne-postpones-2022-no-more-tours-2-tour/
    Jamer196 said:
    It's starting ...

https://liveforlivemusic.com/news/ozzy-osbourne-postpones-2022-no-more-tours-2-tour/
    That tour was due to take place in January in the middle of the worst time of the year for viruses like covid. A big difference to the hottest two months of the year in June and July….
    drfox said:
    Jamer196 said:
    It's starting ...

That tour was due to take place in January in the middle of the worst time of the year for viruses like covid. A big difference to the hottest two months of the year in June and July….
    Really hope so ... tiered of loosing money. Just lost 450€s on plain tickets for 4 people to Amsterdam ...
  • drfox said:
    myoung321 said:
    I think the odds of them doing shows in Europe this summer are getting lower.......

----Although some 85% of the adult Dutch population has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, new cases hit a record high of 23,709 in 24 hours on Wednesday, official data showed.

Yahoo News Link
    I disagree with you. Surely they will happen next year. Here in the U.K. we have had arena shows and festivals since July time despite relatively high cases. Covid is now moving from pandemic stage to an endemic stage where we just live with it. The chances of cancelled shows in the U.K. next year are ultra slim, given the direction from politicians and our health service.

Some of the significant increases in European countries is due to them opening up later than the U.K. and being lower on booster jabs to date. They are just trailing the U.K. by a couple of months. If I was a betting person I’m sure cases will be going downwards in the New Year
    I’m wondering when/if the definition of fully vaxxed will be changed to include boosters.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • I'm imagining a future in which, by summer 2022, proof will be required by at least some countries/venues of a recent vaccination or booster within the past 6 months.
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
    drfox said:
    myoung321 said:

Yahoo News Link

I’m wondering when/if the definition of fully vaxxed will be changed to include boosters.
    Yeah they are talking about that in Europe. My guess is it will be a pre requisite on some of the shows
  • Jamer196 said:
    drfox said:
    Jamer196 said:
    It's starting ...

Really hope so ... tiered of loosing money. Just lost 450€s on plain tickets for 4 people to Amsterdam ...
    Can’t you still fly to Amsterdam? Sounds like fun anyway 
  • Just grabbed a front row seat for Sunday in Sec 112, next to the stage.  There were a few other singles that appeared on TM site as well, fyi.
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,624
    EU is set to propose a 9 month expiration date on the vaccines.  Must get a booster if it’s been 9 months since original vaccine.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,141
    EU is set to propose a 9 month expiration date on the vaccines.  Must get a booster if it’s been 9 months since original vaccine.
     and how long after the booster is valid the pass?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Jamer196 said:
    drfox said:
    Jamer196 said:
    It's starting ...

Changing to new dates would make me loose my flight back home from Prague, bye new earlier plane tickets home ( since I don't have the kids with me there), pick up the kids, fly with them to Amsterdam and use more holidays for that.

Despite of spending a ton of €s more and use more holidays it doesn't look like much fun ... 

Worst is that I have for the 25th 4 seated tickets second row right next to the stage  :s
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,435
    edited November 2021
    I‘m guessing/ hoping 9 months as well. My J&J plus booster would hold up until July 26th then. PHEW!!! 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,731
    edited November 2021
    Jamer196 said:
    Jamer196 said:
    drfox said:
    Jamer196 said:
    It's starting ...

Changing to new dates would make me loose my flight back home from Prague, bye new earlier plane tickets home ( since I don't have the kids with me there), pick up the kids, fly with them to Amsterdam and use more holidays for that.

Despite of spending a ton of €s more and use more holidays it doesn't look like much fun ... 

Worst is that I have for the 25th 4 seated tickets second row right next to the stage  :s
    I dont even want to calculate how much we have lost or will lose as well. Better not to think about it at the moment. This tour has been shuffled around so much its crazy. We went from the spicy 3 of Krakow/Budapest/Zurich to Krakow/Vienna/Prague to Vienna/Prague and now with the date change Vienna/Prague/Amsterdam X2. Will that be the last change? Who knows. Hope you are able to make those Amsterdams work out. End of tour and back to backs are hard to miss. 
    PJNB said:
    Jamer196 said:
    Jamer196 said:
    drfox said:
    Jamer196 said:
    It's starting ...

I dont even want to calculate how much we have lost or will lose as well. Better not to think about it at the moment. This tour has been shuffled around so much its crazy. We went from the spicy 3 of Krakow/Budapest/Zurich to Krakow/Vienna/Prague to Vienna/Prague and now with the date change Vienna/Prague/Amsterdam X2. Will that be the last change? Who knows. Hope you are able to make those Amsterdams work out. End of tour and back to backs are hard to miss. 
    I have tickets fo Amsterdam/Berlin/Budapest/Krakow/Prague and 4 of those are with travel arrangements for 4 people so money is slipping from my wallet every time something changes. The excitement of the tour is fading away ...

Covid is far from becoming past tense and no one knows what will happen in the near future.

What I know is when it finally happens this will surely be the most anticipated tour of my life!
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    Flight to Amsterdam just booked.  Hopefully third time is a charm.

See you in July!
    JPPJ84 said:
    I‘m guessing/ hoping 9 months as well. My J&J plus booster would hold up until July 26th then. PHEW!!! 
    yes,hopefully mine as well..cos if its 9 months ,im good till 20 august..but if not,and its for examble 8 months,then will expire before vienna,prague,amsterdam shows then 
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Is there a standard vax certificate or electronic document in the EU? 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

edited November 2021
    Is there a standard vax certificate or electronic document in the EU? 
      there are two documents,,all countries have their own for inside their country,,and one european for travel freely abroad 
    u can print it or have it as pdf in your phone,,they scan the barcode 
  • Is there a standard vax certificate or electronic document in the EU? 
      there are two documents,,all countries have their own for inside their country,,and one european for travel freely abroad 
    Thanks - wondering how Canada or US records will be recognized over there…will probably be clear by next summer hopefully.  

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,435
    Is there a standard vax certificate or electronic document in the EU? 
    Thanks - wondering how Canada or US records will be recognized over there…will probably be clear by next summer hopefully.  
    According to the official German site they’re being recognized. No word though on what they have to look like. 
  • In France and Switzerland my Canadian vaxx proof didn’t get me in anywhere. I needed to apply for a confirmation from each country, which took more than two weeks to process. 

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

• CB254133CB254133 Posts: 153
    Got to be honest I'm not even worrying about the COVID passport rules/restrictions yet.  Plenty of time to go and things will change, hopefully for the better, as the % of the population that are vaccinated increases and we move into spring/summer with the expected seasonal drop in infection rates.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,731
    Flights are super expensive to Europe right now from Canada. Not sure if they are going to go down or keep going up. Hard to book a trip right now with these rates.