European Tour Updates: Amsterdam Change of Dates + Announcing Tour Support

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    PJNB said:
    I think someone else pushed Euro 2022 to 2023.  Maybe Shawn Mendes?
    That tour started Mar 14th. Hopefully by summer we will be good. 
    Looks like his tour was due to start May 31..... yikes
    No it was March 14th. 
  • Ah yeah, soz was looking at the rescheduled dates. That's less concerning in that case.
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 584
    Hope we get Hyde Park support announcements soon! Doing one of the days and I’m very happy with seeing Pixies but really want to wait to see who’s on the bill for the other night.
  • Gravey1975Gravey1975 Posts: 268
    edited February 2022
    Yeah I'm surprised there hasn't been an announcement about the other main support act yet. In terms of further down the bill, you can bet your house on White Reaper and Pluralone being there.
  • Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 336
    Tickets for Berlin Available at:

https://pearljam.tickets.de/en/event/1003672
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    So I can no longer go to Vienna. Bought direct from the venue. Does anyone know if they will do a refund, after the first cancelation they said a voucher which is no use to me. Id rather give this away than take a voucher.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    FR181798 said:
    So I can no longer go to Vienna. Bought direct from the venue. Does anyone know if they will do a refund, after the first cancelation they said a voucher which is no use to me. Id rather give this away than take a voucher.
    GA or seats? If you can not get a refund I would be interested in buying decent seats. From memory someone here got a refund but I believe it was a long fight.
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    PJNB said:
    FR181798 said:
    GA or seats? If you can not get a refund I would be interested in buying decent seats. From memory someone here got a refund but I believe it was a long fight.
    Its a single seat, my plan was for the whole family to travel from the UK to Vienna, had a hotel booked near the venue for 1 night then we were going to a bigger and more family friendly hotel with a pool etc for the rest of the week. Would need to check the seating plan but it wasnt super close, off to the side but no row in front if you know what I mean so a clear view of the stage. Going to try the venue again and maybe try claiming on my card.

Good to know that someone might want it. Will keep you in mind. Not sure how it would work with it being an e-ticket and names on ticket etc.
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 737
    Dutch newspaper yesterday. Translate it says 'Enough Pearl Jam in The Netherlands this year. 4 times the Ziggo Dome and Pinkpop + The new Eddie Vedder album'.
    Is the 4 times Ziggo a mistake, or do they know something?

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    I interpret it as 2x Ziggo plus Pinkpop plus Ed Album = 4
    edited February 2022
    FR181798 said:
    I used the fan2fan sale. Shown in my account below my ticket 
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,051
    Robbert said:
    Dutch newspaper yesterday. Translate it says 'Enough Pearl Jam in The Netherlands this year. 4 times the Ziggo Dome and Pinkpop + The new Eddie Vedder album'.
    Is the 4 times Ziggo a mistake, or do they know something?

My guess is we will get a U.K./Euro Earthlings tour next Summer. Focus surely on the PJ shows this Summer and Autumn (RHCP also touring this year so Chad Smith not available)
  • vampC83vampC83 Germany Posts: 23
    Hey everyone,

I've got one spare reserved seating ticket for Prague (section 113, row 3) and one for Krakow (section C12, row 30). Bought them in general sale. 

My dad was supposed to join me on those shows but he can no longer go due to health problems. I am still going, so the seats are right next to mine. Selling them at face value, of course.

PM me if you're interested. 
    2006 - Berlin; 2009 - London; 2010 - London; 2012 - Manchester II, Berlin; 2014 - Amsterdam I, Milan, Berlin; 2018 - Milan, Padova, Krakow, Berlin; 2022 - Berlin, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, London I & II
    Ed solo: 2012 - London; 2017 - Amsterdam, Berlin, Florence; 2019 - Berlin, Düsseldorf
    BRAD: 2013 - Cologne
    Soundgarden: 2011 - Rock am Ring; Dortmund
  • UKBgirlUKBgirl UK Posts: 99
    matt84 said:
    Hope we get Hyde Park support announcements soon! Doing one of the days and I’m very happy with seeing Pixies but really want to wait to see who’s on the bill for the other night.
    Feeling this!

I haven't bought for the Saturday yet because I want to know who else is on.  If I'm only feeling PJ I will buy a GA and just go for them in the evening.  Nearly all the other fests have published final lineups so I am really concerned what the hold up is on this.

Also a bit of a rip that you can only access 10club area with premium tickets.
  • UKBgirl said:
    matt84 said:
    Feeling this!

I haven't bought for the Saturday yet because I want to know who else is on.  If I'm only feeling PJ I will buy a GA and just go for them in the evening.  Nearly all the other fests have published final lineups so I am really concerned what the hold up is on this.

Also a bit of a rip that you can only access 10club area with premium tickets.
    I got 10club tickets without paying a premium,  in fact weirdly they were cheaper than regular tickets  - but that might have been because I bought a weekend ticket??

Agree that it's a slight concern that the rest of the bill is still unannounced.  You'd have thought we would have at least been told the other main support by now. Wonder if it's due to concerns over the viability of the show again....
    Organisers probably dropped the ball not getting acts signed up before they got other offers.  I kept hearing Idles were pencilled for Saturday, but they're confirmed at Trees that weekend now.  Be surprised if summer gigs - especially outdoor - are at risk with rate they're lifting restrictions.

We've got all inc for Friday, going with my daughter who's a massive Pixies fan, but we're both rubbish in the sun/heat so figured it was worth having guaranteed shade etc.  Couldn't afford that for both days though!
  • UKBgirl said:
    Organisers probably dropped the ball not getting acts signed up before they got other offers.  I kept hearing Idles were pencilled for Saturday, but they're confirmed at Trees that weekend now.  Be surprised if summer gigs - especially outdoor - are at risk with rate they're lifting restrictions.

We've got all inc for Friday, going with my daughter who's a massive Pixies fan, but we're both rubbish in the sun/heat so figured it was worth having guaranteed shade etc.  Couldn't afford that for both days though!
    As you say outdoor summer gigs in the UK shouldn't be an issue but hyde park depends on the rest of the tour going ahead. I expect it to be ok but with so many countries with different rules you never know
    edited February 2022
    I wonder how many shows would have to be cancelled for them to pull the whole tour. Not many I'd wager. Three or four?
    Post edited by Gravey1975 on
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,051
    I wonder how many shows would have to be cancelled for them to pull the whole tour. Not many I'd wager. Three or four?
    I still can’t understand people thinking this may be cancelled when large indoor shows are happening at the moment in the U.K. and most of the remaining European countries are in the process of lifting restrictions. Makes no sense
    edited February 2022
    drfox said:
    I still can’t understand people thinking this may be cancelled when large indoor shows are happening at the moment in the U.K. and most of the remaining European countries are in the process of lifting restrictions. Makes no sense
    I'm confident that the UK show would be able to go ahead, but every country is managing covid differently and for the tour to happen, most of the shows need to take place. Hyde Park could have taken place in 2021 but the whole tour was rescheduled. I'm cautiously optimistic the euro tour will happen, but at the same time I don't think it would take a lot for it to all fall apart again. You only need a new variant to appear, and a couple of the nations on the tour to implement restrictions and the whole thing could unravel again. Fingers crossed tho!
    Post edited by Gravey1975 on
    After the comments this week I looked up the other BST gigs this summer.  None of them have confirmed lineups!

For shows that are being advertised as heavily as these are it's a bit surprising - but they're selling based on the headliners (Adele is sold out at some eye watering prices without mentioning any support acts).  Elton, Duran Duran and Eagles only have one act on one date.  

With British fests seeming to drop confirmed lineups daily for this summer, and bands announcing tours that rule them out, I'm running out of acts that will even flicker a bit of excitement to see announced.  Whoever is in charge of booking acts for these needs firing.
  • Anyone sticking around for Duran Duran on 10 July Hyde Park? Gold circle at 142 GBP seems excessive for that.  Wonder if there might be last minute people trying to ditch this.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    No, both PJ shows and then touristy stuff in London and hopefully Paris if the COVID situation allows it. 
  • Bought a Copenhagen to London flight today for cheap.  Somehow I’m a little more confident in this tour now.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • neddie vedderneddie vedder 93 million miles from the sun Posts: 191
    Anyone sticking around for Duran Duran on 10 July Hyde Park? Gold circle at 142 GBP seems excessive for that.  Wonder if there might be last minute people trying to ditch this.  
    Nope, heading to Heathrow for a flight to Budapest for the next show  :p
    Manchester 09, Hyde Park 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 1+2 2012, EV Manchester 2012, EV London 1+2 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, EV London 1+2 2017, EV Dublin 2017, London 2018, Milan 2018, Padova 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2018, EV Florence 2019, EV Barolo 2019, EV Madrid 2019, Berlin 2022, London 1+2 2022, Budapest 2022, Krakow 2022, Amsterdam 2022

• AponeApone Posts: 575
    Anyone sticking around for Duran Duran on 10 July Hyde Park? Gold circle at 142 GBP seems excessive for that.  Wonder if there might be last minute people trying to ditch this.  
    Heading to Budapest on the Sunday......
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • CB254133CB254133 Posts: 153
    edited February 2022
    Nope, heading to Heathrow for a flight to Budapest for the next show  :p
    Gatwick for us, first thing Monday Morning!!
    Post edited by CB254133 on
  • Im flying back up to glasgow on the sunday then flying out to budapest on the monday, catching every show from london right through to the end of the tour, lets go!!
  • GavGav Posts: 6
    vampC83 said:
    Hey everyone,

I've got one spare reserved seating ticket for Prague (section 113, row 3) and one for Krakow (section C12, row 30). Bought them in general sale. 

My dad was supposed to join me on those shows but he can no longer go due to health problems. I am still going, so the seats are right next to mine. Selling them at face value, of course.

Moin Vamp,

Am interested to take the single for Krakow - it's the last show that im still missing a ticket for. Will be travelling from Hamburg to do Budapest / Krakow / Vienna / Prague. 

Look forward to hearing from you....

Cheers, Gavin
    Gav said:
    vampC83 said:
    Hey everyone,

Moin Vamp,

Am interested to take the single for Krakow - it's the last show that im still missing a ticket for. Will be travelling from Hamburg to do Budapest / Krakow / Vienna / Prague. 

Look forward to hearing from you....

Cheers, Gavin
    Hey, you’re in Hamburg? 🙋🏼‍♀️