Multiple Fatalities After Truck Plows Through Wisconsin Holiday Parade

Comments

• Absolutely horrendous, so utterly senseless.
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,390
    The record store owner on the parade route who helped the injured. 
    Check out the t-shirt
  • nicknyr15 said:
    Man. Not even 2 pages? Where’s all
    The outrage here? Dude tried to run over the mother of his a child a few weeks ago. Gets out on a $1000!!! Bond. Then kills 5 people and injured countless others. Holy shit. 
    Come on man…This disenfranchised oxygen thief is what exactly the type of person social activists w/ their  bail reform nonsense  have been fighting for the past few years.  And even a horrific event like this won’t change a rotten brain….prays for the victims and their families, 
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    nicknyr15 said:
    static111 said:
    The suspect  was just out on bail for allegedly using the same vehicle to run someone over.  That's crazy if true.
    Bail reform!!!!
    I'm all for bail reform because in a lot of cases for small time misdemeanors or non violent offenses it can be the difference of putting someone in jail based solely on their economic status, which is wrong.  Now when it comes to people that are alleged to have run someone over with a vehicle, no I am not for bail reform in this case.  If this is the result of bail reform, I will be surprised.  If it is proven to be the direct cause of bail reform I would have to ask why major violent offenses are being dealt lower pre trial penalties.  And as Mace said, why was his license not revoked and or car impounded if it was allegedly used as a weapon.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    When he was dressed on the $1000 bailie, he was also charged with skipping bail on a previous arrest, and still only got $1000!
    Heres to hoping his bail is more than 2k this time. So ridiculous.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    nicknyr15 said:
    Man. Not even 2 pages? Where’s all
    The outrage here? Dude tried to run over the mother of his a child a few weeks ago. Gets out on a $1000!!! Bond. Then kills 5 people and injured countless others. Holy shit. 
    Come on man…This disenfranchised oxygen thief is what exactly the type of person social activists w/ their  bail reform nonsense  have been fighting for the past few years.  And even a horrific event like this won’t change a rotten brain….prays for the victims and their families, 
    in all those democrat run states with the highest crime, right? RIGHT? 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,476
    edited November 2021
    Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • jpgoegeljpgoegel Posts: 410
    Check out the t-shirt
    His name is Dan, he's a big PJ fan.
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,390
    jpgoegel said:
    Check out the t-shirt
    Sounds like a great person (hero). 

https://people.com/crime/waukesha-christmas-parade-how-a-store-owner-saved-peoples-lives-during-the-deadly-rampage/
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • jpgoegeljpgoegel Posts: 410
    jpgoegel said:
    Check out the t-shirt
    Sounds like a great person (hero). 

https://people.com/crime/waukesha-christmas-parade-how-a-store-owner-saved-peoples-lives-during-the-deadly-rampage/
    he just recently went through a lot of medical stuff, and he has this awesome home arcade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDdq-ukLizY&t=687s
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    18 children are in the hospital and one died today.  

No words.  
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    Man. This guy was something else. What a racist, murdering , piece of garbage. Hearing another loss of life from this, a child no less, is heartbreaking. 
  • nicknyr15 said:
    Man. This guy was something else. What a racist, murdering , piece of garbage. Hearing another loss of life from this, a child no less, is heartbreaking. 
    This guy may go down as a hero for the anti-bail reform.  He is THE reason you should have restrictions on things.
    edited November 2021
    The difference in media coverage is amusing. The dude posted blatantly racists memes, including saying Hitler was right to kill Jews and promoting violence against white people. Yet that’s rarely mentioned, and he’s still referred to as the “alleged driver.”  Then the next segment they call Kyle a white nationalist murderer. Just seems ironic to me. They also seem way more outraged over Kyle than this dude running over kids and grandmas.
    Post edited by mace1229 on
    mace1229 said:
    The difference in media coverage is amusing. The dude posted blatantly racists memes, including saying Hitler was right to kill Jews and promoting violence against white people. Yet that’s rarely mentioned, and he’s still referred to as the “alleged driver.”  Then the next segment they call Kyle a white nationalist murderer. Just seems ironic to me. They also seem way more outraged over Kyle than this dude running over kids and grandmas.
    Not surprising though. It’s sad. 
  • mace1229 said:
    Really?  I thought the racist stuff was grasping at straws.  Man that's brutal...
  • mace1229 said:
    Really?  I thought the racist stuff was grasping at straws.  Man that's brutal...
    He also had anti-white rap songs. And he lamented the Rittenhouse verdict, then murdered people not far from Kenosha.

NBC News initially reported he was trying to evade police from another incident and that's why he was driving like he was. Total bullshit of course, as the police said that wasn't the case he wasn't being chased by police. But they don't want to say "Racist black man kills a bunch of white people at a Christmas parade." 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    mace1229 said:
    He also had anti-white rap songs. And he lamented the Rittenhouse verdict, then murdered people not far from Kenosha.

NBC News initially reported he was trying to evade police from another incident and that's why he was driving like he was. Total bullshit of course, as the police said that wasn't the case he wasn't being chased by police. But they don't want to say "Racist black man kills a bunch of white people at a Christmas parade." 
    It’s still being called an accident on certain media outlets. 
  • nicknyr15 said:
    mace1229 said:

That's not surprising, but witnesses said he was swerving in a manner that looked like he was intentionally trying to hit people with the car. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    If the media is rarely mentioning on what a racist piece of shit this "alleged driver" guy is, how do you two (and a shload of other folks) seem to know all about it?

Also, any journalist who wrote or spoke the words "white nationalist murderer" in relation to Kyle Rittenhouse should not have a job. Or at least would not have a job in any of the newsrooms I've been a part of (and I've worked in some real shitty ones :lol: ). I have a hard time believing that an actual journalist (and not just some dipshit talking head) wrote or said such a thing. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    nicknyr15 said:
    mace1229 said:

That's not surprising, but witnesses said he was swerving in a manner that looked like he was intentionally trying to hit people with the car. 
    Obviously intentional. Obviously racist. Obviously a piece of shit. Obviously should have not been on the streets after what he pulled a few weeks prior. But more importantly, Kyle met with Trump. 

Media news coverage is only further adding to the divide in this country. Fox, CNN , should all be ashamed. 
  • dankind said:
    If the media is rarely mentioning on what a racist piece of shit this "alleged driver" guy is, how do you two (and a shload of other folks) seem to know all about it?

Also, any journalist who wrote or spoke the words "white nationalist murderer" in relation to Kyle Rittenhouse should not have a job. Or at least would not have a job in any of the newsrooms I've been a part of (and I've worked in some real shitty ones :lol: ). I have a hard time believing that an actual journalist (and not just some dipshit talking head) wrote or said such a thing. 
    Fox News of course. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    edited November 2021
    mace1229 said:
    I haven’t heard any media call him racist. Heard someone refer to his posts and so I googled it. NYPost was the first to pop up, but here’s what they shared.

“ So when we start bakk knokkin white people TF out ion wanna hear it…the old white ppl 2, KNOKK DEM TF OUT!! PERIOD,” 
    And a pro Hitler meme 
     “Hitler knew who the real Jews were!,” 

And yet he’s still referred to as the “alleged” driver of the “accident.” 

dankind said:

Just explained had to read articles on Google searches. I haven’t heard any of that on the mainstream media. 
    edited November 2021
    dankind said:

You seriously haven’t heard the media refer to Kyle as a white supremacist and a murderer? Even after the trial I still hear that.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbcs-cross-mystal-blast-white-supremacists-in-congress-celebrating-little-murderous-white-supremacist-rittenhouse-its-gross/amp/
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited November 2021
    mace1229 said:
    dankind said:

You seriously haven’t heard the media refer to Kyle as a white supremacist and a murderer? Even after the trial I still hear that.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbcs-cross-mystal-blast-white-supremacists-in-congress-celebrating-little-murderous-white-supremacist-rittenhouse-its-gross/amp/
    That's an opinion/talking heads show, not a news report.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,409
    nicknyr15 said:
    static111 said:
    The suspect  was just out on bail for allegedly using the same vehicle to run someone over.  That's crazy if true.
    Bail reform!!!!
    wisconsin atty has said there hasnt been any reform in a decade or more.

so what then do you think bail is supposed to be for? pre-trial pre-conviction punishment?

or a guarantor of appearance?

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14