Donald Trump

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mitch would be better served to not even respond to it.
    pretty sure he won't. he has shown in the past not to play that stupid childish game. as much as I can't stand the man, he knows how to play it. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    pretty sure he won't. he has shown in the past not to play that stupid childish game. as much as I can't stand the man, he knows how to play it. 
    i can't stand him either. 

but as minority leader of the us senate, how can you reply to that gibberish statement without giving it credibility?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."

but as minority leader of the us senate, how can you reply to that gibberish statement without giving it credibility?
    agreed. I don't recall him ever really responding to Trump's rants about him, and if he did, it was with his evil smile and some cryptic insult. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

agreed. I don't recall him ever really responding to Trump's rants about him, and if he did, it was with his evil smile and some cryptic insult. 
    yeah it is always at like a press conference or something. he never tweets a response or puts something in writing like the former guy.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936

But if asked he will say that he would vote for tRump in 2024 ala Christie
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville

But if asked he will say that he would vote for tRump in 2024 ala Christie
    of course he will. he's not one of the typical bootlickers like Cruz and Gaetz. He goes where he knows the power lies. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• jpgoegeljpgoegel Posts: 410
    i want to believe the "who dis?" response was created  ;) 
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    Does this fit here?  Close enough!
    RainnWilson The metamorphosis of Jesus Christ from a humble servant of the  abject poor to a

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    brianlux said:
    RainnWilson The metamorphosis of Jesus Christ from a humble servant of the  abject poor to a

Not to mention he somehow transformed from a dark skinned Jewish guy from Palestine to a blue eyed, blonde haired white guy...

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    brianlux said:

Not to mention he somehow transformed from a dark skinned Jewish guy from Palestine to a blue eyed, blonde haired white guy...

painting that used to be in this church I sometimes go to aa meetings at....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    edited November 2021
    mickeyrat said:
    brianlux said:

Anthropologist's rendition of what he may have looked like:
    What anthropologists think Jesus ACTUALLY looked like  rexmormon

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:
    brianlux said:

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,449
    brianlux said:

Everyone knows Jesus was a surfer from Santa Cruz. I don't know if he was the inspiration for Gremmie Out of Control though.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
    Looks pretty androgynous.
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,390
    brianlux said:

Boy isn’t that the truth!! Oh to be a fly on the gate when the white supremacists are met by someone who looks nothing like above….makes me laugh. 
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007

Trump blows off Jesus’ teaching at prayer breakfast

February 12, 2020

https://www.peoplesworld.org/article/trump-blows-off-jesus-teaching-at-prayer-breakfast/
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • ikiT said:

"Hmm, maybe these Trumps are my kind of guys after all!" ----H. Biden 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:
    brianlux said:

This weekend we rock Portland
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    Poncier said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:
    brianlux said:

Wait!  Is that Sallah from Raiders?  
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
     Rupert Murdoch says Trump should move on: ‘The past is the past’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/11/18/rupert-murdoch-trump-news-corp-move-on/

By Adela Suliman
    November 18 at 7:12 AM EST
    Conservative media mogul Rupert Murdoch is publicly rebuking former president Donald Trump — telling him to get over the past and to focus on the future.
    Trump — who continues to allege that the 2020 election was “rigged” against him, including recently in News Corp’s Wall Street Journal — should move on, billionaire Murdoch, 90, said Wednesday during News Corp’s annual shareholder meeting.
    “The current American political debate is profound, whether about education or welfare or economic opportunity,” said Murdoch, whose family controls Fox News’s parent company, Fox Corp. “It is crucial that conservatives play an active, forceful role in that debate, but that will not happen if President Trump stays focused on the past.”
    “The past is the past, and the country is now in a contest to define the future,” Murdoch continued.
    The two powerful men, who each command large audiences, have had a tumultuous professional relationship.
    [Fox Weather readies launch, facing questions over how it will cover climate change]
    Murdoch was seemingly not thrilled by the idea of a Trump presidency, tweeting in 2015: “When is Donald Trump going to stop embarrassing his friends, let alone the whole country?” But the tone changed as Trump’s candidacy surged.
    The editorial board of the New York Post, a Murdoch-controlled tabloid, was among the first to endorse Trump in 2016. In 2017 Murdoch introduced the then-president at an event as “my friend Donald J. Trump,” making headlines. But by 2018, Michael Wolff’s “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House” book asserted that Murdoch had called Trump a ­­­“f---ing idiot.”
    After Trump’s 2020 election defeat, however, the New York Post aimed a blistering editorial at Trump, demanding that he accept his loss to Joe Biden and stop falsely claiming that mass voter fraud had marred the results.
    During the presidential election, Fox News had also angered Trump and his supporters by calling Arizona, the traditionally red state, for Biden. Fox News stood behind the call, which turned out to be correct. Nonetheless, some Trump fans chanted “Fox sucks” outside vote-counting locations.
    Like many other media outlets, Fox News faces a potential “Trump slump” with conservative viewers switching to outlets such as Newsmax and One America News. Trump, once a frequent caller to “Fox & Friends,” turned sour on the network, tweeting in 2020 that it had “forgot the Golden Goose,” in an apparent reference to himself as a boon to their ratings.
    It’s unclear whether Murdoch’s comments about the past are a tacit nudge for Trump to look to his own future or the Republican Party’s more broadly. Trump has not yet ruled out running for president in 2024. He may also be more reliant on traditional media as he remains locked out of most social media platforms.
    [Rupert Murdoch introduced ‘my friend Donald J. Trump.’ Their friendship is kind of rocky.]
    Murdoch also used the shareholder meeting to lambaste what he called “Big Digital,” including tech giants Google and Facebook, which he said had been silencing conservative voices, as he called for their “significant reform.”
    “The idea falsely promoted by the platforms that algorithms are somehow objective and solely scientific is complete nonsense,” Murdoch said. “Algorithms are subjective and they can be manipulated by people to kill competition, damage other people, publishers and businesses.”
    The tech companies have not publicly responded to Murdoch’s comments, but have long insisted they do not discriminate against conservatives.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    ikiT said:

"Hmm, maybe these Trumps are my kind of guys after all!" ----H. Biden 
    Now that’s pretty funny
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
    mickeyrat said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/11/18/rupert-murdoch-trump-news-corp-move-on/

By Adela Suliman
    November 18 at 7:12 AM EST
    Conservative media mogul Rupert Murdoch is publicly rebuking former president Donald Trump — telling him to get over the past and to focus on the future.
    Trump — who continues to allege that the 2020 election was “rigged” against him, including recently in News Corp’s Wall Street Journal — should move on, billionaire Murdoch, 90, said Wednesday during News Corp’s annual shareholder meeting.
    “The current American political debate is profound, whether about education or welfare or economic opportunity,” said Murdoch, whose family controls Fox News’s parent company, Fox Corp. “It is crucial that conservatives play an active, forceful role in that debate, but that will not happen if President Trump stays focused on the past.”
    “The past is the past, and the country is now in a contest to define the future,” Murdoch continued.
    The two powerful men, who each command large audiences, have had a tumultuous professional relationship.
    [Fox Weather readies launch, facing questions over how it will cover climate change]
    Murdoch was seemingly not thrilled by the idea of a Trump presidency, tweeting in 2015: “When is Donald Trump going to stop embarrassing his friends, let alone the whole country?” But the tone changed as Trump’s candidacy surged.
    The editorial board of the New York Post, a Murdoch-controlled tabloid, was among the first to endorse Trump in 2016. In 2017 Murdoch introduced the then-president at an event as “my friend Donald J. Trump,” making headlines. But by 2018, Michael Wolff’s “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House” book asserted that Murdoch had called Trump a ­­­“f---ing idiot.”
    After Trump’s 2020 election defeat, however, the New York Post aimed a blistering editorial at Trump, demanding that he accept his loss to Joe Biden and stop falsely claiming that mass voter fraud had marred the results.
    During the presidential election, Fox News had also angered Trump and his supporters by calling Arizona, the traditionally red state, for Biden. Fox News stood behind the call, which turned out to be correct. Nonetheless, some Trump fans chanted “Fox sucks” outside vote-counting locations.
    Like many other media outlets, Fox News faces a potential “Trump slump” with conservative viewers switching to outlets such as Newsmax and One America News. Trump, once a frequent caller to “Fox & Friends,” turned sour on the network, tweeting in 2020 that it had “forgot the Golden Goose,” in an apparent reference to himself as a boon to their ratings.
    It’s unclear whether Murdoch’s comments about the past are a tacit nudge for Trump to look to his own future or the Republican Party’s more broadly. Trump has not yet ruled out running for president in 2024. He may also be more reliant on traditional media as he remains locked out of most social media platforms.
    [Rupert Murdoch introduced ‘my friend Donald J. Trump.’ Their friendship is kind of rocky.]
    Murdoch also used the shareholder meeting to lambaste what he called “Big Digital,” including tech giants Google and Facebook, which he said had been silencing conservative voices, as he called for their “significant reform.”
    “The idea falsely promoted by the platforms that algorithms are somehow objective and solely scientific is complete nonsense,” Murdoch said. “Algorithms are subjective and they can be manipulated by people to kill competition, damage other people, publishers and businesses.”
    The tech companies have not publicly responded to Murdoch’s comments, but have long insisted they do not discriminate against conservatives.

he should tell that to hannity and the rest of the prime time cast.

mrussel1 said:
    Poncier said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:
    brianlux said:

So now we know the connection to the Ark....Sallah was actually JC.
    Poncier said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Poncier said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:
    brianlux said:

So now we know the connection to the Ark....Sallah was actually JC.
    he was, after all, the saviour of the Prophet Jones from the Deadly Date. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    AI on what Jesus looked like.

Smellyman said:
    AI on what Jesus looked like.

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Can you confirm that? From the link you posted:

It's still unclear where those salacious details that ended up in the dossier came from.

Have you read the footnotes in the Team Mueller Report?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Again, from the CNN link, if there was no “collusion” and there’s no kompromont in the form of a PTAPE, why the following? (And don’t forget Bill DISBarred’s behavior of prematurely shutting down Team Mueller’s investigation and his complete BS 4 page memo summarizing Team Mueller’s findings, some of which in the full report and BS summary are redacted to this day. Does this appear to you to be a normal or honest response to allegations with no merit?):

After wall-to-wall coverage of the Steele dossier, public opinion was quickly locked in on the question of collusion. Many Democrats clung to hope that the dossier was true. Most Republicans denounced it as a deep state hoax. Post-Mueller pollingfound that about half of Americans believed Trump was guilty of collusion.

Mueller and a bipartisan Senate inquiry concluded that Trump's team welcomed Russian help, and tried to coordinate on a few fronts, but it didn't come to fruition.

But so much suspicion was fueled by Trump's massive cover-up about Russia.
    Trump and his team systematically liedabout almost every aspect of the Russia probe. (At the start, they falsely denied any contacts with Russians.) After so many of their denials were disproved, they repeatedly shifted their story. Trump repeatedly undermined and obstructedMueller's investigation.
      All the while, Trump heaped praise on Putin. He infamously took Putin's side at the 2018 Helsinki summit by agreeing with Putin's liethat Russia didn't try to help Trump win in 2016, leading many to wonder if Trump was compromised after all.
      09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    This discussion has been closed.