Donald Trump

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,412
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    Biden getting infrastructure done has got to get under Trump's skin
    only if trump really cared about getting infrastructure done. he did not care about getting anything done but passing tax cuts for his donors and undoing obama's initiatives via executive order. also putting his name on the first round of stimmy checks.

that is basically all he seemed to care about.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Did we start building roads and bridges already?
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,412
    static111 said:

no but we now have a signed law allocating funding for such.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    static111 said:
    Yeah. He signed the bill at 4 and they started digging at 4:30. lol
    chinese-happy.jpg
    only if trump really cared about getting infrastructure done. he did not care about getting anything done but passing tax cuts for his donors and undoing obama's initiatives via executive order. also putting his name on the first round of stimmy checks.

The only thing he "cares" about other than himself nowadays are political wins. He absolutely would've wanted this one. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592

This is Trump's idea of making progress on infrastructure:

Trump39s border wall already falling down after flash floods  Ladun Liadi39s  Blog

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

static111 said:
    no because everyone knows those things build themselves.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Successful businessman? Suckers. Me guesses this is an indication that POOTWH's not running again. Cashing out as he's gonna need the funds to keep the house of cards from collapsing. I mean, really, why, if it was so successful and you were earning so much money from it and planned to return to DC and do it all over again, would you sell? $375M and the POOTWH name comes down. So sad!

Former President Donald Trump racked up more than $70 million in losses over a four-year period from his Washington, DC, hotel, while publicly claiming that the hotel was making more than tens of millions of dollars, according to documents released by the House Oversight Committee. CNN's Brian Todd has more.

Trump Organization reaches $375M deal to sell rights to DC hotel: report | TheHill

Maybe the new ownership group can buy some Hunter Biden fine art works and decorate the rooms and lobby with them?
    It has to drive you nuts that Trump hasn’t been held accountable for anything he has done.  I don’t like Trump but it has to get old posting negative things about him and nothing ever coming from it.  

Lesson:  if you want to get away with stuff become President.
    Drive me nuts? No, just sad watching our country slip into a white nationalist authoritarian banana republic.

You don’t need to become POTUS or a POOTWH to get away with shit, just become obscenely wealthy through inheritance or gritting. Wealth allows all manner of scumbaggery with little to no consequences.

You seem okay with the events of 1/6?

There is an ignore feature if my nuttiness bothers you so much.
    I am not okay with the events of January 6th.  I think Trump should have been impeached for his behavior that day when he did not take action right away to at a minimum publicly tweet or state that storming the Capitol was wrong, the people should go home, and the people entering the Capitol should be prosecuted.  

@nynickr15 See how its done? Are you ok?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    Thread re-opened. Please see the Posting Guidelines.

1. Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

2. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here. This includes abusive Private Messages.

etc.

static111 said:
    static111 said:
    My point is until progress is made and it is shown the money is creating jobs, roads and bridges all we have is a spending bill.  Don't get me wrong, I hope all of our best hopes for the bill come to fruition, but I am skeptical. So far all we have is a photo op.
    Scio me nihil scire

edited November 2021
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    My point is until progress is made and it is shown the money is creating jobs, roads and bridges all we have is a spending bill.  Don't get me wrong, I hope all of our best hopes for the bill come to fruition, but I am skeptical. So far all we have is a photo op.
    This about sums up the problems democrats have with their base. I feel like people just expect change to happen overnight.

How in the world can you say all you have is a photo opp when he literally signed the bill into law today? 

Jesus, poor Joe can't get a break! Guy needs to actually pick up a hammer and starting building shit himself for people to be happy. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    This about sums up the problems democrats have with their base. I feel like people just expect change to happen overnight.

How in the world can you say all you have is a photo opp when he literally signed the bill into law today? 

Jesus, poor Joe can't get a break! Guy needs to actually pick up a hammer and starting building shit himself for people to be happy. 
    How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:

I absolutely don't expect anything to get done today, but I will absolutely celebrate when their are big results.  When the money starts getting spent and projects start moving forward then I will celebrate. So yeah all we have at this point is a feel good photo op touting bipartisanship.  Get back to me in two years(hopefully less!) if Flint has safe drinking water etc.
    Scio me nihil scire

• ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Successful businessman? Suckers. Me guesses this is an indication that POOTWH's not running again. Cashing out as he's gonna need the funds to keep the house of cards from collapsing. I mean, really, why, if it was so successful and you were earning so much money from it and planned to return to DC and do it all over again, would you sell? $375M and the POOTWH name comes down. So sad!

Former President Donald Trump racked up more than $70 million in losses over a four-year period from his Washington, DC, hotel, while publicly claiming that the hotel was making more than tens of millions of dollars, according to documents released by the House Oversight Committee. CNN's Brian Todd has more.

Trump Organization reaches $375M deal to sell rights to DC hotel: report | TheHill

Maybe the new ownership group can buy some Hunter Biden fine art works and decorate the rooms and lobby with them?
    It has to drive you nuts that Trump hasn’t been held accountable for anything he has done.  I don’t like Trump but it has to get old posting negative things about him and nothing ever coming from it.  

Lesson:  if you want to get away with stuff become President.
    Drive me nuts? No, just sad watching our country slip into a white nationalist authoritarian banana republic.

You don’t need to become POTUS or a POOTWH to get away with shit, just become obscenely wealthy through inheritance or gritting. Wealth allows all manner of scumbaggery with little to no consequences.

You seem okay with the events of 1/6?

There is an ignore feature if my nuttiness bothers you so much.
    I am not okay with the events of January 6th.  I think Trump should have been impeached for his behavior that day when he did not take action right away to at a minimum publicly tweet or state that storming the Capitol was wrong, the people should go home, and the people entering the Capitol should be prosecuted.  

Pat Cipollone thought he should have been ARRESTED, that day.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/white-house-counsel-reportedly-concerned-043600316.html
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/581688-mnuchin-pompeo-mulled-plan-to-use-25th-amendment-to-remove-trump

This needed to happen. Things would be so much easier now.

I don't give two shits about a non-tRump GOP gaining power. tRump is fucking dangerous.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/581688-mnuchin-pompeo-mulled-plan-to-use-25th-amendment-to-remove-trump

I don't give two shits about a non-tRump GOP gaining power. tRump is fucking dangerous.
    When I read articles like this it reminds me of fan fiction..like there is no point.  The 25th wasn't invoked and no one corroborated the story but his "rock solid" source. 

"Pompeo through a spokesman denied there have ever been conversations around invoking the 25th Amendment,” according to Rolling Stone. Hard to take seriously when the article mentions that pompeo denied it all.
    Scio me nihil scire

• CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    static111 said:

When I read articles like this it reminds me of fan fiction..like there is no point.  The 25th wasn't invoked and no one corroborated the story but his "rock solid" source. 

"Pompeo through a spokesman denied there have ever been conversations around invoking the 25th Amendment,” according to Rolling Stone. Hard to take seriously when the article mentions that pompeo denied it all.

Agreed

The Hill is a conservative rag

And Pompeo is a on an image rehab tour while he gears up to run for President
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:

Agreed

The Hill is a conservative rag

And Pompeo is a on an image rehab tour while he gears up to run for President
    lol I think anyone would beat Pompeo
    Scio me nihil scire

static111 said:

Of course he denied it...they all deny it when their real feelings leak out. I would say it is more likely than not that the 25th was talked about quite a bit.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    Pompeo is a douche.
    I know exactly where I am and I need your extra ticket.

• Eighth wonder of the world? Bahahahahahaha! Huckster doesn’t begin to describe the myth perpetuated.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/foxconn-plant-once-touted-trump-13-000-job-juggernaut-will-n1264793
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Y'all remember that repub senate investigation and POOTWH's ties to putin on the ritz, right? The one that didn't delve too deeply into certain aspects of the "potential" collusion? Well, well, well, seems we have some dots to connect. Who likes dots? mmmmmmmmm, dots. And it just might explain the recent outburst we witnessed ;) Bought and paid for.

The House investigators' line of questioning touched upon subjects that the Senate Judiciary Committee did not delve into, largely due to a shift in focus spearheaded by the committee's top Democrat, Adam Schiff. 

Rather than home in on the nature of Simpson's relationship with Christopher Steele — the former British intelligence officer hired by Fusion to research Trump's Russia ties — Schiff and his Democratic colleagues asked Simpson pointed questions about Russian money laundering, Russian organized crime, and whether Trump could be susceptible to Russian blackmail.

The result was a long trail of breacrumbs for investigators probing Trump's relationship with Russia.

"You mentioned that you'd done a lot of work as a journalist in terms of Russian organized crime, financial crimes, organized crime more generally," Schiff said. "What can you tell us about how the Russians launder their money and whether that was an issue of concern during the first phase of your work for Free Beacon?"

Fusion GPS was first hired by the conservative Washington Free Beacon in late 2015 to conduct opposition research on Trump. The research was later funded by the DNC via the law firm Perkins Coie.

"I guess the general thing I would say is that, you know, the Russians are far more sophisticated in their criminal organized crime activities than the Italians, and they're a lot more global," Simpson replied. "They understand finance a lot better. And so they tend to use quite elaborate methods to move money...I mean, if you can think of a way to launder money, the Russians are pretty good at it."

Simpson explained that "real estate deals" were a common Russian method of hiding and moving money. Asked whether Fusion had found "evidence" of corruption and illicit finance related to the purchase of Trump properties, Simpson replied that his firm had seen "patterns of buying and selling that we thought were suggestive of money laundering."

Schiff pounced: "What facts came to your attention that concerned you that the buying and selling of properties - the buying and selling of Trump properties might indicate money laundering?" he asked.

"There was -- well, for one thing, there was various criminals were buying the properties," Simpson replied. "So there was a gangster -- a Russian gangster living in Trump Tower."

The gangster went by Taiwanchik, and he'd been running a "high-stakes gambling ring" out of Trump Tower, Simpson said. The gangster also "rigged the skating competition at the Salt Lake Olympics" and sat in the VIP section of the Miss Universe Pageant in 2013 along with Trump "and lots of other Kremlin biggies," Simpson said.

The Agalarovs, Kaveladze, and Crocus Group

Schiff asked Simpson what he knew about Trump's relationship with Aras Agalarov, the Russian-Azerbaijani billionaire who helped bring Trump's Miss Universe pageant to Moscow in 2013.

Simpson replied that the Agalarovs started operating in the US "around the time of the fall of the Soviet Union and are associated with people who are connected to previous episodes of money laundering that are serious." 

"Knowing what you do about the Agalarovs, what do you think is the significance of the fact that the – that Aras Agalarov was responsible, at least according to these public emails, for setting up the meeting at Trump Tower?" Schiff asked, referring to the June 9 meeting at Trump Tower between top Trump campaign officials and several Russian nationals. 

"I think it's a reasonable interpretation that that was a Russian Government-directed operation of some sort, based on what I know now," Simpson replied.

He left another clue: "I think this tax court case involving the Agalarovs is an important document. I think that there's – I guess going back to your subpoena question, I also – you know, the Crocus Group has a much longer history in the United States than people realize, and I think there's all kind of good documents." 

The Crocus Group is Agalarov's development company. 

Dmitry Rybolovlev and Igor Sechin

Steele told a reporter in December that investigators examining Trump's Russia connections needed "to look at the contracts for the hotel deals and land deals" that Trump had pursued with Russian nationals.

"Check their values against the money Trump secured via loans,"  Steele told The Guardian's Luke Harding. "The difference is what's important."

Steele did not go into further detail, Harding said, but seemed to be referring to a 2008 home sale to the Russian oligarch Dmitry Rybolovlev that has come under scrutiny by the special counsel Robert Mueller.

Simpson emphasized the suspicion surrounding that home sale during his interview.

"When we first heard about it, it didn't fit with my timeline of when Trump seemed to have gotten deeply involved with the Russians," Simpson said. "Later, as I understood more, I began to realize that I actually was in the sort of first trimester of the Trump-Russia relationship, in that it actually fit in pretty well with some of the early things that had happened."

"I guess this is transitioning into another area, if you are interested in looking at things, is, you know, the European travel of certain people. And I would include Jared and lvanka in that," Simpson said.

Fusion GPS interview with House panel leaves huge pile of breadcrumbs for Trump-Russia investigators (msn.com)

Simpson Testimony | PDF | Confidentiality | Organized Crime (scribd.com)

“There was no collusion.”

“I don’t know any Russians.”

“I have nothing to hide.”

“I’ll sit down and talk to anyone.”

“We do everything by the book.”

“Only the guilty plea the fifth.”

“Very legal, very cool.”

“Fully exonerated.”

“Essentially no obstruction.”

“Very friendly and totally appropriate.”

“No quid pro quo.”

“Imminent threat.”

“I thought he was Israeli.”

Follow the damn money, from Russia with love and a PTape, all the way to impeachment Prison.

Brilliantati©
  • From pages 163- 165 of the above linked report. Known knowns, known unknowns and unknown unkowns. Steve O is a distraction as there are several ongoing investigations spun-off from Team Mueller's investigation that are quietly moving along. Bull Durham is running a hamhanded distraction from it all. The goal is to run out the clock but its tick tocking away. Haven't heard much of Jared Dear Boy and Ivanka Darlink of late. Wonder why? POOTWH runs or not on how far and deeply these ongoing investigations go/get.

MR. SCHIFF: The kompromat which has become so much a focus of any discussion of the dossier, are there any of the facts related to that, the salacious video that were not a part of the dossier or other like allegations that came to your attention?

MR. SIMPSON: No. I mean, you know, we were asked about other allegations by reporters that didn't come from us, and I am not - we were asked about earlier stories of earlier trips and whether other things had happened, and similar things. Actually not similar things, more sort of less colorful. But anyway, girls. And, you know, we didn't - I mean to be clear, we never set out to investigate whether Donald Trump or anyone else was engaged in sexual activity for the sort of practical reason that I just didn't think it was a useful subject to investigate. I investigate business stuff and financial crime and corruption and those kind of things. That's my gig. So people came to us with stories that we never pursued. And we were recently asked by some reporter did you write a memo in 2015 about - I had no idea what they were talking about. You know, we threw a line in the water and Moby Dick came back, and we didn't know what to do with it at first. So anyway.

MR. SCHIFF: And, you know, from your description of your relationship with Mr. Steele, I take it that you sent him to find what he could find. You didn't send him to go find evidence of candidate Trump entertaining women in whatever way in a hotel.

MR. SIMPSON: No. But I think this underscores a really important point, which is that so kompromat is a big deal for Chris Steele. It is not a big deal for Glenn Simpson, because my professional world is financial crime and politics and the other things. But he is in Russian intelligence. You know, that's his specialty, and a lot of what you are worrying about. UNCLASSIFIED, COMMITTEE SENSITIVE

So when he explains all this, .he has other cases where people have been kompromatted. And it's something he has dealt with his entire adult life. So I can't tell you he wasn't looking· for that, because it was probably something that was among the things that he would have asked someone to check.

MR. SCHIFF: It is Russian tradecraft that he would have been familiar with?

MR. SIMPSON: Correct. So when the information comes back that there is kompromat but that there is also a conspiracy afoot, you know, each of us sees our piece of the elephant, right? I am like, oh, my God, there is a conspiracy afoot. And he is like, oh, my God, there is a kompromat problem. So when he says we have got to go to the FBI, or he wants to go to the FBI, he is specifically concerned about the kompromat issue and whether, you know, a Republican -- whether a candidate for President of the United States, a nominee has been kompromatted. And he feels that it's his duty to report that. I assume because part of his old job was reporting politicians who had been kompromatted, and that he thought it was, you know, de rigeur or something. But my feeling was, you know, we should report the rest of this alleged crime. I mean I was comfortable with him doing it.

MR. SCHIFF: We yield back. 

Brilliantati©

Ladies & Gentlemen...an announcement from the former POTUS

ahh the ravings of the demented brain.

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    now that he's the former guy, sometimes I think it would be fun to see him melt down every day on twitter again, just to show the world how much of a whiney baby loser he is on an hourly basis. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

now that he's the former guy, sometimes I think it would be fun to see him melt down every day on twitter again, just to show the world how much of a whiney baby loser he is on an hourly basis. 
    i don't think he needs to do that. there are plenty of legitimate reporters on twitter that tweet out his statements. 

i kind of wish they wouldn't, but it is kind of nice to see how weak and powerless he is at this point.

the twitter ban is doing trump a favor in that regard.

mitch would be better served to not even respond to it.

This discussion has been closed.