Options

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo sexually harassed multiple women, state attorney general report says

123457»

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    show me proof!
    *shows proof*
    show me proof!

strange world. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,774
    show me proof!
    *shows proof*
    show me proof!

strange world. 
    Not really strange. Same routine over and over 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,780

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,923
    edited August 2021
    Posts deleted. Discussion re-opened.  If I've missed something that isn't an excuse to continue the bickering.

Be nice. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here.

Discuss the topic, not the people discussing the topic. No personal comments. Look your comments over before hitting Submit and be sure you're debating THE TOPIC.

If you cannot get along with someone please put them on your ignore list.  You are not using the ignore feature properly if you are still replying to the person.

Thank you

Post edited by Sea on
  • Options
    Sea said:
    Posts deleted. Discussion re-opened.  If I've missed something that isn't an excuse to continue the bickering.

Be nice. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here.

Discuss the topic, not the people discussing the topic. No personal comments. Look your comments over before hitting Submit and be sure you're debating THE TOPIC.

If you cannot get along with someone please put them on your ignore list.  You are not using the ignore feature properly if you are still replying to the person.

Thank you

if I may, the ignore feature would work a lot better if you also couldn't see it even if it is quoted. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,108
    Sea said:

Thank you

if I may, the ignore feature would work a lot better if you also couldn't see it even if it is quoted. 
    Truth.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,015
    Sea said:

Thank you

Truth.
    I’m a firm believer that no one should ever be muted, blocked or ignored.

If you don’t know what is actually going on out there then your feed is just “birds of a feather”.  

I want to know what your thoughts are whether or not I agree.  I’d most likely have a beer or a meal w you no matter what.

Algorithms and censored will divide us more.  

We can talk about what we love and what we disagree but we still have to talk.
  • Options
    Sea said:

Thank you

Truth.

If you don’t know what is actually going on out there then your feed is just “birds of a feather”.  

I want to know what your thoughts are whether or not I agree.  I’d most likely have a beer or a meal w you no matter what.

no, I have no issue with disagreement. but then there are just trolls. negative asses that are just miserable people and feel the need to spread their misery. I don't need them in my life, online or elsewhere. 

that's not birds of a feather or echo chamber, it's just common sense. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Sea said:

Thank you

Truth.

no, I have no issue with disagreement. but then there are just trolls. negative asses that are just miserable people and feel the need to spread their misery. I don't need them in my life, online or elsewhere. 

that's not birds of a feather or echo chamber, it's just common sense. 
    I get it.  I want to see what they say too since they have a megaphone in certain places.

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,605
    Self control seems to be an issue but I’m interested in opinions as well. When their/there/they’re honest, fact based and not “personal.” But when they are “personal,” I can hang and don’t feel it’s necessary to flag, ignore or cancel. But to each their/there/they’re own. So, flag away or ignore, choice is yours.

How’s NY doing? Failed state? Thread integrity and all.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,108
    Self control seems to be an issue but I’m interested in opinions as well. When their/there/they’re honest, fact based and not “personal.” But when they are “personal,” I can hang and don’t feel it’s necessary to flag, ignore or cancel. But to each their/there/they’re own. So, flag away or ignore, choice is yours.

I would imagine better now that they got rid of the sexual harasser. Just like the rest of the country. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

I would imagine better now that they got rid of the sexual harasser. Just like the rest of the country. 
    Same old same old.

Let's see if NYC cleans up.  I am starting to notice more people camping out under the bridges again.
  • Options
    He was just charged a few days ago.  Nobody seems to care anymore.
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    He was just charged a few days ago.  Nobody seems to care anymore.
    Glad he is gone and going to trial eventually.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden