Comments

• lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,927
    All looks great.
     Pie looks delicious 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,597
    Figs. Wow. Looks great.
    FT. ISO fig tart
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Hahaha.
    That looks great, as well.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Mustard seed in there f me. Abundant harvest. It's an art preserving stuff. And fun.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    I love pickled stuff!
    Pickling is awesome.

I can't wait to try my ghost pepper peach jam. I will either love it or throw it out!
    Or love it and then hate it come morning constitutional time.
    Yearly tradition since moving to Georgia. Go Dawgs!
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Ohhhh fuck yes!
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,832
    I was in NO with a friend eating some gator. He was like, 'Where does this meat come from on a gator?'
    I replied, 'The tail,man.'

Good stuff. Never considered cooking it at home. Fair play.
    eddiec said:
    I was in NO with a friend eating some gator. He was like, 'Where does this meat come from on a gator?'
    I replied, 'The tail,man.'

Good stuff. Never considered cooking it at home. Fair play.
    Would highly recommend, if you come across any. Was super easy and damn good! 

Fresca Pizza tonight.
    Looks so bright/clean!
    Your food presentation is, again, really quite amazing.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Some piping hot Pho to kick some covid in its ass

Looks good.
    Did you test positive?

Looks good.
    Did you test positive?
    yeeep, and the wife. Good times. Have been sicker but feel like dick. Daughter is good.

Looks good.
    Did you test positive?
    yeeep, and the wife. Good times. Have been sicker but feel like dick. Daughter is good.
    Oh man.  Best wishes on a speedy recovery!
    edited November 2021

Looks good.
    Did you test positive?
    Oh man.  Best wishes on a speedy recovery!
    Thanks, man. We’ll be good but no fun for sure 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,693

Looks good.
    Did you test positive?
    Sorry to hear this. I hope you guys have a speedy recovery. 

Sorry to hear that.
    Pho looks great, though.
    Paywalled but I've read a few books about how things came to be how they are.  Fascinating.
    Paywalled but I've read a few books about how things came to be how they are.  Fascinating.
    Yeah, man. I figured you knew most of it. Crazy stuff…basically financing a religion…cult? Wild. 
    Yeah, man. I figured you knew most of it. Crazy stuff…basically financing a religion…cult? Wild. 
    Is it about the Moonies and True World?
    I'll have to find a way to read....this is interesting ground.  I was thinking it was likely more about how the fish here basically made Japan Airlines flights to/from US popular and changed part of the US fishing industry.  The proliferation of the fish around the US has a lot to do with a Moonie mega company.  They are big in NJ.

Is it about the Moonies and True World?
    I'll have to find a way to read....this is interesting ground.  I was thinking it was likely more about how the fish here basically made Japan Airlines flights to/from US popular and changed part of the US fishing industry.  The proliferation of the fish around the US has a lot to do with a Moonie mega company.  They are big in NJ.

Yeeep, all that. Hard to follow a bit but pretty crazy. Yeah talked about one of their factories near EWR.  But yeah, history of it. Family drama. All crazy stuff I had no idea about.

I’ll shoot you a message later. Happy to copy/paste and email it to you
    edited November 2021
    That is wild. And strange. And a lot of things. Feel like if I start reading up on that company and cult, I'd fall into a rabbit hole of crazy shit.
    They kinda gloss over the sex rituals...
    edited November 2021
    eddiec said:
    That is wild. And strange. And a lot of things. Feel like if I start reading up on that company and cult, I'd fall into a rabbit hole of crazy shit.
    They kinda gloss over the sex rituals...
    Dude that article is like what…10k or so words? I feel like they could do about 10k more on like a dozen different topics inside that each. At the most basic level…how many sushi restaurants are part of this and truly believe in to….sex rituals….

That article is most definitely a lot of things 
    Not the best picture but homemade gnocchi and braised pork tenderloin