Yes, but its a get in and get out fast situation
    Turd Burglars??? LOL
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,688
    Yes, and I don't care who comes in after me either
    twice in one shift AT TWO DIFFERENT TERMINALS!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I came into the office today to box up my stuff so that it doesn't get trashed when they remodel my floor.

And you know, I didn't even have to go that badly; I just needed to reconnect with my old friend.

And it feels so goo-ood.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    dankind said:
    I came into the office today to box up my stuff so that it doesn't get trashed when they remodel my floor.

And you know, I didn't even have to go that badly; I just needed to reconnect with my old friend.

And it feels so goo-ood.
    So, in a sense, you kind of prepped the space for them eh? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    dankind said:

And it feels so goo-ood.
    So, in a sense, you kind of prepped the space for them eh? 
    One more time, with feeling, before heading home. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,680
    #1 bizarre poll question ever
    There are several cliche's that apply here:
    -It's never a great idea to resist "the call of nature."
    -"When ya gotta go, ya gotta go."
    -"You are not what you eat.  You are what you don't poop."
    -And of course, "Shit happens."
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    I walked into the restroom today to wash my hands after eating an Orange & immediately walked out. It was one of the worst sounding and smelling poop sessions of all time. Good lord. I don’t know who it was, but I think they need to see a doctor.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    #1 bizarre poll question ever
    There are several cliche's that apply here:
    -It's never a great idea to resist "the call of nature."
    -"When ya gotta go, ya gotta go."
    -"You are not what you eat.  You are what you don't poop."
    -And of course, "Shit happens."
    Nice!  It is interesting though.  Something everyone does is something that people get embarrassed about.  

My bathroom at work is cleaner than my bathroom at home probably.  I would be surprised if I went #2 at home more than 3-4 times a month.  Probably a sign I spend too much time at work.
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    I walked into the restroom today to wash my hands after eating an Orange & immediately walked out. It was one of the worst sounding and smelling poop sessions of all time. Good lord. I don’t know who it was, but I think they need to see a doctor.
    Saw the doc yesterday; he said everything’s normal. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    dankind said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Saw the doc yesterday; he said everything’s normal. 
    LOL
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,449
    dankind said:
    I have not been to the office in-- I've lost count.

At any rate, goddamn, do I ever miss pooping at work. I would save my poops for work. I could relax, unwind, not give a fuck, and just unload. It was damn near luxurious. 

Co-worker of the year!
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Pulled a yes, and I don't care yesterday. Also, these college kids man, what the fuck are they eating these days? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    at least once a day. about 60-90 minutes after arrival. sometimes a second session in the afternoon. 

me and my boss and the HR guy all have kind of the same timing. HR guy will come in "dammit (hugh)!" cause he recognizes my shoes. if my boss is in there, neither me nor the HR guy go anywhere NEAR it for at least an hour after. he routinely shits out dead animals. 

another co worker of mine refuses to do it at work. his routine is set for when he gets up and/or when he arrives home. occasionally he's told me he's had a close call, if there's a traffic jam. he'll check the traffic report before leaving work. I find it so odd that people like him refuse to go anywhere but home. 

he once did the "shitting dance" by my cube, as he was due to leave in about 5 minutes and was worried he wouldn't make it (he has a 20 minute drive home!). I'm like "dude, nearly no one is here, just go". his thing was "but then people will KNOW". 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    edited September 2021
    at least once a day. about 60-90 minutes after arrival. sometimes a second session in the afternoon. 

me and my boss and the HR guy all have kind of the same timing. HR guy will come in "dammit (hugh)!" cause he recognizes my shoes. if my boss is in there, neither me nor the HR guy go anywhere NEAR it for at least an hour after. he routinely shits out dead animals. 

another co worker of mine refuses to do it at work. his routine is set for when he gets up and/or when he arrives home. occasionally he's told me he's had a close call, if there's a traffic jam. he'll check the traffic report before leaving work. I find it so odd that people like him refuse to go anywhere but home. 

he once did the "shitting dance" by my cube, as he was due to leave in about 5 minutes and was worried he wouldn't make it (he has a 20 minute drive home!). I'm like "dude, nearly no one is here, just go". his thing was "but then people will KNOW". 

Newsflash - people already know that you poop :lol:

Post edited by oftenreading on
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Seriously, you people are weird. It's a normal biological function. No one is fooled into thinking that you are able to eat without ever defecating. :lol:
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

Newsflash - people already know that you poop :lol:

I know, that's what I tell him. it's so odd that grown men (people) are so weird about this. it's not like the stall is see through. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,833
    Seriously, you people are weird. It's a normal biological function. No one is fooled into thinking that you are able to eat without ever defecating. :lol:

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,949
    That's not the point.  It's the vulnerable spot you put yourself in while the act is being carried out.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Paid to shit?  Why not?!!
  • Options
    That's not the point.  It's the vulnerable spot you put yourself in while the act is being carried out.
    “Vulnerable”?

Holy FSM you people are coddled :lol: 
  • Options
    “Vulnerable”?

Holy FSM you people are coddled :lol: 
    Yes. In my Psycho reboot, Norman Bates/Mother kills Marion Crane on the shitter. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    Vincent was on the job. He left himself pretty vulnerable, I'd say.

See the source image
  • Options
    Hobbes said:
    Vincent was on the job. He left himself pretty vulnerable, I'd say.

See the source image
    exactly

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    honestly my trauma probably started with the bell ringing stuff...scarred for life

• Options
    Exploring all related aspects to the poll. That’s why I love this place! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    You sure don’t wanna go out like Gigi on the Sopranos. 
  • Options
    Poop O' Clock around here is 10am. Most of my colleagues are working parents, so we're relatively on the same brekkie and coffee schedule. This presents unique challenges. Such as pooping in the same space as the dean. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,104
    Made a guy gag today while he was using the urinal. Oddly proud of that lol.
  • Options
    Made a guy gag today while he was using the urinal. Oddly proud of that lol.
    My man. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,688
    left my mark in cincy .
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14