Pearl Jam 5 Pack Funkos on the way?

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    What the hell are we doing?
    heading down the path that leads to stickman-shaped coffins for $10,000. "get buried with your arms in a V"
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    Glad they made the Zombies a Club Exclusive. It would suck if they put only 1/3 of them here and made many of us buy on the secondary market.
    Thanks Ten Club.  
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335

Drdeal said:
    Glad they made the Zombies a Club Exclusive. It would suck if they put only 1/3 of them here and made many of us buy on the secondary market.
    Thanks Ten Club.  

I'm glad too 
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,299
    What the hell are we doing?
    heading down the path that leads to stickman-shaped coffins for $10,000. "get buried with your arms in a V"
    This would not surprise a single member of my family! Not sure if that's sad or super cool!
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    "ITEM SHIPS ALONE"

I know the feeling, Pearl Jam X Funko Zombie Deck Pop Set Variant. I know the feeling.
  • stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    Disagree with all the shade being thrown at PJ about releasing these Funko pops, and the comparisons to KISS ( love them too!) are not even close.  

Funko Pops are a HUGE collectible, with an awesome line of Rock’n’Roll pops, and a line of Pop Albums (album covers) w/ Notorious B.I.G. (Ready to Die), Black Sabbath (Black Sabbath), and Motörhead (Ace of Spades) being a few of my favorites.  You should all go check them out !!!

I can’t wait to add the Funko pops from my all-time favorite band to my collection of rock’n’roll pops.  Being a collector I am totally ecstatic about them.  I totally love the exclusive 10club sticker on the zombie ones.  Funko pop collectors love exclusive stickers on their pops !!! 

Anyway love them or hate them, there is a major group of people that collect and love this collectible.  Cheers to the 10c for bringing this exclusive to the 10c members.  I can tell you I am glad to be a member , and would have been disappointed if I wasn’t . But then again since 1994 I have only not been a member in the year 1997, and a continuous since 1998 and damn proud of it! 

Keep on Rocking in the Free World ! 
  • JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,406
    surprising that they are still available.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    edited September 2021
    Has anyone heard from either the Nebraska shop (estimated delivery date: August) and/or Pop In A Box UK (estimated delivery date: October)? I'm starting to get a little bit worried, as I have ordered from both retailers. :worried: And then, there are people mentioning that there is merch stucked in container ships at several major international ports...
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Pap said:
    Has anyone heard from either the Nebraska shop (estimated delivery date: August) and/or Pop In A Box UK (estimated delivery date: October)? I'm starting to get a little bit worried, as I have ordered from both retailers. :worried: And then, there are people mentioning that there is merch stucked in container ships at several major international ports...
    Is the shop you bought it in Nebraska Stop N Pop? I bought mine from there and messaged them near the end of August to see if they had heard when they would be receiving them. They wrote back and said the release was being delayed until December. Their listing on the website was changed to reflect it. Hurry up and wait I guess.
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    Pap said:
    Is the shop you bought it in Nebraska Stop N Pop? I bought mine from there and messaged them near the end of August to see if they had heard when they would be receiving them. They wrote back and said the release was being delayed until December. Their listing on the website was changed to reflect it. Hurry up and wait I guess.
    Exactly. Stop N Shop Funko Pop. December?! :open_mouth: I'm contemplating an order cancellation, if that is possible. Thanks fo the info, anyway.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • SM187650SM187650 Canada Posts: 683
    Anyone know where I can find the originals to grab? 
  • SM187650SM187650 Canada Posts: 683
    Thanks Demetrios! Has anyone ordered with these guys before? 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    Speaking of merch… is T Surt teasing a Tivoli shirt release?

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

on2legs said:

Looks like it. There are WAY too many bootleg shirts of this being sold online.

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    stickman said:
    Disagree with all the shade being thrown at PJ about releasing these Funko pops, and the comparisons to KISS ( love them too!) are not even close.  

Funko Pops are a HUGE collectible, with an awesome line of Rock’n’Roll pops, and a line of Pop Albums (album covers) w/ Notorious B.I.G. (Ready to Die), Black Sabbath (Black Sabbath), and Motörhead (Ace of Spades) being a few of my favorites.  You should all go check them out !!!

I can’t wait to add the Funko pops from my all-time favorite band to my collection of rock’n’roll pops.  Being a collector I am totally ecstatic about them.  I totally love the exclusive 10club sticker on the zombie ones.  Funko pop collectors love exclusive stickers on their pops !!! 

Anyway love them or hate them, there is a major group of people that collect and love this collectible.  Cheers to the 10c for bringing this exclusive to the 10c members.  I can tell you I am glad to be a member , and would have been disappointed if I wasn’t . But then again since 1994 I have only not been a member in the year 1997, and a continuous since 1998 and damn proud of it! 

Keep on Rocking in the Free World ! 
    meh, just poking fun. i bought the original set. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,406
    demetrios said:

Did they ship?
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • on2legs said:

Selling clothes "famously worn by the band" is a bit yuck. If true.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055
    JV130312 said:
    surprising that they are still available.
    I don't know, many people already spent $50 on a few toys that will either sit in a box in a closet, or sit on their desk. Hard to spend another $100 for similar toys that look like zombies, especially when we haven't received the first batch. I think this really only appeals to Funko collectors and the PJ completist. 
  • Are these shipping in august or was it december?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,147
    Are these shipping in august or was it december?
    Moved to December 
    I miss igotid88

Note, due to supply issues, there are 4,200 units available for purchase by Ten Club Members only. The first 1,600 orders placed will ship in November and December, and the remaining orders will ship out in January & February when more product arrives. Orders placed after 11am pdt 9/10/21 will ship in 2022.

igotid88 said:
    Are these shipping in august or was it december?
    Moved to December 

Is that official?

on2legs said:

Selling clothes "famously worn by the band" is a bit yuck. If true.

Maybe 10club or another online store will exclusively sell this alone with an order of the Funko PJ set?