Pearl Jam 5 Pack Funkos on the way?

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    on2legs said:
    demetrios said:
    on2legs said:
    My zombie is now in transit. Should be here early next week. 

Nice! Mine hasn't moved at all. 
    I didn’t get an email update.  I just randomly checked the tracking number from the email I got on November 15 and was surprised to see it shipped on Dec. 2

Gotcha. If mine moves by next week, it won't arrive here till probably after Christmas in Canada, during the holiday season and all. 
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:
    I've just cancelled my order from Pop In A Box UK. I did the same with Stop N Shop Nebraska yesterday, but I haven't heard from them yet. I hope I can get a full refund of both orders. I'm moving out of my current place in 10 days and 10C has already shipped the Zombie variant, so no amendments for me. I wish it arrives here, before it's too late. :prayer:
    reaction funny gif  WiffleGif

Hope so too. Is there no way they could reroute it to your new mailing address if it doesn't arrive in time?
    Update on my cancellations: I haven't received a full refund from Pop In A Box UK yet. I will wait until Tuesday before I contact them again. No reply from Stop N Shop Nebraska at all. Firstly, I want to see what they have to say on the cancellation/full refund of my order, and then if that's not possible I will ask for a change of delivery address.

Did you pay via PayPal? If so you should get your money back. 
    Pop In A Box UK does not need to refund me anything because they only take money when they dispatch orders. so all good with them. On the other hand, Stop N Shop Nebraska has yet to reply to my enquiry.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:
    I've just cancelled my order from Pop In A Box UK. I did the same with Stop N Shop Nebraska yesterday, but I haven't heard from them yet. I hope I can get a full refund of both orders. I'm moving out of my current place in 10 days and 10C has already shipped the Zombie variant, so no amendments for me. I wish it arrives here, before it's too late. :prayer:

Hope so too. Is there no way they could reroute it to your new mailing address if it doesn't arrive in time?
    Update on my cancellations: I haven't received a full refund from Pop In A Box UK yet. I will wait until Tuesday before I contact them again. No reply from Stop N Shop Nebraska at all. Firstly, I want to see what they have to say on the cancellation/full refund of my order, and then if that's not possible I will ask for a change of delivery address.

Pop In A Box UK does not need to refund me anything because they only take money when they dispatch orders. so all good with them. On the other hand, Stop N Shop Nebraska has yet to reply to my enquiry.
    I sent a Facebook message to them on Saturday asking if they had received any updates. No reply. I sent an email yesterday asking the same thing. Nothing so far. I guess the next step is to call them if I haven't heard back from them in a couple of days.
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:

I sent a Facebook message to them on Saturday asking if they had received any updates. No reply. I sent an email yesterday asking the same thing. Nothing so far. I guess the next step is to call them if I haven't heard back from them in a couple of days.
    Please do let us know what they'll say if you phone them, because if I cannot cancel my order I would like to request a redelivery.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • PJamminPJammin Posts: 567
    Yeah - Stop N' Shop has gone radio silence on my inquiries as well. I feel like that ship has sailed and that money may never come back.

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    edited December 2021
    I would contact your credit card company and request a refund.  Tell them the items are overdue and the merchant has not responded to any emails you've sent to resolve it.  They will either charge back the merchant or if you're a valued customer they may even refund your money themselves and tell you to keep the item if it shows up.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

I'm going to bet he wrote a check his a@@ couldn't cash on the sales of these PJ funko. Seems like a lot of folks went to him early like and panic purchased (self included) and bet he ended up with a ton of orders and inventory didn't show up to cover. If anything shows up from him I'll be tickled.
  • epieepie Posts: 290
    edited December 2021
    I also ordered from Stop N Shop Funko and they have not responded to emails.  I even tried cancelling my order months ago and they wouldnt let me which I thought was not cool.  Now they wont respond to any of us with a delivery date.
    Not cool. 
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,406
    edited December 2021
    My Zombies finally showed up today.  I think I got a false alert when the package changed hands from UPS to USPS.  
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
    JV130312 said:
    My Zombies finally showed up today.  I think I got a false alert when the package changed hands from UPS to USPS.  

Glad you got it safe and sound.
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,148
    Jan 10. And a good price
    https://amzn.to/3dycpYs
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:
    Jan 10. And a good price
    $57 bucks. Not bad.
    Pap said:
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:

Please do let us know what they'll say if you phone them, because if I cannot cancel my order I would like to request a redelivery.
    I received this response today: 
    Hello, we're expecting them in the early part of 2022. We've had some issues with Entertainment Earth and getting shipments in a timely manner so we're in the process of getting our orders directly through Funko. I appreciate the patience and look forward to getting your items out to you as soon as possible!
  • As of 2pm pst today, ALL Zombie Funko orders have shipped. Every. Single. Order.
    No other product updates available. Thanks for your patience, please allow INT orders a few days to update tracking.
    slh
    demetrios said:
    igotid88 said:
    Jan 10. And a good price
    $57 bucks. Not bad.
    Went up already 
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:
    demetrios said:
    igotid88 said:
    Jan 10. And a good price
    $57 bucks. Not bad.
    Went up already 

Damn! $79.81. But this now is sold by a reseller.

Ships from Amazon
    Sold by Byron's_Attic

• bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    edited December 2021
    As of 2pm pst today, ALL Zombie Funko orders have shipped. Every. Single. Order.
    No other product updates available. Thanks for your patience, please allow INT orders a few days to update tracking.
    slh
    Mine arrived in NZ yesterday! Should turn up soon! Wrong thread!
    Post edited by bazzer on
    Pap said:
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:

Hello, we're expecting them in the early part of 2022. We've had some issues with Entertainment Earth and getting shipments in a timely manner so we're in the process of getting our orders directly through Funko. I appreciate the patience and look forward to getting your items out to you as soon as possible!
    I received the EXACT same reply via FB messenger
    PJammin said:
    Pap said:
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:

I received the EXACT same reply via FB messenger
    I guess we wait. Sort of sucks, but at this point I have waited this long, another month or so isn’t going to kill me. I read good reviews about this shop before I ordered, and not receiving them is no fault of theirs, but I wish they were better with the communication.

demetrios said:
    I got Ed on a sled, Matt on a cat, and Mike on a bike. But didn't get Stone and Jeff
    I miss igotid88
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    igotid88 said:
    demetrios said:
    I got Ed on a sled, Matt on a cat, and Mike on a bike. But didn't get Stone and Jeff
    Stone on a (Mother Love) Bone, Jeff on a clef.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    Zombies arrived today, along with my analog annual T-shirt. Good mail day.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier said:
    igotid88 said:
    demetrios said:
    Figured that's what Stone was
    I miss igotid88
    Poncier said:
    Zombies arrived today, along with my analog annual T-shirt. Good mail day.

Nice!
  • I ordered mine from Funko directly, paid $5 for shipping and got within 3 days. 
    Poncier said:
    igotid88 said:
    demetrios said:
    My wife had to explain Jeff. I didn’t get it. 
    on2legs said: I would contact your credit card company and request a refundTell them the items are overdue and the merchant has not responded to any emails you've sent to resolve it.  They will either charge back the merchant or if you're a valued customer they may even refund your money themselves and tell you to keep the item if it shows up.
    I'm going to do exactly this tomorrow morning.
    JeBurkhardt said: I received this response today: Hello, we're expecting them in the early part of 2022. We've had some issues with Entertainment Earth and getting shipments in a timely manner so we're in the process of getting our orders directly through Funko. I appreciate the patience and look forward to getting your items out to you as soon as possible!
    Thanks!
    PJammin said: I received the EXACT same reply via FB messenger
    I've already moved out of two houses. I can't wait anymore.
    Pop! Vinyl/Pearl Jam (5 Pack) [Toy] $74.99 CDN
    Canada