America’s March to Facism

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592

"Listeners should flood into the lowest rung of the party structure: the precincts."

They've already flooded the lowest rung.  Can't go much lower.  Sheesh!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,218

Which is why, as he will tell you, Tom Nichols, a conservative and former Republican, advocates for voting Republicans out of office down to, as he says, "the molecular level."

The most visible current example of this is the behavior cropping up at school board meetings around the country: anti-mask, anti-vax, QAnon election deniers bring their crazy out in force, disrupt the meetings, threaten board members, until the current board members quit in disgust, and then the QNuts run for school board, and win, because they have rendered the roles unappealing to anyone unwilling to out-crazy them.

I'll be voting for Democrats for the forseeable future, until the GOP or its replacement restores some sanity on the the right and cleanses itself of anti-democratic (that's small-"d" democratic) loons.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

Which is why, as he will tell you, Tom Nichols, a conservative and former Republican, advocates for voting Republicans out of office down to, as he says, "the molecular level."

The most visible current example of this is the behavior cropping up at school board meetings around the country: anti-mask, anti-vax, QAnon election deniers bring their crazy out in force, disrupt the meetings, threaten board members, until the current board members quit in disgust, and then the QNuts run for school board, and win, because they have rendered the roles unappealing to anyone unwilling to out-crazy them.

I'll be voting for Democrats for the forseeable future, until the GOP or its replacement restores some sanity on the the right and cleanses itself of anti-democratic (that's small-"d" democratic) loons.

The GOP has become so unhinged, I find it hard to imagine voting for a Republican.  And yet, I wouldn't want us to be a single-party political system. 
    The other night I was toying with the idea of what if enough Democrats switched parties and aligned themselves with the Lincoln Project Republicans and pulled that party back away from the hard right? 
    And I think the Democrat party needs some repair as well.  I've been noticing more and more that Dems tend too often to be reactionary and a bit knee jerk in their response to some issues rather than critical in their thinking, tend to take things for granted so don't show up to vote (one of the reasons Hillary lost and CA governor Newsom might be ousted), and vote strictly partly line (a general habit with both parties) without scrutinizing the candidate they vote for.
    The whole system is broke and needs mending, the difference between the two parties being that the right has gone off well beyond the deep end.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

brianlux said:

The GOP has become so unhinged, I find it hard to imagine voting for a Republican.  And yet, I wouldn't want us to be a single-party political system. 
    The other night I was toying with the idea of what if enough Democrats switched parties and aligned themselves with the Lincoln Project Republicans and pulled that party back away from the hard right? 
    And I think the Democrat party needs some repair as well.  I've been noticing more and more that Dems tend too often to be reactionary and a bit knee jerk in their response to some issues rather than critical in their thinking, tend to take things for granted so don't show up to vote (one of the reasons Hillary lost and CA governor Newsom might be ousted), and vote strictly partly line (a general habit with both parties) without scrutinizing the candidate they vote for.
    The whole system is broke and needs mending, the difference between the two parties being that the right has gone off well beyond the deep end.

We definitely need a healthy two- (or more) party system. I'm pretty centrist, myself. Call me a constitutionalist or a small-"c" conservative or a civil libertarian, I'll wear any of those labels with pride. I vote straight Dem, for now, even though the far left makes me cringe, because I'll take cringiness over fascism every day.

The Never-T****ers are mocked by the right and viewed with suspicion by the left, but IMO they are principled conservatives, whether you like their policies or not, who are committed to the idea of America as a democracy. Some have joined the Democratic party, at least for now, others no longer have party affiliation, but it's my hope that when all of this over, assuming that it ever ends, they will be able to form a new conservative party populated by rational adults.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
    edited September 2021
    brianlux said:

We definitely need a healthy two- (or more) party system. I'm pretty centrist, myself. Call me a constitutionalist or a small-"c" conservative or a civil libertarian, I'll wear any of those labels with pride. I vote straight Dem, for now, even though the far left makes me cringe, because I'll take cringiness over fascism every day.

The Never-T****ers are mocked by the right and viewed with suspicion by the left, but IMO they are principled conservatives, whether you like their policies or not, who are committed to the idea of America as a democracy. Some have joined the Democratic party, at least for now, others no longer have party affiliation, but it's my hope that when all of this over, assuming that it ever ends, they will be able to form a new conservative party populated by rational adults.
    I'm a bit sleep deprived this AM  and can't decipher this: Never-T****ers

Oh wait, got it.  Rump-de-dump!

So what about the Lincoln Project folks?  I'd say they are on the right track to forming a more rational conservative group.
    Personally, I lean left but shy away from the terms "liberal" and "conservative" except when referring to how much maple syrup I like on my pancakes (not-so healthy, liberally) or how much I like preserving nature (I'm all conserving it), and much prefer the terms "doing what makes the most sense" or "making a logical decision".

There are a number of groups that have popped up in recent months, founded by various disillusioned Republicans/ former Republicans. LP is one; others (I can't remember all the names) -- Republican Accountability Project -- now called Republican Voters Against T***p, and... Country Over Party? You'll see a lot of them on MSNBC, especially during Nicolle Wallace's hours, but think: Charlie Sykes, Bill Kristol, people writing for The Bulwark (Sykes again, Tim Miller, Mona Charen), David Frum (who, frankly, reads pretty liberal nowadays, given his stances on marriage equality, environmental issues, and gun violence -- maybe he differs in *how* to address some of these things, but just acknowledging the issues is enough to get booted out of CPAC, I think), George Conway ("Mr. Kellyanne"), Miles Taylor, Max Boot, Jennifer Rubin, Evan McMullin.
    There are a number of groups that have popped up in recent months, founded by various disillusioned Republicans/ former Republicans. LP is one; others (I can't remember all the names) -- Republican Accountability Project -- now called Republican Voters Against T***p, and... Country Over Party? You'll see a lot of them on MSNBC, especially during Nicolle Wallace's hours, but think: Charlie Sykes, Bill Kristol, people writing for The Bulwark (Sykes again, Tim Miller, Mona Charen), David Frum (who, frankly, reads pretty liberal nowadays, given his stances on marriage equality, environmental issues, and gun violence -- maybe he differs in *how* to address some of these things, but just acknowledging the issues is enough to get booted out of CPAC, I think), George Conway ("Mr. Kellyanne"), Miles Taylor, Max Boot, Jennifer Rubin, Evan McMullin.

Michael Steele
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:

Michael Steele

How could I forget him! I love Michael Steele! He's funny AF too.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139

This is what I am most concerned about right now. These fucking whack jobs have devoted their entire lives, it seems, to these conspiracies so they are naturally more engaged than more normally functioning individuals. A school board member around me quit the other week because of death threats to his family simply because he voted for a mask mandate to keep kids safe. These fucking people are going to start running for local office and will start winning unless the rest of us wake up. 
    chinese-happy.jpg

This is what I am most concerned about right now. These fucking whack jobs have devoted their entire lives, it seems, to these conspiracies so they are naturally more engaged than more normally functioning individuals. A school board member around me quit the other week because of death threats to his family simply because he voted for a mask mandate to keep kids safe. These fucking people are going to start running for local office and will start winning unless the rest of us wake up. 

sooo you're running for school board?

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    edited September 2021
    Vote Juggs
    Vote early
    Get yer dead friends to vote
    ;)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

• Which is why, as he will tell you, Tom Nichols, a conservative and former Republican, advocates for voting Republicans out of office down to, as he says, "the molecular level."

Bahahaha. LOL. Where to start with this one. 

Pick one. We're waiting. baha.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Every single person who opposes fascism and who can, should run for office or support a a pro-democracy candidate’s campaign, from school boards to community boards, city council to state congress. The GOP figured out, when they were a minority party, 70’s early 80’s, how effective controlling state legislatures and governorships is. The DNC still hasn’t figured that one out, focusing more on the US House and Senate races. 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

don't hold your breath. this one is a hit and run poster. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

don't hold your breath. this one is a hit and run poster. 
    Yeah I know. I did not expect him to be able to explain what he meant. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • MAGA II march to celebrate 1/6 in support of jailed tourists this Saturday 9/18! Don’t the PBoys know there’s a PJ show happening? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • MAGA II march to celebrate 1/6 in support of jailed tourists this Saturday 9/18! Don’t the PBoys know there’s a PJ show happening? 
    It might be why there seem to be a lot of spares floating around?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
    It might be why there seem to be a lot of spares floating around?
    lol maybe 
  • Well on its way. Posted this in the POOTWH thread as well.

This is a long read and worth the cost of a WaPo subscription, written by a neocon. I can't post the whole commentary but I encourage you to seek it out and read it. It'll give you chills. It draws parallels to the rise of other fascist leaders and how POOTWH and his enablers are laying the groundwork for establishing an autocratic regime. A big piece of it is the Big Lie and White Grievance coupled with "legal" voter suppression. Keep that passport valid, you may very well need it. And some thought it couldn't happen here.

Robert Kagan is an American neoconservative scholar and critic of U.S. foreign policy and a leading advocate of liberal interventionism. A co-founder of the neoconservative Project for the New American Century, he is a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution and a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. Wikipedia

September 23, 2021 at 3:32 p.m. EDT

“Is there no virtue among us? If there be not, we are in a wretched situation.”

— James Madison

The United States is heading into its greatest political and constitutional crisis since the Civil War, with a reasonable chance over the next three to four years of incidents of mass violence, a breakdown of federal authority, and the division of the country into warring red and blue enclaves. The warning signs may be obscured by the distractions of politics, the pandemic, the economy and global crises, and by wishful thinking and denial. But about these things there should be no doubt:

First, Donald Trump will be the Republican candidate for president in 2024. The hope and expectation that he would fade in visibility and influence have been delusional. He enjoys mammoth leads in the polls; he is building a massive campaign war chest; and at this moment the Democratic ticket looks vulnerable. Barring health problems, he is running.

Second, Trump and his Republican allies are actively preparing to ensure his victory by whatever means necessary. Trump’s charges of fraud in the 2020 election are now primarily aimed at establishing the predicate to challenge future election results that do not go his way. Some Republican candidates have already begun preparing to declare fraud in 2022, just as Larry Elder tried meekly to do in the California recall contest.

Meanwhile, the amateurish “stop the steal” efforts of 2020 have given way to an organized nationwide campaign to ensure that Trump and his supporters will have the control over state and local election officials that they lacked in 2020. Those recalcitrant Republican state officials who effectively saved the country from calamity by refusing to falsely declare fraud or to “find” more votes for Trump are being systematically removed or hounded from office. Republican legislatures are giving themselves greater control over the election certification process. As of this spring, Republicans have proposed or passed measures in at least 16 states that would shift certain election authorities from the purview of the governor, secretary of state or other executive-branch officers to the legislature. An Arizona bill flatly states that the legislature may “revoke the secretary of state’s issuance or certification of a presidential elector’s certificate of election” by a simple majority vote. Some state legislatures seek to impose criminal penalties on local election officials alleged to have committed “technical infractions,” including obstructing the view of poll watchers.

The stage is thus being set for chaos. Imagine weeks of competing mass protests across multiple states as lawmakers from both parties claim victory and charge the other with unconstitutional efforts to take power. Partisans on both sides are likely to be better armed and more willing to inflict harm than they were in 2020. Would governors call out the National Guard? Would President Biden nationalize the Guard and place it under his control, invoke the Insurrection Act, and send troops into Pennsylvania or Texas or Wisconsin to quell violent protests? Deploying federal power in the states would be decried as tyranny. Biden would find himself where other presidents have been — where Andrew Jackson was during the nullification crisis, or where Abraham Lincoln was after the South seceded — navigating without rules or precedents, making his own judgments about what constitutional powers he does and doesn’t have.

Today’s arguments over the filibuster will seem quaint in three years if the American political system enters a crisis for which the Constitution offers no remedy.

Most Americans — and all but a handful of politicians — have refused to take this possibility seriously enough to try to prevent it. As has so often been the case in other countries where fascist leaders arise, their would-be opponents are paralyzed in confusion and amazement at this charismatic authoritarian. They have followed the standard model of appeasement, which always begins with underestimation. The political and intellectual establishments in both parties have been underestimating Trump since he emerged on the scene in 2015. They underestimated the extent of his popularity and the strength of his hold on his followers; they underestimated his ability to take control of the Republican Party; and then they underestimated how far he was willing to go to retain power. The fact that he failed to overturn the 2020 election has reassured many that the American system remains secure, though it easily could have gone the other way — if Biden had not been safely ahead in all four states where the vote was close; if Trump had been more competent and more in control of the decision-makers in his administration, Congress and the states. As it was, Trump came close to bringing off a coup earlier this year. All that prevented it was a handful of state officials with notable courage and integrity, and the reluctance of two attorneys general and a vice president to obey orders they deemed inappropriate.

Continues

Opinion | Our constitutional crisis is already here - The Washington Post

Brilliantati©
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,169
    mickeyrat said:

Michael Steele

This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier said:
    mickeyrat said:

Michael Steele

that doesnt look like a balding black man in his sixties

• And we've been told by some that it couldn't happen here. If you support or vote(d) for POOTWH, this is what you supported. A party full of hate, how Christian. "Look up in the sky! Its a Jewish space laser starting forest fires!" Soros and Gates are the root of all evil, yea sure.

Top Republicans rub shoulders with extremists in secretive rightwing group, leak reveals

A leaked document has revealed the membership list of the secretive Council for National Policy (CNP), showing how it provides opportunities for elite Republicans, wealthy entrepreneurs, media proprietors and pillars of the US conservative movement to rub shoulders with anti-abortion and anti-Islamic extremists.

The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), which monitors rightwing hate groups, describes the CNP as “a shadowy and intensely secretive group [which] has operated behind the scenes” in its efforts to “build the conservative movement”.

The leaked membership list dates from September last year, and reveals the 40-year-old CNP put influential Trump administration figures alongside leaders of organizations that have been categorized as hate groups.

The group was founded in 1981 by activists influential in the Christian right, including Tim LaHaye, Howard Phillips and Paul Weyrich, who had also been involved in founding and leading the Moral Majority. Initially they were seeking to maximize their influence on the new Reagan administration. In subsequent years, CNP meetings have played host to presidential aspirants like George W Bush and 1999 and Mitt Romney in 2007, and sitting presidents including Donald Trump in 2020.

In videos obtained by the Washington Post in 2020, the CNP executive committee chairman, Bill Walton, told attendees of the upcoming election: “This is a spiritual battle we are in. This is good versus evil.”

The CNP is so secretive, according to reports, that its members are instructed not to reveal their affiliation or even name the group.

Heidi Beirich, of the Global Project Against Hate and Extremism, said in an email that “this new CNP list makes clear that the group still serves as a key venue where mainstream conservatives and extremists mix”, adding that CNP “clearly remains a critical nexus for mainstreaming extremism from the far right into conservative circles”.

The document – which reveals email addresses and phone numbers for most members – shows that the CNP includes members of SPLC-listed hate groups.

They include leaders of organizations listed as anti-Muslim hate groups, including:

• Frank Gaffney, founder and executive chairman of the Center for Security Policy (CSP)

• Brigitte Gabriel, founder and chairman of Act For America (AFA)

They also include several founders or leaders of groups listed anti-LGBTQ+ hate groups, such as:

• Michael P Farris, president and CEO of the Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF)

• Brad Dacus, founder and president of the Pacific Justice Institute

• Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council

• Matthew Staver, founder and chairman of Liberty Counsel

• Tim Wildmon, president of the American Family Association

Also, there are members of organizations listed as anti-immigrant hate groups, including James and Amapola Hansberger, co-founders of Legal Immigrants For America (Lifa).

Additionally, the list includes members of groups that have been accused of extremist positions on abortion. They include Margaret H Hartshorn, chair of the board of Heartbeat International, which has reportedly spread misinformation worldwide to pregnant women.

Several high-profile figures associated with the Trump administration, or conspiracy-minded characters in Trump’s orbit, are also on the list, such as Jerome R Corsi, who has written conspiracy-minded books about John Kerry, Barack Obama and the September 11 attacks. Corsi is listed as a member of CNP’s board of governors.

A newcomer to the group since a previous version of the member list was exposed is Charlie Kirk, founder and president of Turning Point USA (TPUSA), a conservative youth organization.

Although TPUSA works hard to make inroads into mainstream culture with stunts and on-campus events, Kirk has recently staked out more hard-right positions, saying recently that Democratic immigration policies were aimed at “diminishing and decreasing white demographics in America”, a day after Tucker Carlson ventilated racist “great replacement” conspiracy theories on his Fox News program.

The CNP is so secretive, reports say, that members are told not to reveal their affiliation or name the group

Conservative movement heavyweights in the group include Lisa B Nelson, chief executive of the American Legislative Exchange Council; Eugene Mayer, president of the Federalist Society; Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Return; Daniel Schneider, executive director of the American Conservative Union, which organizes the CPac conference; and L Brent Bozell III, the founder of the Media Research Center and a member of the Bozell and Buckley dynasties of conservative activists.

Other members include pillars of the Republican political establishment, including former GOP congressional majority leader, Tom DeLay; former Wisconsin governor Scott Walker; Reagan administration attorney general Edwin Meese III; and former RNC chair and Trump White House chief of staff Reince Priebus.

Pro-gun groups are also represented, with NRA chief executive Wayne LaPierre and Gun Owners of America founder Tim Macy each listed as members.

Top Republicans rub shoulders with extremists in secretive rightwing group, leak reveals (msn.com)

Brilliantati©
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,476
    Scapegoating vulnerable populations, check

Constant victimhood whining, check

Calls for deportations, check

Votes to secede, check

Massive propaganda outlets allowed to stir the masses with misinformation and lies, check

Leading perpetrators not held to account, check

Mainstreaming of all of the above by one of the two major political parties and their leadership and candidates, check

How much longer?

Brilliantati©
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889

Votes to secede, check

Massive propaganda outlets allowed to stir the masses with misinformation and lies, check

Mainstreaming of all of the above by one of the two major political parties and their leadership and candidates, check

How much longer?

Sometimes I think you are actually looking forward to this outcome.

Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,476
    edited March 2023
    static111 said:

Votes to secede, check

How much longer?

I fear it and if repubs don’t wake the fuck up, we may very well be living it.

Have you noticed the hate out there? Did you see where Lindsey Flimsy Flip Flop Faloozy is going to introduce legislation to enable the US to attack Mexico? Hmmmmm, who else predicated an attack on a bordering nation? I wonder who it might have been? Hmmmmmmmm?
    Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on

Brilliantati©
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    static111 said:

Votes to secede, check

How much longer?

Have you noticed the hate out there? Did you see where Lindsey Flimsy Flip Flop Faloozy is going to introduce legislation to enable the US to attack Mexico? Hmmmmm, who else predicated an attack on a bordering nation? I wonder who it might have been? Hmmmmmmmm?
    Yes I saw that damn! 
    static111 said:

Votes to secede, check

How much longer?

well, it wouldnt be the first time.