Pearl Jam 5 Pack Funkos on the way?

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Renfield said:
    demetrios said:
    The Pearl Jam Funko Pops toured Seattle for a #PJSummerCamp field trip. Do you think Dirty Frank was the bus driver?
    Follow Pearl Jam on TikTok for more fun stuff!

I’ll take them on a tour around NYC once they arrive. When are they due to ship?

I believe it was August 31st.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,448
    I contacted the store I pre ordered them from last night asking if they had heard when they would be getting them. They wrote back that the release was delayed until October.
  • EMC77EMC77 Almería, Spain Posts: 123
    I contacted the store I pre ordered them from last night asking if they had heard when they would be getting them. They wrote back that the release was delayed until October.

The store where I preorderd mine told me that the release date was delayed by Funko until December
  • EMC77 said:

The store where I preorderd mine told me that the release date was delayed by Funko until December
    I heard they are delayed until sometime between January and December. Lol
    EMC77 said:

I heard they are delayed until sometime between January and December. Lol
    Yours is probably the correct info!
    EMC77 said:

After reading this I checked the website of the shop I ordered them from and it now says December. Bummer.
  • tylerjtylerj Indiana Posts: 265
    I know not to expect this at this point, but 10c really should update the people who ordered the Funko Pops when it will be shipped. If I remember correctly, it said August when they first went on sale. If they're delayed, that's fine, but an email would be nice!
    Chicago, Aug 24, 2009 
    Noblesville, May 7, 2010
    PJ20 Night 1, 2011
    Cincinnati, Oct. 1, 2014
    Milwaukee, Oct. 20, 2014
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 22, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 18, 2018
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2018
    St. Louis, Sept. 18, 2022
    Chicago, Sept. 5, 2023
    Chicago, Sept. 7, 2023

• KW6232KW6232 Posts: 347

From past experience on Funko’s just because one store has moved a release date doesn’t mean all stores will. They always seem to come out in waves. Amazons release date always seems to be last. So I would just wait and see before you guys get disappointed. 
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    The boys will probably be situated next to El Nino

EMC77 said:

After reading this I checked the website of the shop I ordered them from and it now says December. Bummer.
    December? Amazon's release date was for December 31st. 
    demetrios said:
    EMC77 said:

December? Amazon's release date was for December 31st. 
    This is a screen shot of the page.
    Hope 10club updates us with this. 

Hope so too. Weird that the official Funk Pop online store still haven't put up their pre orders yet. https://www.funko.com/shop/details/music-pearl-jam-5-pack-pop . It's been up since June?

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    demetrios said:

Hope so too. Weird that the official Funk Pop online store still haven't put up their pre orders yet. https://www.funko.com/shop/details/music-pearl-jam-5-pack-pop . It's been up since June?

They always do that. It'll probably go on sale about a month before the release date
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:
    demetrios said:

They always do that. It'll probably go on sale about a month before the release date
    Ah I didn't know. Thanks!
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,374
    demetrios said:

Just about anything coming from China (plastic toys) is delayed because of Covid. My brother works for an international shipping company - think container ships - and he’s on the phone early every morning with clients in the US and China trying to get stuff moved as fast as possible. He says most shipping is anywhere from 3 to 6 months behind.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

on2legs said:
    demetrios said:

Just about anything coming from China (plastic toys) is delayed because of Covid. My brother works for an international shipping company - think container ships - and he’s on the phone early every morning with clients in the US and China trying to get stuff moved as fast as possible. He says most shipping is anywhere from 3 to 6 months behind.  

Gotcha. It would be great though if the companies who are selling the product to the customers an update or heads up about these delays.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,374
    demetrios said:
    on2legs said:
    demetrios said:

Gotcha. It would be great though if the companies who are selling the product to the customers an update or heads up about these delays.
    Agreed. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

Amazon Canada ..
    Temporarily out of stock.

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    It's no longer on the main funko site. Used to be in the coming soon notify me
    I miss igotid88
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    Glow in the dark! :smiley:
    Bugs Bunny Dancing GIFs  Tenor
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,404
    Awesomeness.  I wish you could get two.  One to collect, one to display!  
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
    edited September 2021
    igotid88 said:
    It's no longer on the main funko site. Used to be in the coming soon notify me

Weird they took the regular Pearl Jam Funko Pops down 
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,488
    on2legs said:
    demetrios said:

I am as well. There’s 47 container ships in the LA harbor from Asia and more coming. Stuck there waiting to get unloaded. That’s months of work.

Do you holiday shopping now!
    JV130312 said:
    Awesomeness.  I wish you could get two.  One to collect, one to display!  

Maybe they will lift the limit from one to two, tomorrow?

Pearl Jam Zombie Funko Pop
    The Pearl Jam Funko’s are back with a special edition Halloween Zombie 5-piece set!

This special set has limited availability and is exclusive to Ten Club Members only. Limit 1 set per member. 

Funko Update
    While we initially expected to begin shipping the original set by the end of August, these will begin shipping when they arrive at the Warehouse. You will receive an email notification when your order is being prepared for shipment. 
    Thank you for understanding. 

Please note that due to supply issues, there are 4,200 units available for the Zombie set by Ten Club Members only. The first 1,600 orders placed will ship in November and December, and the remaining orders will ship out in January & February when more product arrives.  

PRE-ORDER ZOMBIE POP
  • What the hell are we doing?