Disney Plus - Disney+ Streaming Finds

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    So I’m considering subscribing to Disney plus Canada.  Could anyone tell me what you get for no additional fees regarding Disney and Pixar movies?    Are all of the big Disney / Pixar movies available? We want to watch things like Coco, Moana, the classic Snow White, Big Hero 6 and the new live action Mulan.

i have it. the only thing I've paid for so far is when my kids broke me down to get mulan. it's not like amazon prime where there's other packages, which i find annoying AF. I thought it was all in. 

went to watch die hard and it's part of their "hollywood pacakge". i'm not paying extra for that. stupid. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    igotid88 said:
    Thank you for this important update. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    So I’m considering subscribing to Disney plus Canada.  Could anyone tell me what you get for no additional fees regarding Disney and Pixar movies?    Are all of the big Disney / Pixar movies available? We want to watch things like Coco, Moana, the classic Snow White, Big Hero 6 and the new live action Mulan.

i have it. the only thing I've paid for so far is when my kids broke me down to get mulan. it's not like amazon prime where there's other packages, which i find annoying AF. I thought it was all in. 

went to watch die hard and it's part of their "hollywood pacakge". i'm not paying extra for that. stupid. 
    Thanks @hugh@HughFreakingDillon.  How much extra did you pay for Mulan?  I can order it through Crave for around $30.00.  
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop

Thanks @hugh@HughFreakingDillon.  How much extra did you pay for Mulan?  I can order it through Crave for around $30.00.  
    it was $30. can't recall at the moment if it was through disney or cineplex. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    We got Apple TV as a holiday gift so we can finally get Disney+

Looking forward to watching some of the great movies from my childhood.

Most looking forward to "Bed Knobs & Broomsticks", as well as "The World's Greatest Athlete" & "Gus"
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    edited December 2020
    saw a previewfor a pixar movie called Soul?

jazz oriented story black central characters. stars jamie foxx

piqued my interest. opens on dec 25th.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    That season 2 ending to The Mandalorian. Favreau and Filoni need to be handed the keys to the whole Star Wars division at Disney.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    mickeyrat said:

thank you for this. as a spelling/grammar Nazi, i can't tell how often it irks me to see people using "peaked" in this context. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

That season 2 ending to The Mandalorian. Favreau and Filoni need to be handed the keys to the whole Star Wars division at Disney.

they can begin by producing more than 7 episodes per season or decrease the time between seasons....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586

Just started S2 but JF is a renaissance man.  Dude can do so much, so well.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    Just watched season 2 ending this morning. Completely agree with this statement. Holy fuck!
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377

You're in for a treat. 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Hobbes said:

You're in for a treat. 
    Excellent!
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    That last episode of mandolorian....holy shit.   Remember to watch after the credits.   
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Kick ass finale for another great season. The Mandalorian isn’t without its flaws, but God damn, it’s a fun ride. 
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    mickeyrat said:

I think that was suppose to originally come out in the summer. I do remember seeing previews for it in the theatres in the beginning of the year

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    Love both of those shows.
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141

I miss igotid88
    Those actors are all in it?
     Obi-Wan Kenobi

When Disney officially announced the series, actor Ewan McGregor revealed that he had known about the upcoming project for a long time and commented: "It's a massive relief, because for four years I've been having to lie to people about it."

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8466564/trivia?item=tr4782048

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited July 2021
    Scarlett Johansson is a real piece of shit.

That is all.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    dankind said:
    Scarlett Johansson is a real piece of shit. ass.

That is all.
    Fixed that for ya Dan.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    dankind said:

That is all.
    um....why?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited July 2021
    dankind said:

That is all.
    um....why?
    So many reasons. But here's the latest:https://apnews.com/article/entertainment-business-health-arts-and-entertainment-coronavirus-pandemic-bd0e2d181783d3b894f2e79838d933d2
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    dankind said:

That is all.
    Because she's suing Disney for not releasing Black Widow exclusively in theaters?
    I miss igotid88
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

That is all.
    um....why?
    So many reasons. But here's the latest: https://apnews.com/article/entertainment-business-health-arts-and-entertainment-coronavirus-pandemic-bd0e2d181783d3b894f2e79838d933d
    page not found
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

I agree that Page Not Found is totally messed up, but I do enjoy watching her.....act.