Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Disney Plus - Disney+ Streaming Finds

12346»

Comments

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 18,800
    edited July 29
    link fixed: https://apnews.com/article/entertainment-business-health-arts-and-entertainment-coronavirus-pandemic-bd0e2d181783d3b894f2e79838d933d2

Other piece-of-shit actions: Supporting a genocidal nation as well as a likely incestuous child molester, playing a traditionally Asian character, bragging about and then whining about dropping her transgender male role, and just so much else. Gross!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 21,658
    dankind said:
    link fixed: https://apnews.com/article/entertainment-business-health-arts-and-entertainment-coronavirus-pandemic-bd0e2d181783d3b894f2e79838d933d2

Other piece-of-shit actions: Supporting a genocidal nation as well as a likely incestuous child molester, playing a traditionally Asian character, bragging about and then whining about dropping her transgender male role, and just so much else. Gross!
    The other things I can understand. But if they breached her contract. I guess she has a right. And playing a traditionally Asian character is nothing new in Hollywood. 
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:
    dankind said:

The other things I can understand. But if they breached her contract. I guess she has a right. And playing a traditionally Asian character is nothing new in Hollywood. 
    Pandemic schmandemic. "Fuck you! Pay me!" Amirite?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    igotid88 said:
    dankind said:

It's in theaters now. Most of the country has opened up. 
    I miss igotid88
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon HeadstoniaPosts: 28,575
    dankind said:
    igotid88 said:
    dankind said:

too bad. it's in the contract. disney is a multi billion dollar company. i'm sure if someone was potentially screwing you out of millions of dollars, you'd sue too. 
    (Track 10 of The Headstones' Nickels For Your Nightmares)

dankind said:
    igotid88 said:
    dankind said:

too bad. it's in the contract. disney is a multi billion dollar company. i'm sure if someone was potentially screwing you out of millions of dollars, you'd sue too. 
    Perhaps you mean general you, but personally, if I had her and her husband's combined wealth, my lawyer might want to sue, and then I'd find a new lawyer.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    defending a company like disney against not paying a contract. well now I've seen everything. 

edited July 30
    defending a company like disney against not paying a contract. well now I've seen everything. 
    Where did I defend Disney? 

Edit: 

Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
     :| 

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 26,044
    dankind said:
    Where did I defend Disney? 

Edit: 

That is the worst idea I've ever heard in my life, Tom.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    love the "loose" one turn. how does one "loose" a turn?

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 1,646
    love the "loose" one turn. how does one "loose" a turn?
    With a wrench.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 18,901
    It is a fairly good conclusion to jump to.  If someone called her a piece of shit 48 hours ago, there would be no frame of reference that Disney is being defended ... it wouldn't make any sense actually.  Calling her a piece of shit in the last 12 hours, there is a pretty good frame of reference ... unless there was no knowledge of a lawsuit and just happened to be a day someone decided to call Scarlett a piece of shit.  Simple clarification would shore things up.

As I understand, this is her last chance to cash in on the Marvel machine that the Mouse is making their money on.  Honor the contract.  Economics isn't based on Twitter feelings, even though most feel it is.  Reality will be setting in the near future for all of us ...  the house of cards won't stand forever.
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific NorthwestPosts: 5,177

Hawkeye
    I miss igotid88
    Beatles Get Back
    I miss igotid88

I miss igotid88