European Tour Postponement

Comments

• now ISO 2 GA for Prague
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    now ISO 2 GA for Prague
    Available at https://www.ticketportal.cz/

half the tickets were sold on this site, half on ticketmaster
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • mrk2 said:
    now ISO 2 GA for Prague
    Available at https://www.ticketportal.cz/

half the tickets were sold on this site, half on ticketmaster
    Got them thanks!
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    Copenhagen waiting list tickets became available today. Check your mailboxes if you had signed up. Otherwise they do not show up, you need to go through the link in the email. Got great seats on Mike side, lower section. Some GA's popped up too, but only single. I was a bit too late.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • CB254133CB254133 Posts: 153
    mrk2 said:
    Copenhagen waiting list tickets became available today. Check your mailboxes if you had signed up. Otherwise they do not show up, you need to go through the link in the email. Got great seats on Mike side, lower section. Some GA's popped up too, but only single. I was a bit too late.
    Was lucky and bagged a GA
  • axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 383
    edited May 2021
    Also was lucky enough to get 2 tickets. Now I will skip Vienna. If anyone wants 2 FoS-tickets (not 10c) for Vienna, let me know. 
    Post edited by axeljohan on
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    edited May 2021
    Looks like Austrian Airlines are sending out emails to allow for refunds for the flights that were booked to depart on July 22nd this summer. Pretty happy as I thought this was lost money. Hopefully it goes through since the reason they are sending the email out for a flight that changed 5 minutes for departure time. From 13:20 to 13:15.
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • FroggieFroggie Cork Posts: 207
    PJNB said:
    Looks like Austrian Airlines are sending out emails to allow for refunds for the flights that were booked to depart on July 22nd this summer. Pretty happy as I thought this was lost money. Hopefully it goes through since the reason they are sending the email out for a flight that changed 5 minutes for departure time. From 13:20 to 13:15.
    We're in the same boat, got an email from the Airline Saturday morning. Will apply for the refund now. They previously denied us a refund or offer of a voucher. So great news if it works out. 
  • sbelski22sbelski22 Posts: 9
    So I am planning to make my first trip to Europe next summer.....specifically to see Pearl Jam in a few different countries.  As of right now, I am hoping to catch the concerts in Berlin, Zurich and Imola.  Does anyone think that they will add an additional show somewhere in Italy between the Imola show on the 25th and the Frankfurt show on the 28th?    Obviously I won't be able to get tickets thru 10C at this point, so I am hoping that someone can point me in the right direction as to the best place to get tickets on a secondary market.....as this will probably be my only trip to see them in Europe, I'd like to get some decent seats.    Any suggestions that people want to throw my way to make the trip a little easier (venue info, hotels, transportation, great place for a beer) is GREATLY APPRECIATED!
    PJ:
    * 1992 - Mansfield, MA
    * 1994 - Orpheum Theater, Boston
    * 1998 - Mansfield, MA
    * 2003 - Boston
    * 2008 - Mansfield, MA
    * 2016 - Fenway Park
    * 2018 - Fenway Park
  • apkirklandapkirkland Big Sky Country Posts: 184
    sbelski22 said:
    So I am planning to make my first trip to Europe next summer.....specifically to see Pearl Jam in a few different countries.  As of right now, I am hoping to catch the concerts in Berlin, Zurich and Imola.  Does anyone think that they will add an additional show somewhere in Italy between the Imola show on the 25th and the Frankfurt show on the 28th?    Obviously I won't be able to get tickets thru 10C at this point, so I am hoping that someone can point me in the right direction as to the best place to get tickets on a secondary market.....as this will probably be my only trip to see them in Europe, I'd like to get some decent seats.    Any suggestions that people want to throw my way to make the trip a little easier (venue info, hotels, transportation, great place for a beer) is GREATLY APPRECIATED!
    How exciting! I recently picked up Berlin and Zurich from the on sale links on Pearl Jam tour page. From what I understand, Berlin is all GA so you can grab them whenever you see them available. The show says sold out but there's a ticket exchange button at the bottom and it looks like there's at least one available right now (at least when I just checked). Zurich has been dropping tickets every week it seems like, although it doesn't look like there are any available right now. Just keep looking on that Ticket Corner site and some good seats or Front of Stage will probably pop up soon.

I'm also interested in any local knowledge of these two cities as we plan to make a two week trip out of it. Can't wait to see my first Europe shows next summer and visit a couple new places!
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    edited May 2021
    sbelski22 said:
    How exciting! I recently picked up Berlin and Zurich from the on sale links on Pearl Jam tour page. From what I understand, Berlin is all GA so you can grab them whenever you see them available. The show says sold out but there's a ticket exchange button at the bottom and it looks like there's at least one available right now (at least when I just checked). Zurich has been dropping tickets every week it seems like, although it doesn't look like there are any available right now. Just keep looking on that Ticket Corner site and some good seats or Front of Stage will probably pop up soon.

I'm also interested in any local knowledge of these two cities as we plan to make a two week trip out of it. Can't wait to see my first Europe shows next summer and visit a couple new places!
    Hello the two of you. In Berlin make sure you pick a hotel along the S3/S5/S9 line. The station for the location (Waldbühne) is Pichelsberg. Just search google maps for „S-Bahn Berlin Pichelsberg“, click on the station icon and it shows you the entire line. Friends and I booked the Happy Go Lucky Hostel.
    Pretty much the same rule applies to Zürich. I found a good, pretty cheap accommodation (Gasthaus 210) next to the main station. 
    Post edited by JPPJ84 on
  • jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,486
    edited May 2021
    sbelski22 said:
    From the UK so obviously attend all the UK shows but only BST this year so not ideal but I also love seeing PJ in Amsterdam! Been going since 2012 and all shows are awesome. 

Tickets are always popping up on Tickmaster.nl - it shows sold out now but if you keep going back every now again GA and seats DO appear...for both nights!!

Good luck & have an awesome summer! 
    Post edited by jonbond1779 on
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
    sbelski22 said:

Thank you for the info!
    PJ:
    * 1992 - Mansfield, MA
    * 1998 - Mansfield, MA
    * 2003 - Boston
    * 2008 - Mansfield, MA
    * 2016 - Fenway Park
    * 2018 - Fenway Park
    JPPJ84 said:
    sbelski22 said:

Hello the two of you. In Berlin make sure you pick a hotel along the S3/S5/S9 line. The station for the location (Waldbühne) is Pichelsberg. Just search google maps for „S-Bahn Berlin Pichelsberg“, click on the station icon and it shows you the entire line. Friends and I booked the Happy Go Lucky Hostel.
    Pretty much the same rule applies to Zürich. I found a good, pretty cheap accommodation (Gasthaus 210) next to the main station. 
    Thanks very much.....that is very helpful!
    PJ:
    * 1992 - Mansfield, MA
    * 1998 - Mansfield, MA
    * 2003 - Boston
    * 2008 - Mansfield, MA
    * 2016 - Fenway Park
    * 2018 - Fenway Park
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,448
    We are going to the 2 London shows and then do some touristy stuff in London and then Paris. It is our 30 year anniversary next year, so I suggested going to London to see PJ as part of a big anniversary trip. 
  • apkirklandapkirkland Big Sky Country Posts: 184
    edited May 2021
    sbelski22 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    sbelski22 said:

Thanks very much.....that is very helpful!
    super helpful, thank you, @JPPJ84 ! and good luck on finding tix to your shows, @sbelski22! I’m sure something will pop up soon.
    Post edited by apkirkland on
  • 1101PJ1101PJ Posts: 11
    To get from Budapest to Krakow, we will fly to Warsaw first and then take the train to Krakow. If LOT is not flying direct next summer, this is a pretty good alternative. 
    PJ
    2012 Amsterdam 1 & 2
    2014 Amsterdam 1 & 2, Milan, Trieste, Berlin
    2015 Mexico City
    2018 Amsterdam 1 & 2, Pinkpop, Prague, Werchter, London 2
    2022 Oakland 1 & 2, Pinkpop, Berlin, Zurich, London 1 & 2, Budapest, Krakow, Paris, Amsterdam, Camden
    EV
    2017 Amsterdam 1 & 3 
    2019 Amsterdam 1, Firenze Rocks
    SG
    2013 Amsterdam
    1101PJ said:
    To get from Budapest to Krakow, we will fly to Warsaw first and then take the train to Krakow. If LOT is not flying direct next summer, this is a pretty good alternative. 
    Have you done that journey before?  We are looking at LOT connecting flights from Budapest to Krakow via Warsaw but always welcome local or previous knowledge on best way to travel.
  • 1101PJ1101PJ Posts: 11

1101PJ said:
    Have you done that journey before?  We are looking at LOT connecting flights from Budapest to Krakow via Warsaw but always welcome local or previous knowledge on best way to travel.
    We did not travel that journey before, but we did a citytrip last summer to Krakow and in our experience the trains were very good in Poland. Connecting flights could be a bit tricky. If your first flight is delayed, you might miss your connecting flight. The train from Warsaw to Krakow should be less than 3 hours.  We have booked most of our  flights already with Wizz air and EasyJet. You can check on rome2rio. com for information about trains and other transport. 
    PJ
    2012 Amsterdam 1 & 2
    2014 Amsterdam 1 & 2, Milan, Trieste, Berlin
    2015 Mexico City
    2018 Amsterdam 1 & 2, Pinkpop, Prague, Werchter, London 2
    2022 Oakland 1 & 2, Pinkpop, Berlin, Zurich, London 1 & 2, Budapest, Krakow, Paris, Amsterdam, Camden
    EV
    2017 Amsterdam 1 & 3 
    2019 Amsterdam 1, Firenze Rocks
    SG
    2013 Amsterdam
    1101PJ said:

We did not travel that journey before, but we did a citytrip last summer to Krakow and in our experience the trains were very good in Poland. Connecting flights could be a bit tricky. If your first flight is delayed, you might miss your connecting flight. The train from Warsaw to Krakow should be less than 3 hours.  We have booked most of our  flights already with Wizz air and EasyJet. You can check on rome2rio. com for information about trains and other transport. 
    Thanks for the advice, we are planning to travel by train from Berlin to Zurich and Vienna to Prague, just this leg seems a bit more problematic.  We also travel with Easyjet when we can, you pay for what you get and they have been excellent with refunds or transfers from the '20 and '21 flights that we have had to cancel, and have most of our flights for 22 booked already.  Basing on what is available now (clearly can change) a LOT connecting flight from Budapest to Krakow is only £10 more expensive than a single flight from Budapest to Warsaw  but point well made about delayed first flight.
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    CB254133 said:
    1101PJ said:

Thanks for the advice, we are planning to travel by train from Berlin to Zurich and Vienna to Prague, just this leg seems a bit more problematic.  We also travel with Easyjet when we can, you pay for what you get and they have been excellent with refunds or transfers from the '20 and '21 flights that we have had to cancel, and have most of our flights for 22 booked already.  Basing on what is available now (clearly can change) a LOT connecting flight from Budapest to Krakow is only £10 more expensive than a single flight from Budapest to Warsaw  but point well made about delayed first flight.
    What’s wrong with the train from B to K?
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
    CB254133 said:
    1101PJ said:

What’s wrong with the train from B to K?
    Nothing. It just takes around 10 hours 
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,617
    For anyone looking for Amsterdam tickets....

The Ticketmaster site tends to drop some pretty good seats daily between 6a-10am EST.  Two weeks ago I was able to get a pair of GA for June 14 and this morning I was able to get another GA pair for June 15th
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,617
    Tons of tickets (lower bowl and GA) just dropped for both Amsterdam shows on Ticketmaster
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    1 year to go bump! 
    PJNB said:
    1 year to go bump! 
    Today would have been opening night (AMS 1) if Covid had only delayed the tour one year.  Unbelievable, really.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Watching soccer today - football if you prefer- Czech vs Netherlands at Budapest.  The announcer says it’s 500 km from Prague and 1300 km from Amsterdam.  And I am thinking why can’t it be next year already.  

Watching soccer today - football if you prefer- Czech vs Netherlands at Budapest.  The announcer says it’s 500 km from Prague and 1300 km from Amsterdam.  And I am thinking why can’t it be next year already.  
    Definitely football ;)
    Can‘t wait either!!
  • BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,129
    Great to see a full stadium 
  • AponeApone Posts: 575
    Great to see a full stadium 
    One of the best sights I have seen in the past year - a full stadium of fans
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
This discussion has been closed.