*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    A max player who has to subbed in and out for defense in the biggest game of the season.

If Doc had some balls he’d just start Maxey on Sunday. 

You’ve been stanning for Simmons since he was in college. It’s a shame 

Lol. What? I’ve been vociferous in my criticism of him for the last couple seasons dude. Loved him out of college, but expected him to improve on his weaknesses but that never happened and he actually regressed this year. I’ve spent most of this season arguing about how his issues would likely catch up to us in the post season. 

Unless I am totally not understand what “stanning” means, I think you’re thinking of someone else. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    And that was the worst officiated game I’ve ever seen. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    A max player who has to subbed in and out for defense in the biggest game of the season.

If Doc had some balls he’d just start Maxey on Sunday. 

You’ve been stanning for Simmons since he was in college. It’s a shame 

Lol. What? I’ve been vociferous in my criticism of him for the last couple seasons dude. Loved him out of college, but expected him to improve on his weaknesses but that never happened and he actually regressed this year. I’ve spent most of this season arguing about how his issues would likely catch up to us in the post season. 

Unless I am totally not understand what “stanning” means, I think you’re thinking of someone else. 
    I’m just saying..you guys had him at LSU in the tanking for Simmons shit. This is ain’t good. This is the guy. 

Sunday is gonna be wild. 
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201
    RiotZact said:
    I think I’ve missed maybe 2 regular season games this year, but I’m sitting this one out. I’ll check the score here and there and I’ll be happy to go to game 7 Sunday if it happens. But I just can’t bring myself to watch tonight. 
    Gotta watch, homie
    I followed it here and there until the last 3 minutes, then watched. After attending game 5 I was way more upset about a team losing a game than any human should ever be. Hopefully game 7 won’t be the same.

Please, I beg you, don’t go through my past posts about Ben Simmons. I was wrong, I will eat all of the crow. Absolutely disgraceful. It’s not just the lack of skills, it’s the absolute cowardice. You have been shit on by the entire city and national media for 2 days, and you don’t even pretend to care. No heart whatsoever. 

Let’s hope Maxey can keep it up. 

edited June 2021
    So you really did not watch the full game?? That’s nuts man. Game 5 was horrible, though, I certainly understand being traumatized. I left the house with about a minute left. Went for a drive. Played No Code from start to finish and just cleared my head. My wife didn’t know if I was just upset over the Sixers or if I had lost a fortune betting on them. Lol. But I think it helped my mental well being and then I tried my best to stay away from articles and tv coverage. Helped me to regain some sense of optimism heading into last night. 

Ben though…..fuck. If we win tomorrow, I don’t see us having much of a shot at all if he plays like this. He’s a one way player at this point. On offense he basically dribbles to half court and hands it off to someone then hides near the net for 20 seconds. It’s the Raptors series all over again when Jimmy took over the point guard role. 

-7 tomorrow though. Definite Sixers line. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Yeah, my uncle (not a basketball fan at all) was visiting from out of town. Plus Fishtown was having a reopening celebration that seemed fun, so we went and did that. We were eating at Joe’s and could hear people cheering at the Garage across the street. Even that was enough to stress me out. “Shit, it’s been a few minutes since they’ve cheered!” “Wait, was that a good cheer or a bad cheer?”
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    This thing just became wide open for you guys.
    Anything short of the title now should be a disappointment.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    They win tonight and I'm right back on the wagon like a goddamn domestically abused housewife.

Happy Father's Day y'all.
    They win tonight and I'm right back on the wagon like a goddamn domestically abused housewife.

Happy Father's Day y'all.
    A perfect description.
    Stop dicking Around and just leave embiid in
    edited June 2021
    Wouldn't it be great if we could just say, "Man, Ben had a good (not event great) game"? If we're saying that this is a walk.
    Post edited by Jearlpam0925 on
    It's better this way. Just end this misery. 
    That was fitting
    Jesus Christ. It’s definitely better this way
    FUCK YOU, BEN SIMMONS

chinese-happy.jpg
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    FUCK YOU, BEN SIMMONS

Not trusting the process anymore? Embiid is a fucking pussy too. This team is so fucking soft. And the fans suck too
    FUCK YOU, BEN SIMMONS

Is there any way he is on the team next year?
    There has to be a couple of suitors, and a change of scenery seems necessary for both he and the Sixers.
    edited June 2021
    pjhawks said:
    FUCK YOU, BEN SIMMONS

Not trusting the process anymore? Embiid is a fucking pussy too. This team is so fucking soft. And the fans suck too
    I have myself on record killing the fans there tonight. Quiet as shit down 4-6 with like 2 minute left
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
    Poncier said:
    FUCK YOU, BEN SIMMONS

There has to be a couple of suitors, and a change of scenery seems necessary for both he and the Sixers.
    You gotta get whatever you can for him. My god what a pathetic performance. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
    All I'm saying is Markelle Fultz would've dropped more than 5 points
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    Poncier said:
    FUCK YOU, BEN SIMMONS

Bring back Hinkie trade them all and win 10 games again.  Trust the process 2
    Poncier said:
    FUCK YOU, BEN SIMMONS

Why do I suddenly have this sick feeling Brad Stevens will trade for him. Probably fortunate he already unloaded Kemba, only trade piece that matches up (Tatum and Brown are off limits of course) would be Horford as the salaries line up, and Morey wouldn't take him back.
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    One team played like shit and the other played shittier!! 
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    FUCK YOU, BEN SIMMONS

Why do I suddenly have this sick feeling Brad Stevens will trade for him. Probably fortunate he already unloaded Kemba, only trade piece that matches up (Tatum and Brown are off limits of course) would be Horford as the salaries line up, and Morey wouldn't take him back.
    Lol…there’s gotta be some team out there who wants him. Pennies on the dollar for what we could have gotten for him 6 months ago though. 

I knew he would be a problem in the playoffs, but I didn’t expect him to regress as much as he did. Gotta be one of the all time worst performances in the city’s playoff history, of all sports. 

chinese-happy.jpg
    No doubt about it. Would’ve had twice as many attempts as Ben too. Embarrassing performance. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
    No doubt about it. Would’ve had twice as many attempts as Ben too. Embarrassing performance. 
    I agree. There's gotta be someone to blame on that team's staff for the lack of confidence of these players. A star going 2 for 4 in 30+ minutes is all psyche. That guy is afraid. 
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    This is funny…

2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    This one hurt so much less than game 5. Game 5 was when we knew this group wasn’t it. At best they would limp to the ECF and be embarrassed, but there would still be arguments about running it back because it’s been 20 years since the last ECF appearance. Now we are united in our embarrassment and hatred of Ben and shit will get done this off-season. I caught some fun jersey burnings on the way out of the WFC.