Comments

• nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,639
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:
    hedonist said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:
    hedonist said:
    The swastika is the icing on that fine piece o’cake. 
    Swastika is an ancient symbol.. don't related only with Nazis.. friendly, ok??

and I say that dude isnt interested in its ancient meaning
    Exactly. I’d say that isn’t your garden-variety, affable swastika.

I know its history. And I’d be willing to bet the fellow sporting that symbol is a small, hateful (though proud!) man. 
    Thousands of people still use this symbol in Asia @hedonist.. they are not fascists or Nazis..

which has nothing to do with a 21 yr old white kid no where near Asia or its religions.

Context is critical. In this context its about bigotry and white supremacy.
    I can’t believe this argument has to even take place. 
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,387
    23scidoo said:
    hedonist said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:
    hedonist said:

I know its history. And I’d be willing to bet the fellow sporting that symbol is a small, hateful (though proud!) man. 
    Thousands of people still use this symbol in Asia @hedonist.. they are not fascists or Nazis..

Way to look as ignorant and obtuse as humanly possible. 
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Like a young, white, MAGA-loving Trump supporter cares or even knows about Hindu traditions
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    Smellyman said:
    Jewish space lasers starting fires, Italian satellites changing voting machines, bamboo detecting on ballots, feeding ballots to chickens then incinerating the chickens, drinking babies blood, lizard people, pizza pedo basements, birth certificates, Bill Gates nanobot vaccines, magnetized bodies, 5G, Sandy Hook was fake, dead people voting, Jesus is a republican and white, trickle down.

List is so full of crazy and only the tip of the iceberg.
    We DID start the fire.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    just saw that someone is scamming Trumpsters with fake tickets to trump's Aug 15 inauguration, $1200 per ticket, starring, and I can't believe this, Ted Nugent and Kid Rock. LOL
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:
    hedonist said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:
    hedonist said:

which has nothing to do with a 21 yr old white kid no where near Asia or its religions.

Number of arguments successfully defending the swastika since 1933:  0

There is no reasonable usage in the esteem world.  The swastika means only one thing today. 
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    edited June 2021
    23scidoo said:
    hedonist said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:
    hedonist said:

This dude has MAGA, a swastika, and Donald Trump tattooed on himself. Are you that obtuse that you're going to claim a coincidence and that this guy's peace-loving and misunderstood?

Give me a break. For one thing, the swastika's direction was changed by the Nazis (removing any ambiguity from this douchebag's body messaging). For another, even in Asia if you saw a swastika with MAGA and a picture of Donald Trump next to it - rest assured, this is not a reference to ancient symbolism, it's a reference to modern racism.

Last point - I'm not usually for judging a book by its cover, but do you honestly believe this guy is versed in ancient Asian symbology?
    Post edited by benjs on
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,387
    just saw that someone is scamming Trumpsters with fake tickets to trump's Aug 15 inauguration, $1200 per ticket, starring, and I can't believe this, Ted Nugent and Kid Rock. LOL
    It's beyond parody. 
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821

One can only hope that the proceeds from this scam go toward protecting voting rights
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

One can only hope that the proceeds from this scam go toward protecting voting rights
    Or getting people to wise up, and not swallow everything so damn blindly. 
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,422
    hedonist said:

saw a quote on adbook by A. Lincoln discussing this very thing....

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Well well well. Another fake news fake brain story debunked. Stupid left. So small brain. Only way to live is hate. Worthless.

Well, off to surf all day. Then a quick 18 at Torrey before the Open. Stay tuned for more. 
    Lol. Final round for the public at Torrey before the US Open (that’s what we call it in this country) was a week ago, you complete and utter fraud. 

lol, this reminds me of the spoken word part at the end of "I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson" by the Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince, where they're being old men on the stoop....

Fresh Prince: "I was at the fight last night! I paid 474,000 dollars for my ticket!

Jazzy Jeff: "You weren't at no fight, I seen you around here last night. You always lying."

Fresh Prince: "I ain't lying!"

Jazzy Jeff: "You lie to your grandkids. I seen it."
    Lol

I SEEN IT
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    mickeyrat said:
    hedonist said:

I read it on Lincoln's Twitter feed as well, so it must be true.
    mickeyrat said:
    hedonist said:

I read it on Lincoln's Twitter feed as well, so it must be true.

well he wasnt Honest Abe for nothing.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    Are GA still available?
    Has anyone started a list yet?
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier said:
    Are GA still available?
    DJT brand sharpies. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Poncier said:
    Are GA still available?
    DJT brand sharpies. 

short with a mushroom tip.

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,481
    mickeyrat said:
    Poncier said:
    Are GA still available?
    DJT brand sharpies. 

short with a mushroom tip.
    Single use only.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    dries out immediately.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    my oldest hates that she shares her birthday with that loser. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

edited June 2021
    my oldest hates that she shares her birthday with that loser. 

Bonus for her though. She was born in Canada. His taint stops at the border....

• DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
    Poncier said:
    Are GA still available?
    The FBI
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
    I wouldn't mind seeing more of this kind of Trump truck driving around!
    May be an image of text

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux said:
    May be an image of text

thats great. near you?

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    brianlux said:
    May be an image of text

Fly the flag high too.  Nothing worse than letting those inbred fucks take our flag. 
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
    mickeyrat said:
    brianlux said:
    May be an image of text

thats great. near you?
    Oh how I wish!  No, we're in Trump country.  The driver of that truck would probably get shot around here.  Seeing that photo on FB did my soul good though!

mrussel1 said:
    brianlux said:
    May be an image of text

Fly the flag high too.  Nothing worse than letting those inbred fucks take our flag. 

Right on!  So totally agree!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:
    hedonist said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:
    hedonist said:

We can't discuss??.. there's no argument here..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:
    hedonist said:
    mickeyrat said:
    23scidoo said:
    hedonist said:

Number of arguments successfully defending the swastika since 1933:  0

There is no reasonable usage in the esteem world.  The swastika means only one thing today. 
    And blame the Nazis for this, not the symbol..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    not sure what's to discuss. we all know the swastika doesn't have its origins in naziism, but it sure as hell is the main correlation today, in most nations. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    brianlux said:
    May be an image of text

Where are the guns and face coverings (don't call them masks, they are only to protect the identities of Patriots!)?
    Perhaps the guns could have flowers or dildos on the ends of them....  But any sort of Trump Truck needs guns and some way to shield the identities of the Patriots.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
This discussion has been closed.