EV Wine Bottle

go prego pre Posts: 642
At the conclusion of the Charlotte 2013 show, Eddie gave me his wine bottle. I'm not looking to sell it, but someone asked me how much it's worth, and I really have no idea. To me it's kind of priceless, but I am curious what others would shell out for something like that.
There's a trapdoor in the sun.

Comments

• elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    its worth absolutely nothing and absolutely everything.

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,694

Thats  better put. I was gonna say only worth  something to the  recipient. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    echo what the two above said.

Hugh Dillon tossed me his stage used harmonica during one of their shows. It's my favourite item of memorabilia of all bands, yet I would imagine it's worth very little to anyone else. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632

Best answer possible.  

You’ll never be able to authenticate it or anything to sell but you know that its a badass souvenir to own. 
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 1,990
    ME: Hey check this out, this is really cool - it’s a wine bottle that fuckin’ Eddie Vedder was drinking out of during a show.

MY FRIEND: Holy shit that’s awesome. So what, like, you were up on the rail and he gave it to you at the end of the show?

ME: Oh, no no. I bought it off some guy on the internet.

MY FRIEND: ...uh, cool...so, uh, so tell me about this poster...
    go pre said:
    At the conclusion of the Charlotte 2013 show, Eddie gave me his wine bottle. I'm not looking to sell it, but someone asked me how much it's worth, and I really have no idea. To me it's kind of priceless, but I am curious what others would shell out for something like that.
    If there video if that show, which there almost certainly is, you should find a still shot if you can if him handing it to you, or at least of him holding it/drinking from it, frame it, and display it next to the bottle. 

That is, if you haven’t already done this. What an incredible souvenir. Congrats 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• go prego pre Posts: 642
    Thanks for the replies. It certainly is my most prized PJ possession.

Unfortunately, this is the best video (14:00) I’ve been able to find: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LBYgNySKcwI

and I have seen any good pictures of him with it.
    Here’s a decent clip of him with it: 
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5oLjVFUyZVY
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,847
    I can't imagine anyone actually paying for it?  It's like buying a tambourine thrown into the crowd.  I'd never buy one but the memory of having it given to me?  That's priceless!
    But what if I’m able to extract some DNA and create a mini-Vedder? That would be something.😀
    go pre said:
    But what if I’m able to extract some DNA and create a mini-Vedder? That would be something.😀
    make an EV-il Little Goat out of it. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,186
    go pre said:
    Get Mulder and Scully on this asap!
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    edited June 2021
    go pre said:
    Yes!  Infinite PJ shows!  At PJ 75 original wheelchair Ed can watch youngest Ed jump from the rafters, while middle aged Ed sings.

Now we just need more band DNA… 
    Post edited by PP193448 on
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,694
    I have jeff and matt
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    I have jeff and matt
    Is this some sort of ransom letter?  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......