DEEP: An Immersive Pearl Jam Experience

Comments

• ApproachingApproaching Posts: 4
    edited May 2021
    Post edited by Approaching on
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Everyone still enjoying DEEP?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • gunter1976gunter1976 Posts: 587
    STILL not able to access the show details and reviews (see my previous posts way up here). Pretty mind-boggling that this sort of thing can't get sorted out weeks into the project.
    "...bring it back someway bring it back, back, back... to the clean form, to the pure form..."

My Fugazi Live Series ramblings and blog: anothersievefistedfind.tumblr.com
    STILL not able to access the show details and reviews (see my previous posts way up here). Pretty mind-boggling that this sort of thing can't get sorted out weeks into the project.
    I’m guessing the FAQ sticky didn’t help? 
    www.cluthelee.com

I can’t get it to work, what am I doing wrong?

Please try the following:

• Check your browser settings and extensions as they may be blocking access to the content.

• Use Google Chrome or Firefox web browsers. Our site tends to work best with those browsers.

• Clear your browser cache and restart your browser.

• If it is not working for your phone, try your desktop/laptop computer.

www.cluthelee.com
  • Fu ManchuFu Manchu Posts: 168
    In my tree still missing
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
  • gunter1976gunter1976 Posts: 587
    Nope, tried all that, still nothing...
    "...bring it back someway bring it back, back, back... to the clean form, to the pure form..."

My Fugazi Live Series ramblings and blog: anothersievefistedfind.tumblr.com
    Nope, tried all that, still nothing...
    Damn. So sorry! I wish there was a way for me to help you. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Everyone still enjoying Beta DEEP? What do you all think of the show reviews? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    with no Spotify account or Apple.

No, I am not
  • Everyone still enjoying Beta DEEP? What do you all think of the show reviews? 
    Probably the best feature. They really help me decide what I'm in the mood for on a given day.
    Everyone still enjoying Beta DEEP? What do you all think of the show reviews? 
    Probably the best feature. They really help me decide what I'm in the mood for on a given day.
    Awesome! 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Smellyman said:

No, I am not
    I think you can still utilize the playlist generator using a free Spotify account. Only hang up with the free account is that everything plays on shuffle on mobile, but you can listen to albums and playlists in order on the desktop app. Commercial interruptions aren’t so bad. I used it for 7-8 years that way and never bothered me. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • OzzieOzzie Posts: 230
    Smellyman said:

No, I am not
    Yes, I agree. Wish they would add the other streaming services so we can all access...
    Isle of Wight, 23rd June 2012
    Brooklyn, 18th October 2013
    Memphis, 14th October 2014
    Krakow, 3rd July 2018
    London, 8th July 2022
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,317
    Pearl Jam - Welcome to DEEP

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,034
    Like those opening songs! Got a wave theme going!

Tons more songs added! Keep sharing everyone! 
    www.cluthelee.com

Wow!! Love this!! 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Thanks! Very exciting to see all of the added tracks in the generator. Lots of stuff!

It’s been fun creating sets. Hope they extend the 24 track limit. Although not sure how they would all fit on the set list image!
    Like those opening songs! Got a wave theme going!
    You got it! :wink:
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    Sign me up for this setlist any time! Pretty fun... will listen to it this week. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
    Nice! Love you put Rival in there. Listening to one I just did on a drive. Performances the generator chose are great!
    Spotify users, can you share your links to your set lists? Would love something for riding the trail this week. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • lukasz1415lukasz1415 Posts: 12
    edited July 2021
    Deep Updates

"Check out the latest updates to hit DEEP! Now you can pick from 151 songs and enjoy expanded setlist legnth capabilties, all written in Eddie Vedder's instantly recognizable handwriting. You can listen to DEEP contributor Amy's customized setlist here. Be sure to create your own! "

there is no expanded setlist - still is 24 songs

for example in random setlist in Berlin appear Aint talkin bout love - they never play this in Berlin.
    Post edited by lukasz1415 on
  • ianh42ianh42 Posts: 193
    I was able to add my shows attended and also generate a random setlist.  Pretty cool and definitely hope they add some other years...namely 1995, 1998 and 2006.
    Living in a SOLAT...SJ 11/95 SD 11/95 BB 10/96 Oak 11/97 SD 7/98 LA 7/98 BB 10/99 LV 10/00 San B 10/00 Irvine 6/03 SD 6/03 LA 7/06 Fonda 7/06 SB 7/06 DC 6/08 LA 9-30 10-6 & 10-7-09 SD 10-9-09 SD 11/13 LA1&2 11/13 MIL 10/14 OHANA FEST 2016, 2017, 2019, 2021 (EV, PJ and PJ Encore 1) SD 5/3/22 LA 5/6/22 LA 5/7/22 Fresno 5/16/22

ISO Tickets for Los Angeles both nights...I got shut out of the 2024 Ten Club tickets :-(
    Deep Updates

"Check out the latest updates to hit DEEP! Now you can pick from 151 songs and enjoy expanded setlist legnth capabilties, all written in Eddie Vedder's instantly recognizable handwriting. You can listen to DEEP contributor Amy's customized setlist here. Be sure to create your own! "

there is no expanded setlist - still is 24 songs

for example in random setlist in Berlin appear Aint talkin bout love - they never play this in Berlin.
    Appreciate the feedback! 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Time to dig into DEEP a bit more board friends! 
    www.cluthelee.com