Memories,Meetings,Memorabilia and the story and pictures behind them.

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,604
    JC29866 said:
    This is a memorabilia story, sorry no pics.  In 1998, my friend who worked at a record store gave me a cool promotional item for Yield, a life-sized 3-D cardboard Yield sign that said Pearl Jam on it.  I took this sign to several '98 shows for fun.  After the Cleveland Blossom Music Center show, my friend and I were in my car trying, very slowly, to get out of the parking lot.  I was holding the Yield sign out of my car window when two a**holes ran up and grabbed it and tried to  wrench it from my hands to steal it.  Luckily I had a tight grip and fought them off, but this moment in PJ history always left me feeling disappointed in humanity.  
    @Loujoe Were you at this show?

I kid I kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry @JC29866. I was going to give it to my girl!
    I have zero PJ meetings, cool things given to me.  Other bands I do though.

These are great.

@Loujoe that Jorgenen story is awesome!
    Remember it like it was last night. I told you before I think. The Ritz nyc. I had brought my girlfriend to that show and she was horrified! Skatenigs (singer had a huge item he kept displaying and shooting stuff everywhere) Mentors (yelled at my gf who was just standing there!) Revolting cocks and Ministry. I was lost in that pit. Loved that heavy industrialish stuff. Not as much anymore. Too much for my brain to digest at once. STIGMATAAAAAAAA. May be time to try it again!
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    Loujoe said:
    I have zero PJ meetings, cool things given to me.  Other bands I do though.

These are great.

@Loujoe that Jorgenen story is awesome!
    Remember it like it was last night. I told you before I think. The Ritz nyc. I had brought my girlfriend to that show and she was horrified! Skatenigs (singer had a huge item he kept displaying and shooting stuff everywhere) Mentors (yelled at my gf who was just standing there!) Revolting cocks and Ministry. I was lost in that pit. Loved that heavy industrialish stuff. Not as much anymore. Too much for my brain to digest at once. STIGMATAAAAAAAA. May be time to try it again!
    The Mentorz were legendary.  Misogynistic rock, lol.

This was a few years after GG Allin's death I would guess?
     I don't know. 88 or 89 maybe 90. don't know much about gg or mentors. From the little I know about gg makes me nauseous. Somehow I think that I'm better off!! @tempo_n_groove
    Loujoe said:
     I don't know. 88 or 89 maybe 90. don't know much about gg or mentors. From the little I know about gg makes me nauseous. Somehow I think that I'm better off!! @tempo_n_groove
    Oh that was in the thick of his hijinks!  You may have just missed him.  He was alive during that time!!!
    They all wore executioner masks chains and I think topless. Nothing too shocking that I recall. May have to hunt for footage.
    Someone tell a story please. 
    Don't want to derail OPs thread with horror stories!!
    May tell some GWAR ones after things get too nice again.
    Loujoe said:
    They all wore executioner masks chains and I think topless. Nothing too shocking that I recall. May have to hunt for footage.
    Someone tell a story please. 
    Don't want to derail OPs thread with horror stories!!
    May tell some GWAR ones after things get too nice again.
    Yes, they were legendary.  They had some other colorful stage antics too.  All a big show.
  • JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    I love that we're still also talking about other bands. I feel like I've said way too much already, but because I saw another discussion today on another site that included talk of the Violent Femmes, another crazy experience I had was the time my friend was visiting NYC from London and we were supposed to connect, but she said she'd agreed to help another friend of hers run errands since she doesn't get to see him so did I want to go with them on their NYC errands, I said sure. Get there, and her friend was Gordon Gano (singer of Violent Femmes), so the 3 of us rode around Manhattan in a white van for a couple of hours and that was cool.

And at Lollapalooza '93 at Shoreline near SF, because a friend was working there I got to watch a backstage basketball game between members of Alice In Chains and at different times members of Fishbone and I think Primus. But definitely Alice in Chains (not Layne, I didn't see him play but saw the rest of them jump in and out). I've seen a few bands' backstage ping pong, basketball, skateboard and soccer games.  For any of y'all old enough to remember the 80s, as a teen in NYC in the late 80s I watched a Central Park soccer game between UB-40 and Simply Red (bands & each of their crews), which was super fun to watch. They weren't messing around either, it got seriously competitive!
    I also remember at that '93 Lollapalooza Babes In Toyland played, and I loved them so I made sure to see their set.  Afterwards I was talking to their drummer and I asked her if people ever treat them weirdly being an all-female band.  She said there were times when they'd actually play a set, and walk offstage, and a guy who had just watched them play would say something like "You were great! But who was really playing your instruments?"  As in, pretty much saying "I just watched you play and sing with my own eyes, but it's so hard for me to believe an all-female band could be that good, I actually believe there's a hidden band playing somewhere and you guys are just lip syncing".  They said it happened several times.

This is a good time to mention that if you haven't been turned onto the new awesome punk band The Linda Lindas, go watch their "Live from the Los Angeles Public Library" set. Seriously, they are the present and the future!

Ok my plug for the Linda Lindas is done; back to meetings, memorabilia, and encounter stories!  
    edited May 2021
    Saw babes in toyland with screaming trees at the continental nyc. Anyone else there? Something watching Lanegan stand there singing ghostly at the mic stand while the guitarists jumped around the stage belly bumping. Great time to be at shows. Did I know it then? No. But thankfully I went to many.
    Looking back is crazy!  Almost as fun as being there...
    Post edited by Loujoe on
    Stuffs opening up again. When it's safe I'm getting out again. Chasing the dragon. The old dude at the show that refuses to cash in his chips.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    Loujoe said:
    Saw babes in toyland with screaming trees at the continental nyc. Anyone else there? Something watching Lanegan stand there singing ghostly at the mic stand while the guitarists jumped around the stage belly bumping. Great time to be at shows. Did I know it then? No. But thankfully I went to many.
    Ah. The Continental. Did you know Trigger?
    No. I only went there a couple of times to see shows.
    Your turn to lay a few stories down if you like.
    I'm running out!
    Loujoe said:
    Stuffs opening up again. When it's safe I'm getting out again. Chasing the dragon. The old dude at the show that refuses to cash in his chips.
    I'll join you, be the old lady singing every word at the top of my lungs.

But Lou, I will NOT join you in uninvited moshing or knocking over musicians drinks, ok? Just gotta be clear on that.  =)
    GlowGirl said:
    Loujoe said:
    Is Trigger Trigger Thompson? I don't know Trigger but I am on a group that talks about closed NYC clubs, I think that same Trigger is active there.  Cool person!
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    JH6056 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Loujoe said:
    Is Trigger Trigger Thompson? I don't know Trigger but I am on a group that talks about closed NYC clubs, I think that same Trigger is active there.  Cool person!
    I don’t know his last name. But he was the owner. 
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,705
    https://youtu.be/3YTxyFTADBc 
    @7.33 
    I know i would never touch you. Feel you
     Im my arms
     Never again. Ed was holding my hand.  Green wristband on. 
    Im in tears  watching it knowing that was indeed the last time.  God  ive had the time of my life
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Well before that he held my hand as he pulled up onto the rail. Mind blown looking back.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Awesome Rob! Really who knows where life will take us. What a memory to have in your pocket.
    Aaaaaww, I'm crying for you, that is SO cool to have on video!  Lucky you, and even luckier that you know how lucky you are!
    Isn't it weird the feeling of love and sorrow together. Im sitting here  thinking i used to be the most social soul. Now i will never go anywhere  again. Fuckin ridiculous life
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Isn't it weird the feeling of love and sorrow together. Im sitting here  thinking i used to be the most social soul. Now i will never go anywhere  again. Fuckin ridiculous life
    When I'm in the UK I'll get your ass out and about.  Who else is going to teach me what to eat and drink? =)
    Yeah. The seasons of life. I stole this from someone...'i really miss being antisocial at social gatherings.' Things change, the horror, sadness, love, happiness is all just part the story and can really stink sometimes.
     Take care 
    Keep the groovy stories coming...i know there's more out there.  I have to make some new ones!
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Loujoe said:
    Dumb fun anyway!! At least I got to hold it!! Wow 21 years ago.
    I have another embarrassing story told before but I'm BORED. So FYE (and my shame) really I don't think I'm a jerk, maybe I am!!
    Big fan of primus and stuff les does. He was playing 10 minutes from my house. Whales and Woe tour with that dude who played sax with mad season. Shriek? Amazing show!

So I went solo (because I'm a jerk) called an old friend before the show to talk outside the club. Pre-show chat. He got me into primus.. 
    So he goes off on how some old friends overdosed and died. Got me bummed, but whatever. I'll go see a great show and maybe blow off some steam. 
    Les is different than primus...no pit...but I may have bumped into a few chill fans aggressively. Once I realized I won't get a pit going. I met the chill vibe.
    Still dancing around like all the rest of the crowd, feeling the urge to give the world the finger. So I was sticking up my middle fingers. It's not church right? 
    Mr Claypool in pigface...stops the sold out show and has a conversation...with me...
    Les..'so why would you go to a show pay money to come give us the finger?'...silence spotlight on me...
    Les...'to me it means you want to have s.x with me or your a di.k.'.
    Crowd in unison..."HE'S A DI.K!!!"...more silence
    Me..."it means I want to go fishing with you"
    Les.."why would I want to go fishing with an a..hole"

I love that story...I just wish I wasn't the main character!!!
    Someone stop me and tell your own stories. Can't be worse than mine.
    PS. I don't stick my finger up at shows anymore. Maybe PJ, but only during Save You!

I've told this story here before, and it's not as bad as yours, but I was at a small Black Mountain show. The lead singer's name is Stephen McBean. I was drunk, standing right in front of him, dead silence between songs, and I had the stupid inspiration to yell "YOU SUCK MCBEAN!". In my head, it was an homage to "you suck mcbain" from the Simpsons, but he just looked at me, kind of laughed, looked at the keyboardist, said "ok", and started into the next song. I looked around thinking "oh my god, everyone here thinks I just told off the lead singer". And they did. after their set, he was walking around the club, my buddy and I met him and I told him my intention and he laughed, took some pics with us, and talked a bit. 

super embarrassing. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

I'm into a band called The Weeks.  I take in a show or two whenever they come to NY.  It has come to a point where they will look for me to come and say "Hello".  The guys in the band have told me they look forward to seeing me and a few others that always come out to support them.

Anywho, waiting to get into Mercury Lounge and this is the first time getting to see them and wasn't aware on how small this place was.  Waiting at the door and holding it open for a few guys to finish their cigarettes and go in.  We get checked at the door go to coat check and turn around to the merch booth and I light up at who I see there.

"You're the band!" I say emphatically.

"We're the band!" lead singer Cyle says holding out his arms as if to introduce the whole band.

We chatted a bit, had them sign some albums and off they went.

In the other times I have met them we have sat down for a drink during the album release, a new song played, offered them a trip to the beach and chatted about Bo Jackson and even gave the guitarist, Sam, a Bo Jackson Auto.

I enjoy them still being a smaller band because when they do become bigger I won't get these chances anymore.
    edited June 2021
    I love that the stories are continuing, everything from "You're the band!" "We're the band!" to "YOU SUCK MCBEAN!" LOL! That last one, yelling something embarrassing, is so something I'd think was funny in my head and yell and then everyone would go silent and stare at me with horror.  Right there with ya HughFD!
    Post edited by JH6056 on
    edited June 2021
    So Rob, wow wow wow.... You don't even know it but you've given me a HUGE gift today by posting on this thread again and making me read through it again and think about this whole question of memories and experiences. Also watching your video of Porch and Ed at the barricade and you... It set me off on a memory journey and I started poking around...

Most of my treasured PJ moments and memorabilia happened outside of shows, not during shows.  But my #1 "during a show" best moment was the time Ed dedicated a song to me. It was in '98 and the story of how it came to be was crazy, but the main thing is for all these years I only have had a very beaten up cassette recording of this show, never a good quality audio and NEVER did I see VIDEO of the show or the moment.  UNTIL TODAY!  I've learned to look every now and then for special things on youtube and, well, dip me in strawbelly jelly and stick me in an ant hill: TODAY I FOUND VIDEO!  BESIDE MYSELF WITH JOY!

Ok the story, I'll try to keep it short but you know I'm bad at that....[adding as I hit send: Yeah, no, this is long AF. As usual LOL!]

1998 1st Camden show. I'd already had a wildly wonderful summer of music, including a friend working at the Lilith Fair a week before this show and long story short I ended up onstage with all the performers singing (or lip-syncing in my case) Marvin Gaye's "What's Goin' On" as the finale (with Sarah McLachlan, the Indigo Girls, Meshelle N'Degocello, Natalie Merchant, maybe Bonnie Raitt or Missy Elliot as well (I went to a few of those shows that summer).

So because I'd felt very fortunate and had great shows and moving musical experiences, I remembe sitting alone outside the Camden E-Center (I didn't have tix to the shows so had to find one for each day there, the fan community came through!). I was sitting alone and basically, because I loved PJ more than probably any other band I saw that summer, havin to talk myself DOWN in expectations and even face possibly not finding a ticket fo rthe show.

In the end, not only did I find a ticket for face value, I found a 12th or 13th row center aisle ticket! And this was the tour Mudhoney & Iggy Pop opened up!

There are a lot of cool details (including Ed going to the beer line and just waiting in line in the venue until so many people noticed him he had to go, I didn't see that, heard about it later), but my story is Mudhoney were onstage 1st, as usual audience only about 1/3 in their seats, but it's Mudhoney and they were awesome.  I was dancing & singing up a storm, and at some point in the middle of their set, out of the corner of my eye, I spied a figure side-stage go from the side backstage, out to the edge of the stage on the side, climb down, climb the barricade to the seats, and go sit in empty seats alone to watch Mudhoney.  And it was Ed.  I watched as at first most people just let him be, and so did I.  But eventually people started going over to him, and as more people realized who it was, a LOT more people started going over, so Ed got up and started to move up the aisle away from the stage to go (I assume) backstage again. He did talk to people as he walked, but there were so many yelling so loudly, I'd guess there weren't many actual convos. Somehow everyone got behind him and were following him up the aisle, so I moved quickly up ahead of him and went over and came down the aisle to him.

Need to pause here and give another fact: that summer one of my favorite road cassettes was The Gits, "Enter the Conquering Chicken" album. As many of you know, it was the Gits' lead singer Mia Zapata's vicious rape & murder, and a benefit for women's self-defense following her death, that led PJ to cover the Who's "Leaving Here" on that "Home Alive" benefit album.  So I'd been listening to the whole Gits album a lot and thought a lot about Zapata and our loss in losing her.  This is an important context for what happened next.

Ok so Ed's walkign up the main aisle followed by a LOT of people, and I'm one of few walking down it towards him.  I walk right up to him and as a ton of people just yell "EDDIE! EDDIE! HEY EDDIE" at him, I try to say "Hi Ed, can I tell you something?" He nods. Me, trying to talk loudly over the rest of the yelling "I've been listening to the Gits, Enter teh Conquering Chicken! I wish they'd been able to open for Pearl Jam, they are so good!"  Ed looks at me blankly.  I repeat the whole thing, closer to his ear, but even louder. He puts his hand on my back and says "I didn't hear you". I literally stop, face him, put my hands on his shoulders, and say in front of him "Ed! The Gits? Mia Zapata? I love Enter the Conquering Chicken! They'd have been great opening for Pearl Jam!"

And I will always adore Ed for his patience and effort to try to hear me, but finally he puts his hand on my back again and leans in and says "I'm sorry, I just cannot hear you" and the crowd surrounding him had gotten so much bigger and so much louder, I gave up and just said "Thanks Ed, It's ok, have a great show!" and we nodded at each other and he was gone with a huge crowd following him.

And, apparently, once he shook the crowd, he went and stood in line at a beer stand until people there recognized him and he had to go backstage!  I guess he was really in a Mudhoney mood and felt like just hanging out in the audience... but that's hard to do when you're Ed.

Meanwhile as I go back to my seat and replay that exchange I am MORTIFIED to realize, that it's very likely that from Ed's point of view, he may have wondered why this fan was in front of him screaming "Ed! CHICKEN! CHICKEN!" and I just buried my head in my hands and almost died of mortification on the spot.

OK SO.... everyone back to their seats, and Iggy Pop comes on, blows all of our socks off (I love me live Iggy!!!), and then of course PJ.

And PJ's show in incredible, of course, 1st show in Philly/Camden in I think 5 yrs or something? It had been awhile, and during Elderly Woman when Ed sang "I just want to scream HELLO... My God it's been so long, never dreamed you'd return..." I literally think the entire audience AND some of the band burst into tears and the joy was immense!

Amazing show, then amazing Encore.  And then... this happened.  I'll let Ed tell the rest of the story, you can skip to 12:45 min/sec if you don't want to watch the whole thing, but THANK YOU to whoever filmed this and whoever posted it!

12:45 point:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afvVntqSmfc

Btw, believe it or not, the night only got BETTER after this! I met the whole band (only stood near Ed after but he was in the room for a split second), it was incredible. From so many angles.
    Post edited by JH6056 on
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    2005 Borgata
    I am pregaming at the Borgata tequila bar and need to use the restroom.  Look down the hall at the bathroom open to the public and there is a line out the door.  I see an older security guard standing in front of two large doors and I approach him with "excuse me sir, is there another restroom around here?" 
    The guard replies, yes, but not open to the public."   
    Me: " I will give you $20 if you take me to the bathroom you use"
    Guard: "That sounds alright to me"
    We go through the doors and my buddy and i are walking in a long hallway. My buddy turns to me and gestures behind him. Its Mike walking down the hall with a guitar in his hand.  Super excited to see him, we turn and say hey, so psyched for the show, mind if we get a picture?  
    Could not have been any nicer or patient.  
    He was going into the green room and we could see several people in there, one older gent strumming a guitar.  I thought it was Neil, turned out to be Ace.  Great day and great show!
    2005 phones didn't take great pics LOL and yes, that is me wearing a get right shirt.  What else would I wear hahaha.

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    JH6056 said:
    So Rob, wow wow wow.... You don't even know it but you've given me a HUGE gift today by posting on this thread again and making me read through it again and think about this whole question of memories and experiences. Also watching your video of Porch and Ed at the barricade and you... It set me off on a memory journey and I started poking around...

Most of my treasured PJ moments and memorabilia happened outside of shows, not during shows.  But my #1 "during a show" best moment was the time Ed dedicated a song to me. It was in '98 and the story of how it came to be was crazy, but the main thing is for all these years I only have had a very beaten up cassette recording of this show, never a good quality audio and NEVER did I see VIDEO of the show or the moment.  UNTIL TODAY!  I've learned to look every now and then for special things on youtube and, well, dip me in strawbelly jelly and stick me in an ant hill: TODAY I FOUND VIDEO!  BESIDE MYSELF WITH JOY!

Ok the story, I'll try to keep it short but you know I'm bad at that....[adding as I hit send: Yeah, no, this is long AF. As usual LOL!]

1998 1st Camden show. I'd already had a wildly wonderful summer of music, including a friend working at the Lilith Fair a week before this show and long story short I ended up onstage with all the performers singing (or lip-syncing in my case) Marvin Gaye's "What's Goin' On" as the finale (with Sarah McLachlan, the Indigo Girls, Meshelle N'Degocello, Natalie Merchant, maybe Bonnie Raitt or Missy Elliot as well (I went to a few of those shows that summer).

So because I'd felt very fortunate and had great shows and moving musical experiences, I remembe sitting alone outside the Camden E-Center (I didn't have tix to the shows so had to find one for each day there, the fan community came through!). I was sitting alone and basically, because I loved PJ more than probably any other band I saw that summer, havin to talk myself DOWN in expectations and even face possibly not finding a ticket fo rthe show.

In the end, not only did I find a ticket for face value, I found a 12th or 13th row center aisle ticket! And this was the tour Mudhoney & Iggy Pop opened up!

There are a lot of cool details (including Ed going to the beer line and just waiting in line in the venue until so many people noticed him he had to go, I didn't see that, heard about it later), but my story is Mudhoney were onstage 1st, as usual audience only about 1/3 in their seats, but it's Mudhoney and they were awesome.  I was dancing & singing up a storm, and at some point in the middle of their set, out of the corner of my eye, I spied a figure side-stage go from the side backstage, out to the edge of the stage on the side, climb down, climb the barricade to the seats, and go sit in empty seats alone to watch Mudhoney.  And it was Ed.  I watched as at first most people just let him be, and so did I.  But eventually people started going over to him, and as more people realized who it was, a LOT more people started going over, so Ed got up and started to move up the aisle away from the stage to go (I assume) backstage again. He did talk to people as he walked, but there were so many yelling so loudly, I'd guess there weren't many actual convos. Somehow everyone got behind him and were following him up the aisle, so I moved quickly up ahead of him and went over and came down the aisle to him.

Need to pause here and give another fact: that summer one of my favorite road cassettes was The Gits, "Enter the Conquering Chicken" album. As many of you know, it was the Gits' lead singer Mia Zapata's vicious rape & murder, and a benefit for women's self-defense following her death, that led PJ to cover the Who's "Leaving Here" on that "Home Alive" benefit album.  So I'd been listening to the whole Gits album a lot and thought a lot about Zapata and our loss in losing her.  This is an important context for what happened next.

Ok so Ed's walkign up the main aisle followed by a LOT of people, and I'm one of few walking down it towards him.  I walk right up to him and as a ton of people just yell "EDDIE! EDDIE! HEY EDDIE" at him, I try to say "Hi Ed, can I tell you something?" He nods. Me, trying to talk loudly over the rest of the yelling "I've been listening to the Gits, Enter teh Conquering Chicken! I wish they'd been able to open for Pearl Jam, they are so good!"  Ed looks at me blankly.  I repeat the whole thing, closer to his ear, but even louder. He puts his hand on my back and says "I didn't hear you". I literally stop, face him, put my hands on his shoulders, and say in front of him "Ed! The Gits? Mia Zapata? I love Enter the Conquering Chicken! They'd have been great opening for Pearl Jam!"

And I will always adore Ed for his patience and effort to try to hear me, but finally he puts his hand on my back again and leans in and says "I'm sorry, I just cannot hear you" and the crowd surrounding him had gotten so much bigger and so much louder, I gave up and just said "Thanks Ed, It's ok, have a great show!" and we nodded at each other and he was gone with a huge crowd following him.

And, apparently, once he shook the crowd, he went and stood in line at a beer stand until people there recognized him and he had to go backstage!  I guess he was really in a Mudhoney mood and felt like just hanging out in the audience... but that's hard to do when you're Ed.

Meanwhile as I go back to my seat and replay that exchange I am MORTIFIED to realize, that it's very likely that from Ed's point of view, he may have wondered why this fan was in front of him screaming "Ed! CHICKEN! CHICKEN!" and I just buried my head in my hands and almost died of mortification on the spot.

OK SO.... everyone back to their seats, and Iggy Pop comes on, blows all of our socks off (I love me live Iggy!!!), and then of course PJ.

And PJ's show in incredible, of course, 1st show in Philly/Camden in I think 5 yrs or something? It had been awhile, and during Elderly Woman when Ed sang "I just want to scream HELLO... My God it's been so long, never dreamed you'd return..." I literally think the entire audience AND some of the band burst into tears and the joy was immense!

Amazing show, then amazing Encore.  And then... this happened.  I'll let Ed tell the rest of the story, you can skip to 12:45 min/sec if you don't want to watch the whole thing, but THANK YOU to whoever filmed this and whoever posted it!

Btw, believe it or not, the night only got BETTER after this! I met the whole band (only stood near Ed after but he was in the room for a split second), it was incredible. From so many angles.
    jesus christ you have incredible stories. you should write a damn book! 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

JH6056 said:

Hot!!! Great storytelling.