DMB doing live concerts this summer outdoors - why not Pearl Jam ???

Comments

• Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,330
    Until the DMB tour is rescheduled.

Any ticket I would buy now, I would likley think it was going to be rescheduled. 
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Haven’t seen any restrictions at al in regards to this
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,390
    Vedd Hedd said:

Any ticket I would buy now, I would likley think it was going to be rescheduled. 
    I'm not holding my breath, that's for sure. 

TBH, I had resolved that it would likely be 2022 before I saw another show, so if this gets pushed out... oh well. 
    Vedd Hedd said:

I'm not holding my breath, that's for sure. 

TBH, I had resolved that it would likely be 2022 before I saw another show, so if this gets pushed out... oh well. 
    Within about two hours of getting the tickets, I got an email, the Mansfield MA show has been postponed to Fri 8/20. 

lofuckinl 
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,894
    Going from Mass to Maryland to New Hampshire in a 4 day span. Odd
  • Foriginal SinForiginal Sin Scottsdale, AZ Posts: 1,743
    DMB radio just 8 notches above Pj, channel 30
    Chicago 6/29/98, Alpine Valley(EV) 6/13/99, Alpine Valley 10/08/00, Chicago 10/09/00, Phoenix 10/20/00, Orlando 4/12/03, Tampa 4/13/03, San Diego 6/05/03, Vegas 6/06/03, Phoenix 6/07/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Orlando 10/08/04, D.C. 10/11/04, Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, LA 7/12/08, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09 (Front Row Center, Finally), Phoenix(EV) 11/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Denver 10/22/14, Wrigley 8/20/16, Wrigley 8/22/16
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    this the official DMB thread now?

• aidt17aidt17 Posts: 610
    edited April 2021
    Post edited by aidt17 on
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

• Whipping_BoyWhipping_Boy Plantation, FL Posts: 136
    Confirmed today. DMB summer tour is on.  In 2021. Should start to see other bands follow suit. The end of the tunnel is nearing.  
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    saw jeff play 2 horns back in the old dayz with the flecktones.
    Dana Colley from Morphine used to do that on occasion too. Great stuff. 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    edited April 2021
    He still does it on occasion.  He's very good but it's not the same without Roi
  • Roscoe28Roscoe28 Posts: 56
    Time to step up PJ
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
    :lol:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    "It's time"

:D  
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    The first few bars of “GO” keep running through my head.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,377
    From what I understand, your old tickets will be honored for this tour so hold onto them (or digital ones, as it is).  Possible additional dates may drop at some point as there's a Columbus fall date rumor.  Stay tuned.  Enjoy your weekend.  For those that didn't hear Dave's acoustic set on Sirius from like a week ago, it's out there and worth a listen.  Minarets and Break for It are great, in particular.  He played something on piano, too that was fantastic.
    From what I understand, your old tickets will be honored for this tour so hold onto them (or digital ones, as it is).  Possible additional dates may drop at some point as there's a Columbus fall date rumor.  Stay tuned.  Enjoy your weekend.  For those that didn't hear Dave's acoustic set on Sirius from like a week ago, it's out there and worth a listen.  Minarets and Break for It are great, in particular.  He played something on piano, too that was fantastic.
    Played The Maker by Daniel Lenois, which is a beautiful,  Christian song. 
    the maker is my church as well.

edited April 2021
    the maker is my church as well.

That's a nice version.  Beautiful song. 

https://youtu.be/1K1wdh3sCuo
    Post edited by mrussel1 on
    Thank you, MRussel1.

BTW, for Colorado it was posted today on Ants the following:

Colorado date I said originally is correct 10/8 and 10/9

That's from another poster
  • ryanphishesryanphishes Posts: 586
    Flecktones>DMB
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    DMB headlining Pilgrimage Fest outside Nashville 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9564128/2021-pilgrimage-fest-lineup/
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Jumb0 said:
    Any other year, I would be there. I'm just not sure I am ready for festival type crowds yet. It's great to see it available to those that are.
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,390
    Jumb0 said:
    Saw that too....Pilgrimage is super family friendly..you can go in and out (unless it changed) great food trucks, concerts and activities for the kids and ends at 8 pm to get the kiddos to bed.  We saw Justin Timberlake and Ed there....we loved this festival so if you’re into DMB think about it....
    and there’s a lot of land to social distance 
    that dmb version of the maker is schweeet and danny will always be my hero cause of that one song, alone
    and this thread needs more bela and victor
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
    that dmb version of the maker is schweeet and danny will always be my hero cause of that one song, alone
    and this thread needs more bela and victor

Everything needs more victor!
    Dude is the best.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • For those wondering about any restrictions, as of now it is being left up to the venue and that’s where people are being told to keep checking. Venues also have the right to change seating and also increase capacity.
    Since this is DMB...

Today is the 25th anniversary of Crash being released.  They played the Classic Amphitheater here in Richmond to celebrate, memorialized by the amazing Live Trax 4. 

I couldn't imagine seeing them today in such a small venue.  Crash really launched them into the stratosphere. 
    For those wondering about any restrictions, as of now it is being left up to the venue and that’s where people are being told to keep checking. Venues also have the right to change seating and also increase capacity.
    Not sure I understand the part of change seating.  If you had tickets for 2020 and they rolled over to 2021, from my understanding those are your seats.  I don't think it means you'll get there and they put you somewhere else.