European Tour Postponement

Comments

• ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,877
    At least we get a free concert! Hyde Park 2010 was awesome!! Such a huge crowd! :)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • milanmilan Posts: 447
    Hyde park 2010 - The show was a disaster for some of the people down the front  on Mike's side.  Go back and find the comments on the "live" forum. "Stop on a dime" they did not that night, very dangerous. 

Will be great to watch the stream as for a long while I didn't even count it as a show I that I had seen. About 4/5 songs were previously broadcast on tv and you can see the problems down front.
    '06 Milan
    '07 Madrid
    '08 Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    '09 Shepherds Bush / Berlin / Manchester / London
    Perth / Sydney / Brisbane

'10 London / Berlin / Lisbon
    '11 Rio de Janeiro / Buenos Aires / Lima
    '12 Manchester I / Manchester II / Berlin I / Berlin II
    '13 Baltimore / Charlottesville / Charlotte
    '14 Perth / San Siro / Berlin / "Live at Leeds" / MK
    '15 Rio de Janeiro / Bogota

'18 London I / Berlin / London II

'22 Berlin / London I / London Ii

(37)
  • milanmilan Posts: 447
    Hyde park 2010 - The show was a disaster for some of the people down the front  on Mike's side.  Go back and find the comments on the "live" forum. "Stop on a dime" they did not that night, very dangerous. 

Will be great to watch the stream as for a long while I didn't even count it as a show I that I had seen. About 4/5 songs were previously broadcast on tv and you can see the problems down front.
    '06 Milan
    '07 Madrid
    '08 Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    '09 Shepherds Bush / Berlin / Manchester / London
    Perth / Sydney / Brisbane

'10 London / Berlin / Lisbon
    '11 Rio de Janeiro / Buenos Aires / Lima
    '12 Manchester I / Manchester II / Berlin I / Berlin II
    '13 Baltimore / Charlottesville / Charlotte
    '14 Perth / San Siro / Berlin / "Live at Leeds" / MK
    '15 Rio de Janeiro / Bogota

'18 London I / Berlin / London II

'22 Berlin / London I / London Ii

(37)
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    476 days until the show and feels odd putting an ISO out there but if anyone has 1 or 2 10C GA for Vienna instead of getting a refund please consider selling them to me. I can pay right away too. I realize these are going to be difficult with the option to get the easy refund but please consider helping a fan out! 
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923
    milan said:

It was so bad to read those comments. I was stone’s side, a little further back, and the crowd was brilliant there. One of the best I’ve been in. 
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • PJNB said:
    How is Prague not one of the 10C shows that can be refunded? I hope this is an oversight. It may not have been one of the 2020 shows but it is delayed another year and the refund policy should apply to it as well. 
    hoping so too, as I need a refund for this show.
    PJ -
    August 17th 2009 Manchester, England
    June 25th 2010 Hyde Park, London, England
    June 20th 2012 Manchester, England
    June 26th 2014 Berlin, Germany
    July 11th 2014 Milton Keynes, England
    June 18th 2018 London, England
    July 3rd 2018 Krakow, Poland
    July 17th London England

EV
    July 28th Manchester, England
    July 19th Antwerp, Belgium
    June 25th Barcelona, Spain

• Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 336
    Well I 'm looking for 2 tickets to Prague this time ...
  • BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,130
    PJNB said:
    476 days until the show and feels odd putting an ISO out there but if anyone has 1 or 2 10C GA for Vienna instead of getting a refund please consider selling them to me. I can pay right away too. I realize these are going to be difficult with the option to get the easy refund but please consider helping a fan out! 
    If I don't go to Vienna you can have my tickets not 10C but golden circle, problem is I probably won't decide until next year so if you get an offer now take it 
  • CB254133CB254133 Posts: 153
    PJNB said:
    Picked up 2 Vienna GA this morning from the official site, keep trying as tickets are popping up all the time, good luck.
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    Vienna / Prague combo sounds pretty tempting too. And the connection between those two might be easier than Budapest/Krakow. Currently I have Krakow and Prague tickets. But one will have to be dropped.

There seems to be two different sites to get tickets to Vienna. The ticket agency and the venue's own site.
     https://www.oeticket.com/event/pearl-jam-wiener-stadthalle-halle-d-12536075/
    https://www.stadthalle.com/en/schauen/events/958/Pearl-Jam
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
    mrk2 said:
    Vienna / Prague combo sounds pretty tempting too. And the connection between those two might be easier than Budapest/Krakow. Currently I have Krakow and Prague tickets. But one will have to be dropped.

There seems to be two different sites to get tickets to Vienna. The ticket agency and the venue's own site.
     https://www.oeticket.com/event/pearl-jam-wiener-stadthalle-halle-d-12536075/
    https://www.stadthalle.com/en/schauen/events/958/Pearl-Jam
    There are so many fantastic cities to visit for this tour. I would love to do it all but have to make a tough decision and I think its going to have to be the last two shows of the tour. Passing on Zurich, Budapest and Krakow seems crazy to me now since they were in the original spicy 3 but the way the tour is formatted now and the fact that Vienna public tickets are not refunded and Prague 10C tickets are the same (as of right now) it is a no brainer money wise. 

If this was a light touring year coming up it would make sense to hit as much as possible but with the thought of 30 plus shows coming to NA next year too it would be hard to justify doing too much in Europe for me. 
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,617
    For Vienna, it looks like there’s a small pit up front (guessing this is 10c GA) and the rest of the floor is general sale GA?  Does this sound right?
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,130
    For Vienna, it looks like there’s a small pit up front (guessing this is 10c GA) and the rest of the floor is general sale GA?  Does this sound right?
    Yes I think so although there were some public sale tickets for the pit 
  • I’m heading over to Warsaw after Krakow for a few days. Direct flights to Wein
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    Yes I think so although there were some public sale tickets for the pit 
    Yes, 10c GA = FOS in the general sale
  • kevtickevtic Posts: 133
    Someone contacted 10 club about Prague refunds and this was the response they got.

“The refund option is available for all 2020 ticket holders, however Prague was not originally part of the 2020 European Tour. Prague was added in the rescheduled tour for 2021, so the Ten Club Ticket Policy still applies to this show, which states:
    All ticket sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges. No name transfers. No exceptions. Please do not enter for a show you are not certain you can attend.
    Please stay tuned to the site for any updates.”

This seems to be a ridiculous position to take.  Are you meant to have a crystal ball to see when a possible postponement date might be and if you can go 2 years in advance?  Hopefully common sense prevails and refunds will be offered.  Especially as dates have moved around .  The last three dates in 2021 were Vienna, Krakow, Prague now it is Paris, Vienna, Prague.  So the whole schedule has changed.
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    edited March 2021
    When did this reply from 10 club come? To me it sounds like it is from before they announced the postponement to 2022.

That reply would have been a valid answer up until this Monday. Before that, you could ask for refund for any original 2020 show, but not Prague, since it was still a valid show scheduled to take place on the date that was announced.
    Post edited by mrk2 on
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
    As far as i know this was after yesterday's announcement.  It's possible wires were crossed but the fact you can't initiate a refund for Prague but can for other shows backs up this stance.
  • Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 336
    The 2019 ticket holders received an email extending the cancellation period to"The deadline to request a refund has been extended to May 1, 2021."   So 2020 tickets (Prague) will probably have a deadline to cancel 2 years after purchase, April 2022?

There is time for it more than 1 year
    The deadline extension doesn't really apply though as that is the end of the refund period.  The refund period started when the new dates were announced last year so if that was the criteria then Prague refunds should be open now.

• exileexile Dublin Posts: 82
    Got this reply a few minutes ago about not giving me an option on refunding prague 
    >>> Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please stay tuned for an update on Prague.

Thanks,
    10c

• tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923
    Great, I’m sure it will come. They just need time to sort things out.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,525
    Trying to buy Krakow tickets and the Ticketmaster Poland doesn't have an option for the United States being where I live.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
    ComeToTX said:
    Trying to buy Krakow tickets and the Ticketmaster Poland doesn't have an option for the United States being where I live.
    What do you mean? You can certainly pick the US as a country. I just did. Or do you mean the state?
    edited March 2021
    Figured it out 
    Post edited by ComeToTX on
    ComeToTX said:
    Figured it out 
    Good :)
    Now I made it through and purchased but it says there might have been a problem and to wait to see if the tickets show up in my account.  When I go to the ticket site the ones I bought are gone but they aren't in my account.  Nothing can be easy with this tour...
    exile said:
    Got this reply a few minutes ago about not giving me an option on refunding prague 
    >>> Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

Thanks,
    10c

I got the same.  maybe folk contacting them has seen a shift in how they were dealing with Prague.
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    One thing I would say about Vienna tickets. I bought from the venue back in 2019 and the only refund option is a voucher so say it moves again and you cant go to the date your stuck.
    kevtic said:
    exile said:
    >>> Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

Thanks,
    10c

I got the same.  maybe folk contacting them has seen a shift in how they were dealing with Prague.
    I really think it was just a miscommunication and oversight by them and whoever responded to that facebook fans email was behind on what the policy is going to be. 
This discussion has been closed.