Options

European Tour Postponement

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,149
    Well,something we all expected 
    safety first,rest can follow..
    as for the shows,nothing change for me,i m gonna do the same 13 shows was planning to do in 2021
    as for money,,i have 16 flights booked,i manage to save 7 of them,so i got refund of voucher..rest  9 flights gonna happen as it is now so money lost..more or less is 1000 euros lost ..hotels all cancel with free cancelation,all worked out ok 
    what i didnt understand in the first place on 2021 tour  and again in 2022 tour is frankfurt.again change and once again isnt back to back with berlin ..so is more far traveling and more days gap there so more money for hotels and more vacation days to use.
    all are small details tho.lets all be healthy,fans,band and the crew and we will figure all the rest..
    seeya all next year,..stay safe 

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,734
    Well,something we all expected 
    safety first,rest can follow..
    as for the shows,nothing change for me,i m gonna do the same 13 shows was planning to do in 2021
    as for money,,i have 16 flights booked,i manage to save 7 of them,so i got refund of voucher..rest  9 flights gonna happen as it is now so money lost..more or less is 1000 euros lost ..hotels all cancel with free cancelation,all worked out ok 
    what i didnt understand in the first place on 2021 tour  and again in 2022 tour is frankfurt.again change and once again isnt back to back with berlin ..so is more far traveling and more days gap there so more money for hotels and more vacation days to use.
    all are small details tho.lets all be healthy,fans,band and the crew and we will figure all the rest..
    seeya all next year,..stay safe 

Well said and I hope you can some how get some of that money back. 2022 is going to potentially be a hell of a year! 
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,144
    Not sure if i can do both vienna/Prague and Budapest/Krakow really wanted vienna and Budapest to be together as I done Prague and Krakow last time 

But small problems just happy we have dates and tickets roll over 
  • Options
    Not sure if i can do both vienna/Prague and Budapest/Krakow really wanted vienna and Budapest to be together as I done Prague and Krakow last time 

My problem exactly especially with doing the same cities and never being to the other two. With Paris in the middle all 4 of those arena shows will not be possible. I am thinking Budpapest/Krakow will be the way to go but lots of time to figure it out. 

• Options
    PJNB said:

My problem exactly especially with doing the same cities and never being to the other two. With Paris in the middle all 4 of those arena shows will not be possible. I am thinking Budpapest/Krakow will be the way to go but lots of time to figure it out. 

Yes plenty time to figure it out I'll try my best to make all 4
  • Options
    Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 834
    edited March 2021
    Inevitable that 2021 could not happen. Great news that they re-scheduled and didn't cancel. 
    Amazingly, after getting Aerosmith at Krakow refunded less fees (it took a year)  because it was no longer back to back with PJ - it is now...!

Thanks to the guys for a fairly early heads up on it. We are looking forward to an amazing 2022! gonna be superb.
    I think I will not be doing Frankfurt this time though. Just can't justify it. 
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,023
    edited March 2021
    Awesome, will try to get tickets to Aerosmith in Krakow. Last year I realized that they were playing after having booked my flight that was landing too late to catch the show.

Currently have tickets to Krakow and Prague. Krakow is a must, fell in love with the place in 2018. Maybe add Budapest or a separate trip to one of the earlier shows. Maybe Copenhagen. Usually have cheap flights from Finland there. Unfortunately Berlin is on a weekday in June. Dont want to spend any vacation days before July.

edit: not much ”trying” involved in getting Aerosmith tickets. Plenty available in every section of the arena. Pretty expensive though.
    Post edited by mrk2 on
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    I absolutely would not want to go to a concert or festival this year so im fine with any postponement. 
  • Options
    joeendjoeend Posts: 30
    edited March 2021
    Looking forward to live stream....just hoping they play the June 25th 2010 show and not the July 25th 2010 date as I don't think they played in July at Hyde Park as the email and image states, that would be a lack lustre show
    I hope they play this one !!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Post edited by joeend on
    London Wembley Arena 28/10/1996
    London Wembley Arena 29/10/1996
    London Wembley Arena 29/05/2000
    London Wembley Arena 30/05/2000
    Reading Festival 27/08/2006
    London Wembley Arena 18/6/2007
    London O2 18/08/2009
    London Hyde park 25/6/2010
    Manchester 20/6/2012
    Milton Keynes 11/7/2015
    London O2 18/6/2018
    London O2 17/7/2018
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    Awesome, will try to get tickets to Aerosmith in Krakow. Last year I realized that they were playing after having booked my flight that was landing too late to catch the show.

Currently have tickets to Krakow and Prague. Krakow is a must, fell in love with the place in 2018. Maybe add Budapest or a separate trip to one of the earlier shows. Maybe Copenhagen. Usually have cheap flights from Finland there. Unfortunately Berlin is on a weekday in June. Dont want to spend any vacation days before July.

edit: not much ”trying” involved in getting Aerosmith tickets. Plenty available in every section of the arena. Pretty expensive though.
    Yes - Aerosmith very expensive!  70's Aerosmith is really mostly what I love about them - and we figured that given the back to back thing with PJ and that there cannot be many more final Aerosmith tours it is worth it!
  • Options
    Wout87Wout87 Posts: 10
    I assume you have received an email about moving the European tour. I did not receive anything ....
    Arnhem '06
    Werchter '07
    Rotterdam '09
    Nijmegen '10
    Werchter '10
    Amsterdam ' 12 II
    Amsterdam '18 I + II
    Pinkpop '18
    Pinkpop '22
    Amsterdam '22
  • Options
    Wout87 said:
    I assume you have received an email about moving the European tour. I did not receive anything ....
    I got two around 5 hours ago. Just your junk folder or make sure your account is up to date. 
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,439
    Wout87 said:
    Yes we did. Have you checked the spam folder?
  • Options
    radarradar Posts: 767
    edited March 2021
    Jamer196 said:
    First question that pops in my head: Best way to get from Budapest to Krakow??
    There used to be a direct flight Kraków Budapest back in 2019. Hard to predict  if it will be back after COVID 
    Post edited by radar on
  • Options
    Yes, nothing to be found in the junk folder. I received the last newsletter by e-mail in January. My account seems okay. At which email address can the Ten Club be reached?
    Arnhem '06
    Werchter '07
    Rotterdam '09
    Nijmegen '10
    Werchter '10
    Amsterdam ' 12 II
    Amsterdam '18 I + II
    Pinkpop '18
    Pinkpop '22
    Amsterdam '22
  • Options
    Wout87 said:
    Yes, nothing to be found in the junk folder. I received the last newsletter by e-mail in January. My account seems okay. At which email address can the Ten Club be reached?
    info@tenclub.net
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Wout87 said:
    info@tenclub.net
    Thanks!
    Arnhem '06
    Werchter '07
    Rotterdam '09
    Nijmegen '10
    Werchter '10
    Amsterdam ' 12 II
    Amsterdam '18 I + II
    Pinkpop '18
    Pinkpop '22
    Amsterdam '22
  • Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,503
    would be interested in 2 x tickets for Ziggo dome on Tues 14th June if anyone want to unload? 
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    It's a nice gift the stream - is it right it is airing at 1 am UK time on Saturday morning?
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,547
    It's a nice gift the stream - is it right it is airing at 1 am UK time on Saturday morning?
    Should be available all weekend 

• Options
    How is Prague not one of the 10C shows that can be refunded? I hope this is an oversight. It may not have been one of the 2020 shows but it is delayed another year and the refund policy should apply to it as well. 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,873
    It's available all weekend. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Thanks guys - glad it's available all weekend. I'm a bit impatient to see it on my Friday night.
    If it's ready could it not be available from 8 pm GMT time ?  No big deal, I'll settle in for it Saturday.
    Went to that show - it was hot and tight! Quite a hard couple of hours actually! Red Mosquito  was my personal highlight.
  • Options
    exileexile Dublin Posts: 82
    PJNB said:
    How is Prague not one of the 10C shows that can be refunded? I hope this is an oversight. It may not have been one of the 2020 shows but it is delayed another year and the refund policy should apply to it as well. 
    Was just about to ask the same . Surely they will have to offer a refund ??
  • Options
    exile said:
    PJNB said:
    It looks like the official response from an email to someone on facebook that asked is no. Hope that changes.
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    Love it! Both London shows and Budapest are still lined up. Keeping all my tickets and pumped for a European vacation next year! 
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,449
    exile said:
    PJNB said:
    Wasn't Prague offered after the pandemic hit? Possible loophole, then?
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,023
    Well, we paid to see Pearl Jam in Prague in 2021. If they can't provide such service, there should be a refund. There is nothing in the email or the tickets page stating that Prague would be an exception. They just need to add the refund option there, since it is listed separately from the original 2020 shows.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,936
    I’m confident refunds for Prague will be added. In the tour postponement email says that ‘Ten Club ticket holders will receive an email with further information’. It would be very low for 10c not to offer refunds when postponing for a full year and changing the tour schedule (no matter what the T&Cs were when buying the tickets). 
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    tino_11 said:
    I’m confident refunds for Prague will be added. In the tour postponement email says that ‘Ten Club ticket holders will receive an email with further information’. It would be very low for 10c not to offer refunds when postponing for a full year and changing the tour schedule (no matter what the T&Cs were when buying the tickets). 
    I agree its probably just not been updated as it wasn't included in the original refunds, sure it will be soon
This discussion has been closed.