Options

"WOW! Look at the set of eyebrows on her!"

The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
edited February 2021 in All Encompassing Trip
...is a sentence I have never heard one male utter in all of my years on this planet.

I was having a DISCUSSION with the wife about eyebrows and eyelashes recently. My firm stance is that the female cares immensely about these items whilst the male doesn't appear to give much of a shit. So much so that they spend a disproportionate amount of time and money on these things that yield little to no return.

Personally, I prefer regular ol', non drawn-on, thin eyebrows, as well as natural eye lashes. 

But as far as the cheek? You gotta go with a pinkish hue. Every. Time.

I need a good cheek. I like a good cheek. 

chinese-happy.jpg

Comments

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Soon as I started reading, my mind went there.

PS - fuck false eyelashes; or worse, having them weaved in. The hell?
  • Options
    Oh, and the tags :lol:

Well done, sir. Well done. 
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,876
    ...is a sentence I have never heard one male utter in all of my years on this planet.

I was having a DISCUSSION with the wife about eyebrows and eyelashes recently. My firm stance is that the female cares immensely about these items whilst the male doesn't appear to give much of a shit. So much so that they spend a disproportionate amount of time and money on these things that yield little to no return.

Personally, I prefer regular ol', non drawn-on, thin eyebrows, as well as natural eye lashes. 

But let me ask you this, if you stick your hand in the hair is it easy to get it out?

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Hahaha.
    Gold, Jerry - Gold!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    @The Juggler... sounds like you're taking ladies eyebrows for granted. "These things that yield little to no return" why what do you expect back from them, how about monobrows? I agree with what you said about a nice pinkish hue on the cheeks though.
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    We have Evenbros. Introducing Evenbrows. 
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,465
    sympathy bump for a failed thread.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Wobbie said:
    sympathy bump for a failed thread.
    Too low-brow?
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719
    Brooke
    Brooke Shields and Her Iconic Eyebrows Are Suing Charlotte Tilbury

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux said:
    Brooke

Too thick. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    That’s what she said.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,781
    edited February 2021
    solid natural brow....  all day.

draws my eyes to hers.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    See the source image
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    That ep was on last night.

Has anyone seen the site that removes eyebrows from celebrities’ faces? There’s one for teeth too. 

Crazy kids. 
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    brianlux said:
    Brooke

Poncier said:

I like a big set of bushy eyebrows.
    When the big set becomes one long brow, less so.

When the one long brow covers the upper lip....no.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    Sorry for partying

Grow out the caterpillars, new studies show they prevent harmful bacteria from getting into the eyes. And most importantly it’s for the safety of others.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,868
    Not a fan of the Muppet brow, man or woman.  I equally dislike granny drawn in ones.  A  little trim doesn't hurt time to time.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719
    Sorry for partying

Grow out the caterpillars, new studies show they prevent harmful bacteria from getting into the eyes. And most importantly it’s for the safety of others.

Oooooh!  Now that is sexy, but nothing compared to this:
    Top Five  actors with iconic eyebrows  Slacker Shack

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    None hold a candle to that curmudgeonly pain in the ass, Andy Rooney. 
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,946
    I saw a lady jogging and had to double take. She had tattooed eyebrows but they looked blue. Like the strike on a matchbox.  Wow man I dont see that as a good move.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,503
    There has to be a happy median between two future butterflies and a single drawn line above the eyes.  
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225
    hedonist said:
    None hold a candle to that curmudgeonly pain in the ass, Andy Rooney. 

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    :lol:

• Options
    hedonist said:
    :lol:

Nice, smooth, barely even there. 

Sexy.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    edited March 2021

I never assumed women were doing it for men's pleasure. I can't say I understand the style and don't care for those giant shaped brows at all, but I still doubt they are thinking "oh, the men are going to love this!" when they get it done. Mine are just natural... I was blessed with pretty nice eyebrows and am very happy with them, lol!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

I never assumed women were doing it for men's pleasure. I can't say I understand the style and don't care for those giant shaped brows at all, but I still doubt they are thinking "oh, the men are going to love this!" when they get it done. Mine are just natural... I was blessed with pretty nice eyebrows and am very happy with them, lol!
    But what about your cheek?

Listen sister, all I know is when I'm buzzing the ol' scalp down to a number 1 with my clippers, I am definitely thinking "Ohhhh, baby.....the ladies gonna love this!!" 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    edited March 2021
    A lot of males commenting here.........(I think)?
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • Options
    A lot of males commenting here.........(I think)?
    What makes you say that?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625

The love he receives is the love that is saved