Ongoing PG&E power outages

Comments

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    edited February 2021
    static111 said:
    tbergs said:
    static111 said:
    In Austin. 90+ hours no heat no electricity, salvaging wood from the park to burn in the decorative fireplace to keep the apartment above freezing. Boil water advisory.  Stores out of food. Roads not drivable.  I grew up in the Midwest and this is unacceptable. This weather wouldn’t stop a thing there.
    That's horrible. I can't imagine. I hope you get power soon.
    This is probably up there with the worst disaster responses in the US of all time.  Thanks for the well wishes, I’m hoping for power to be restored soon as well.  Can’t even work so there is lost income pure disaster caused by profit over people
    Holy hell. Keep safe, and warm as you can. I hope you have some food at your place. 
    Post edited by Sea on
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    edited February 2021
    static111 said:
    tbergs said:
    static111 said:
    In Austin. 90+ hours no heat no electricity, salvaging wood from the park to burn in the decorative fireplace to keep the apartment above freezing. Boil water advisory.  Stores out of food. Roads not drivable.  I grew up in the Midwest and this is unacceptable. This weather wouldn’t stop a thing there.
    This is probably up there with the worst disaster responses in the US of all time.  Thanks for the well wishes, I’m hoping for power to be restored soon as well.  Can’t even work so there is lost income pure disaster caused by profit over people
    no disrespect to your current situation, but i'd imagine new orleans katrina far outweighs this. 
    I don’t think I said it didn’t.  I said it was up there with the worst.
    Post edited by Sea on
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    brianlux said:
    tbergs said:
    benjs said:
    It’s called freakish weather.  You do not design your electrical grid fro a freakish storm...

The wimps without power and are whining will survive.  My in laws lived through the kingston ice storm with no power for days with 2 little ones...

They are all alive with awesome stories...

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1785475133
    How apathetic of you. Do you always mock those whose suffering you don't deem 'worthy'?

While you don't design your electrical grid for a 'freakish storm', you do have to plan for disasters and know how they'll be accommodated. We witnessed the failure of such planning first-hand in Toronto. Decades after ignoring advice to bury power lines rather than supporting them with telephone poles due to the risk of infrastructure freezing and doing major damage to local power distribution, Toronto suffered the costly consequences.

On the Texas side, here's the advice Texas ignored from, go figure, a snowstorm from ten years ago, where Texas was warned through an official report that there's a severe risk of the power grid going down for an extended period of time, if the grid wasn't upgraded to be more weather-resilient. 

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/texas-was-warned-a-decade-ago-its-grid-was-unprepared-for-cold-1.1564941

So once in a century is more like last decade? Huh, sounds about right from the GOP POV. We've got a lot of this century left...

Edit: Interesting to note that the first occurrence was in 1989, then 2011 and now 2021. If that isn't a sign of climate change, then I don't know what is. At this rate, should be another occurrence in about 5 years. Buckle up Texas!
    Of course it’s a sign of climate change.  Do you really think at this point that the planet is saveable?  Sorry, way to many fucking people on this earth...and humans are to stupid to quit breeding...even many animals know not to over breed...seems their instincts tells them to many of them...then there will not be enough food.  If they get that concept...and humans don’t...

Maybe climate change and this virus is the beginning of a mass extinction even.  

And so what if we go extinct.  Maybe the earth needs to sit for a few billion of years and hopefully a smarter species will evolve...

I agree with all of this except for the insinuation that the planet is not savable.  The planet will continue on with or without us.

But to my way of thinking (and probably many others here as well), none of what you said is an excuse to mock people who are suffering through a crisis that is not of their individual making.  Humanity as a whole has a part in all of this, of course.  That includes you and me.  You and use energy, maybe drive a car, and consume natural resources beyond our mere basic needs. 

But your words were not directed to humanity as a whole.  They were directed at suffering human beings.  I don't know why you think that's OK.
    Oh gosh.  A little over dramatic much.  Jeesh, they had a snow storm knocked out the electrical grid deal with it.  This mess will continually play out over and over...

and you do not know if the earth will survive.  But to be clear, I want the earth to survive...but humans need to go extinct...that’s the only the earth will survive long term.

as for me I’m just going to enjoy what years I got left.

Give Peas A Chance…
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    edited February 2021
    static111 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    static111 said:
    Just out of curiosity, because I have seen you say it a couple times, what do you mean by “decorative fireplace”?  Different from a regular fireplace?
    Not meant to heat the apartment. Maybe for impressing dates.  T first night I got a fire going I discovered that it was covered in paint, so we had the windows open to get the smoke from the burning paint out.  It’s about the size to hold 3 logs and the heat radiates about 5 ft from the fire.  Ambient temp away from the fire rarely reaches above 41 degrees.
    Ah, I see what you mean now. I originally thought it wasn’t even a real fireplace but now I see that it’s one of those ones for ambiance, not efficiency. 

I was out of power for three days in December 1998 (?) in Ottawa, due to the big ice storm. No heat, no lights, no cooked food. I would go to work and warm up and eat there, because the hospital had power, and then go home to a dark, silent freezing house. It was horrible but at least I had that respite during the day. On day four I drove to another neighbourhood that had their power back and a friend let me use their spare bedroom; I crashed and slept for ten hours, because I hadn’t been able to sleep with it being so cold in the house. The next day the power came back. 

I hope you find a way to stay safe and get warm. 
    Post edited by Sea on
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,593
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    mace1229 said:
    tbergs said:
    benjs said:
    It’s called freakish weather.  You do not design your electrical grid fro a freakish storm...

The wimps without power and are whining will survive.  My in laws lived through the kingston ice storm with no power for days with 2 little ones...

How apathetic of you. Do you always mock those whose suffering you don't deem 'worthy'?

While you don't design your electrical grid for a 'freakish storm', you do have to plan for disasters and know how they'll be accommodated. We witnessed the failure of such planning first-hand in Toronto. Decades after ignoring advice to bury power lines rather than supporting them with telephone poles due to the risk of infrastructure freezing and doing major damage to local power distribution, Toronto suffered the costly consequences.

On the Texas side, here's the advice Texas ignored from, go figure, a snowstorm from ten years ago, where Texas was warned through an official report that there's a severe risk of the power grid going down for an extended period of time, if the grid wasn't upgraded to be more weather-resilient. 

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/texas-was-warned-a-decade-ago-its-grid-was-unprepared-for-cold-1.1564941

So once in a century is more like last decade? Huh, sounds about right from the GOP POV. We've got a lot of this century left...

Edit: Interesting to note that the first occurrence was in 1989, then 2011 and now 2021. If that isn't a sign of climate change, then I don't know what is. At this rate, should be another occurrence in about 5 years. Buckle up Texas!
    Of course it’s a sign of climate change.  Do you really think at this point that the planet is saveable?  Sorry, way to many fucking people on this earth...and humans are to stupid to quit breeding...even many animals know not to over breed...seems their instincts tells them to many of them...then there will not be enough food.  If they get that concept...and humans don’t...

And so what if we go extinct.  Maybe the earth needs to sit for a few billion of years and hopefully a smarter species will evolve...

Climate change aside, I don't see this world surviving more than a few hundred years at the rate we grow. There wont be enough resources when our population is tripled. That is likely to happen in the next 100 years. Some scientist think Earth is already at 70-80% capacity. 
    Check out the Earth Overshoot Day ("Earth Overshoot Day marks the date when humanity’s demand for ecological resources and services in a given year exceeds what Earth can regenerate in that year") here:

As can be seen, last year was an improvement over the last several, likely due to COVID.  But the general trend is quite clear.  There is just no way humans can continue to consume resources at the rate we have been and expect to continue on as a viable, civilized species.  Our consumption will lead to massive die-off of many species, and in many cases extinction.  The earth will continue on, of course, and life will likely once again thrive rather than die off at the rate it is, but our species will probably check out earlier than we need to because of our consumption.

I think if we want to reverse this trend, we would be better off educating and encouraging people to reduce consumption rather than berate and scold as some (not you) tend to do.  I'm can feel as cynical as the next guy, but I also know angst is not going to lead to positive change, so I try to be more encouraging and also try to do my little part to reduce consumption. 

Unfortunately I don't think much will change until we are forced to. Everyone lives a life of excess. Many of us here travel to see Pearl Jam. Even Eddie has a house way too big with a basketball court inside. The more money we have, the more wasteful we are. Some people are better than others, but I don't think anyone is really exempt from contributing more than they truly need to. 
    Once fossil fuels are gone, and the rich can't heat and cool their multiple mansions, or fly private jets, and we can't take road tips for the weekend anymore, then we'll be forced to live a minimalist lifestyle. It won't be too late, but it will change life as we know it, and many probably wont survive. I'm fearing that time is closer than I used to think. 

Sadly, I must agree.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux said:
    tbergs said:
    benjs said:

I agree with all of this except for the insinuation that the planet is not savable.  The planet will continue on with or without us.

But to my way of thinking (and probably many others here as well), none of what you said is an excuse to mock people who are suffering through a crisis that is not of their individual making.  Humanity as a whole has a part in all of this, of course.  That includes you and me.  You and use energy, maybe drive a car, and consume natural resources beyond our mere basic needs. 

But your words were not directed to humanity as a whole.  They were directed at suffering human beings.  I don't know why you think that's OK.
    Oh gosh.  A little over dramatic much.  Jeesh, they had a snow storm knocked out the electrical grid deal with it.  This mess will continually play out over and over...

and you do not know if the earth will survive.  But to be clear, I want the earth to survive...but humans need to go extinct...that’s the only the earth will survive long term.

Oh gosh, oh golly no.  Not drama queen/ suicide king here, man.  Just saying it like it is. 

But you're right.  The earth will not survive.  It will be burned to a crisp by Jewish laser beams.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,167
    edited February 2021
    static111 said:
    Looks like you will be getting some relief temperature wise this weekend. Hoping you get power back up soon. 
    Post edited by Sea on
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    tbergs said:
    benjs said:

Oh gosh, oh golly no.  Not drama queen/ suicide king here, man.  Just saying it like it is. 

But you're right.  The earth will not survive.  It will be burned to a crisp by Jewish laser beams.
    That’s downright Jew-ist :lol:

Someone wants to be so blasé about others’ suffering and keep crowing about it, let him at it. Shows true colors, though they’re pretty shitty hues. 
    edited February 2021
    hedonist said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    tbergs said:
    benjs said:

That’s downright Jew-ist :lol:

Someone wants to be so blasé about others’ suffering and keep crowing about it, let him at it. Shows true colors, though they’re pretty shitty hues. 

LOL, t'would be if I weren't so keen on several marvelous Jews I know in my time.  In fact, one of the biggest compliments ever made toward me was from my first wife's mother (aka my first mother-in-law) who upon first meeting me threw out her arms and cried, "Oh! It's Ishmael from Lebanon!  I'm so happy to meet you!"  I told her, "I'm very happy to meet you too, ma'am, but actually my name is Brian and it's my father who is from Lebanon.  Lebanon Pennsylvania."  (She thought Jews were from Lebanon) :lol:
    Post edited by brianlux on

• static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    edited February 2021
    FiveBelow said:
    static111 said:
    Looks like you will be getting some relief temperature wise this weekend. Hoping you get power back up soon. 
    Yeah the rising temps will help.  This would have been a cake walk if it wasn’t freezing. Thanks
    Post edited by Sea on
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • It’s called freakish weather.  You do not design your electrical grid fro a freakish storm...

This made me angry. When you don't know anything about the situation, please don't speak.

I'm 40 miles south of Dallas. I am extremely lucky that my power has stayed on. Millions are without it for DAYS!  People with kids are on FB asking for milk, firewood, a place to stay. Gas stations here in town are out of gas. Grocery stores are either closed due to no power or no employees. . The ones open have pretty empty shelves because they aren't getting deliveries. The domino effect of this is very bad and it isn't anywhere near over. So please, zip your lip if all you have to spew is ignorant insults.

We went through this during Sandy.  I prepared and bought a generator and gas to last me a month.  I learned from past experiences to make sure you have what you need incase of a crisis but I know that not everyone has that luxury.

What is happening there that did in the southshore of NY is the government / powers that be are failing the people.  The local government here did almost nothing at first to help the people.  It was an absolute disaster.  Had I not a generator and fuel we would have been freezing just like Texas is.

Cruz going to Mexico during this speaks volume about a persons character.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    edited February 2021
    static111 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    static111 said:
    Just out of curiosity, because I have seen you say it a couple times, what do you mean by “decorative fireplace”?  Different from a regular fireplace?
    Not meant to heat the apartment. Maybe for impressing dates.  T first night I got a fire going I discovered that it was covered in paint, so we had the windows open to get the smoke from the burning paint out.  It’s about the size to hold 3 logs and the heat radiates about 5 ft from the fire.  Ambient temp away from the fire rarely reaches above 41 degrees.
    Your fireplace might be doing more damage than good.  If you light that fire it might take all the heat in your house right out the chimney because like you said, it's decorative.

You'd be better of lighting that fire outside and keeping what little heat you have left in the house.
    Post edited by Sea on
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    edited February 2021
    static111 said:
    tbergs said:
    static111 said:
    Its not the response that is bad, its the lack of preventative measures that are bad. Not much you can do once the power is out and the water is frozen or untreated in terms of responding at that point. 
    Post edited by Sea on

This made me angry. When you don't know anything about the situation, please don't speak.

I'm 40 miles south of Dallas. I am extremely lucky that my power has stayed on. Millions are without it for DAYS!  People with kids are on FB asking for milk, firewood, a place to stay. Gas stations here in town are out of gas. Grocery stores are either closed due to no power or no employees. . The ones open have pretty empty shelves because they aren't getting deliveries. The domino effect of this is very bad and it isn't anywhere near over. So please, zip your lip if all you have to spew is ignorant insults.

We went through this during Sandy.  I prepared and bought a generator and gas to last me a month.  I learned from past experiences to make sure you have what you need incase of a crisis but I know that not everyone has that luxury.

What is happening there that did in the southshore of NY is the government / powers that be are failing the people.  The local government here did almost nothing at first to help the people.  It was an absolute disaster.  Had I not a generator and fuel we would have been freezing just like Texas is.

How involved is Cruz with the planning and maintenance of the power? I'm guessing not at all, its more the governor and not a US senator thing. And if that's the case, I really don't see what the issue is with him leaving. If he campaigned for not updating or winterizing the plants, then sure, stay and stick it out with everyone else. But if he wasn't involved in any of that, why guilt someone who has the means to leave into coming back and using the little water and electricity they have just because you're mad they had the money to leave?
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    mace1229 said:

How involved is Cruz with the planning and maintenance of the power? I'm guessing not at all, its more the governor and not a US senator thing. And if that's the case, I really don't see what the issue is with him leaving. If he campaigned for not updating or winterizing the plants, then sure, stay and stick it out with everyone else. But if he wasn't involved in any of that, why guilt someone who has the means to leave into coming back and using the little water and electricity they have just because you're mad they had the money to leave?
    Yes, true leadership bails at the sign of trouble. 

It's amazing how little people expect of their leaders.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mace1229 said:

it's the optics. a leader is supposed to be there to help and be supportive and be a source of inspiration and strength. he up and left. 

look at what Beto did. called over 150,000 people to make sure they were ok. Cruz took his daughters to mexico, which is also strictly ill-advised because of covid. 

the guy is a certifiable moron. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mace1229 said:

He's openly criticized other weather related incidents like California's power problems so leaving when the times are tough and not trying to help?

Yeah.  I'll criticize him all day long.

mace1229 said:

He's openly criticized other weather related incidents like California's power problems so leaving when the times are tough and not trying to help?

Thats true, he does criticize other weather and power problems. And traveling during covid is not a good look either. I don't know what he could have done sticking around when they don't know when power is coming back, water is coming on, etc. Its just an image thing, not a practical thing. And now he has to eat his words for criticizing others.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    Odd to see anyone defending Ted fucking Cruz. Who even does that, especially based on his track record as a shitty hypocritical jackass who helped promote an insurrection. Fuck him all the way to hell.

I'm sure he's the next GOP presidential nominee though because he is a valueless pile of trash whose words ring hollow on every topic.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    edited February 2021
    tbergs said:
    Odd to see anyone defending Ted fucking Cruz. Who even does that, especially based on his track record as a shitty hypocritical jackass who helped promote an insurrection. Fuck him all the way to hell.

I'm sure he's the next GOP presidential nominee though because he is a valueless pile of trash whose words ring hollow on every topic.
    I just don't get the coverage of it I guess. I think I heard more about Cruz than the Mars landing on the morning news. A short story calling him a hypocrite and pointing our his criticism of others and moving on seems fitting. Headline news for a day considering what else is going on seems obsessive and fixated. If it wasn't the focus of the morning news this morning I wouldn't have bothered to comment on it. Yes, it looks bad. It doesn't deserve the media coverage it has gotten though. Bigger things to worry about that than where Ted took his 2 daughters. 
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:

Thats true, he does criticize other weather and power problems. And traveling during covid is not a good look either. I don't know what he could have done sticking around when they don't know when power is coming back, water is coming on, etc. Its just an image thing, not a practical thing. And now he has to eat his words for criticizing others.
    But it's not just an image thing. Just because he can't bring back the power doesn't mean you throw your hands up and leave. It's lazy and a poor excuse. The fucker even tried to play the "being a good dad" card. Bullshit. There's a lot he could do. Just look at what Beto did. I'm sure there were plenty of volunteer opportunities he could have chosen to be a part of or lead, but he's not a leader or someone who gives a shit about the have nots. He talks out his ass and is a true Trumpian.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • You’d think Ted Crud, as a Senator, would know how to leverage his political power to influence assistance from FEMA, DOE, etc., and at least stick around and appear at the podium with Abbott&Costello to give at least a slight appearance of giving a shit about his constituents. And he graduated Haaaaavahd? Fuck him.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    I have a friend in Austin. I'm sure it's pretty frustrating for a guy who grew up in Wisconsin to see what he used to know as standard February weather shutting everything down. He was laid off about six months ago and was supposed to start a new job on Monday, but the power outage prevented it.  His power, for some reason, held out longer than most but he finally needed to start using the fire place.

It's crazy.  I know this is virtually unprecedented in much of Texas, so it makes sense that people can't drive and that things are shutting down a bit, but I still can't fathom that a week of better-than-average February days in Minnesota is wrecking such havoc.

mace1229 said:
    static111 said:
    tbergs said:
    static111 said:
    In Austin. 90+ hours no heat no electricity, salvaging wood from the park to burn in the decorative fireplace to keep the apartment above freezing. Boil water advisory.  Stores out of food. Roads not drivable.  I grew up in the Midwest and this is unacceptable. This weather wouldn’t stop a thing there. That being said @Meltdown99 can go fuck themselves with a hot poker for laughing at anything happening here.
    Its not the response that is bad, its the lack of preventative measures that are bad. Not much you can do once the power is out and the water is frozen or untreated in terms of responding at that point. 
    I tend to agree. They were not even in a position to have the opportunity to respond well.  As someone mentioned earlier, it's advisable not to think of this as a "100-year" event because crazy shit is simply going to become less "crazy" moving forward.  Learn from this; don't repeat it.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    You know what's funny?  The last 72 posts in this thread are about Texas and PG&E doesn't even serve Texas. :lol:

Make that 73.

• OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin

• FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,167
    brianlux said:
    You know what's funny?  The last 72 posts in this thread are about Texas and PG&E doesn't even serve Texas. :lol:
    Look on the bright side, all of this has to make you feel a little better about PG&E!
    FiveBelow said:
    brianlux said:
    Look on the bright side, all of this has to make you feel a little better about PG&E!

LOL
    I will say, PG&E has been working to upgrade some of their infrastructure and trim trees around power poles.   We'll find out in 7 or 8 months how well their efforts will have paid off.  I'm glad fall is still a long ways away!

• PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    static111 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    static111 said:
    Right on, just make sure it vents good