Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    edited January 2021
    Hankj25 said:
    Here’s the screenshot.  

I have two ten club seats I want to keep, and those I can ask for a refund on. It’s the ones I bought on F2F that seem to be in no mans land.  And TM isn’t answering their phone.  I’be chatted with them online but they don’t know how to assist. 
    Someone else might be able to answer better but are you sure the tickets you think are 10C are in fact 10C and not these ones being 10C? If I remember correctly you can not ask for a refund like this with 10C and have to reply to an email from Mar 10th. The ones from F2F should always have the refund option available I think. 
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,075
    And no ‘refund’ button if you click on that order on a computer? My 10c tix I had to send an email to get a refund 
  • Hankj25Hankj25 Posts: 246
    PJNB said:
    Hankj25 said:
    Here’s the screenshot.  

I have two ten club seats I want to keep, and those I can ask for a refund on. It’s the ones I bought on F2F that seem to be in no mans land.  And TM isn’t answering their phone.  I’be chatted with them online but they don’t know how to assist. 
    Someone else might be able to answer better but are you sure the tickets you think are 10C are in fact 10C and not these ones being 10C? If I remember correctly you can not ask for a refund like this with 10C and have to reply to an email from Mar 10th. The ones from F2F should always have the refund option available I think. 
    Well it’s weird but TM says I’ve been refunded. Tickets are still in my possession on the app and I cant find a refund. They’ve opened a case. I’m sure they will get right on it!
    Seattle 8-8-18
    Chicago 8-18-18
    Chicago 8-20-18
    St. Louis 4-4-20
    Denver 4-9-20

Denver 9-22-22
    Noblesville 9-10-23
    Vancouver 5-6-24
    Portland 5-10-24

EV
    Chicago 2-9-22
    Tempe 2-26-23
  • Hankj25Hankj25 Posts: 246
    PJNB said:
    Hankj25 said:
    Here’s the screenshot.  

Good question but Yes I’m sure. The 10C seat I have are in the lower bowl.  These were bought on F2F.  
    Seattle 8-8-18
    Chicago 8-18-18
    Chicago 8-20-18
    St. Louis 4-4-20
    Denver 4-9-20

Denver 9-22-22
    Noblesville 9-10-23
    Vancouver 5-6-24
    Portland 5-10-24

EV
    Chicago 2-9-22
    Tempe 2-26-23
    Hankj25 said:
    PJNB said:
    Hankj25 said:
    Here’s the screenshot.  

Well it’s weird but TM says I’ve been refunded. Tickets are still in my possession on the app and I cant find a refund. They’ve opened a case. I’m sure they will get right on it!
    Good luck! They can be a pain to deal with. 

Off topic to your question but this is one of the main reasons that I do not think they will cancel the shows and rather postpone till its safe. What a mess this would be with all of the times the F2F tickets have been passed around. 
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,171
    Can Baltimore tickets be transferred? I think the answer was no but I can’t remember. Still on the hunt. :D
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
    Can Baltimore tickets be transferred? I think the answer was no but I can’t remember. Still on the hunt. :D
    No just MSG and Denver. 
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,171
    PJNB said:
    No just MSG and Denver. 
    Thanks what I thought. Thanks!
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    This thread was started almost exactly a year ago.

Absolutely insane.

'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
    I miss the F5 banter so much!

This US tour needs to happen in the Fall or early 2022, or I am legit gonna lose my mind.

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,701
    Saltzy23 said:

Absolutely insane.

I was thinking that yesterday. This thread was a lifeline for a while - such fun lunacy. Let's hope it starts up again soon when F2F comes back for the new dates.

• lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,928
    Saltzy23 said:

Absolutely insane.

Was just telling my wife this yesterday. As maddening as it was trying to snag tickets, it was a lot of fun. Hope your doing well @Saltzy23  
  • Hey 5ers..miss u all.
    Can u believe all the fun we were having this time last year.
  • lost my 94 yr old Gpop on 1/18/21 to covid pneumonia...as careful as we were ..it wasn't enough...but he didn't want to be without family any longer ..he went peacefully with me by his side ...all the hours I spend in the hospital and I kept him as safe as possible.  My heart is broken...I used man of the hour for his funeral.
      Been thinking of u all..my friends..stay safe..
    Here's to meeting someday

• lost my 94 yr old Gpop on 1/18/21 to covid pneumonia...as careful as we were ..it wasn't enough...but he didn't want to be without family any longer ..he went peacefully with me by his side ...all the hours I spend in the hospital and I kept him as safe as possible.  My heart is broken...I used man of the hour for his funeral.

Sorry for your loss.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
    lost my 94 yr old Gpop on 1/18/21 to covid pneumonia...as careful as we were ..it wasn't enough...but he didn't want to be without family any longer ..he went peacefully with me by his side ...all the hours I spend in the hospital and I kept him as safe as possible.  My heart is broken...I used man of the hour for his funeral.

So sorry for your loss. I am glad it was peaceful. Did you get your vaccine since you work in health care. Thinking of you as well. Maybe we all should do another Zoom soon. It’s been a while. 
    lost my 94 yr old Gpop on 1/18/21 to covid pneumonia...as careful as we were ..it wasn't enough...but he didn't want to be without family any longer ..he went peacefully with me by his side ...all the hours I spend in the hospital and I kept him as safe as possible.  My heart is broken...I used man of the hour for his funeral.

Sorry dude.

To better times...
  • GlowGirl said:

So sorry for your loss. I am glad it was peaceful. Did you get your vaccine since you work in health care. Thinking of you as well. Maybe we all should do another Zoom soon. It’s been a while. 
    Thank u. I am fully vaccinated as of 2/5.
    Would love to zoom soon.
  • I’m up for a zoom soon too.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

GlowGirl said:

Thank u. I am fully vaccinated as of 2/5.
    Would love to zoom soon.
    Congrats on the vaccination. Did you get any side effects. I will probably be in the last group to get a vaccine. 
  • How is this Friday night 2/19 for a Zoom for folks? Anyone have a professional account to not have the 40 minute max? 

How is this Friday night 2/19 for a Zoom for folks? Anyone have a professional account to not have the 40 minute max? 
    I am available on Friday. I do have a pro account, but not sure I can use it for something personal. If anyone else wants to volunteer one that would be good. I know that one point Zoom was waiving the 40 minute max due to the pandemic. Does anyone know if that is still the case?

• RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    edited February 2021
    I think the :40 still applies.  It was enforced last week on one I was on.  

• epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 642

Damn that sucks! So sorry for your loss.
  • epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 642
    Saltzy23 said:

Absolutely insane.

FUCK COVID!!!
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    Bump, and also, in honor of the first anniversary of Gigaton and 52 weeks since what should have been the Baltimore show I’m listening to Baltimore 2013 on nugs today.  

Wow. I remember we did a big Zoom gathering on what would have been the Baltimore show. I can’t believe it has already been a year since that.  
    Fan to Fan making a comeback with Ohana tickets maybe?
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,059
    Hi guys!  Was thinking of all of you today as I purchased my first concert tickets in Ticketmaster since early 2020.  Grabbed 2 tickets for trey at the beacon theater. It felt sooo good being in a waiting room again and even when I got the dreaded… “we’re sorry, another fan beat you to these tickets” message. Can’t wait to see some live music again. 

I spent the last few months scheduling vaccines for those eligible, probably over 200 appointments made for people. My ticket buying skills came in handy! Was great to use it again for concerts. 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Hello all my F5 friends it's been awhile miss everybody just checking in seeing how you're doing still no tour in sight