mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mace1229 said:
    mace1229 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mace1229 said:
    For years many on here said Trump would never leave willingly, that he'd be physically dragged out. That isn't happening. I just don't know what is laughable. If he was making today about him he'd be staging a rally at the white house during the inauguration until he was forced to leave. Then he'd stage protests around the white house or capitol during the inauguration and celebrations that go with it. None of that his happening. He left this morning without issues. I don't see how that is making today about him? But to some comparing a good bye rally in the morning and leaving the office and traveling out of state hours before required to as not making a scene is laughable I guess. 
    He left the way he did because his insurrection attempt failed and he was forced to back down. I don't get why you're acting like Trump chose to go out gracefully, when he had the intention of dong anything but, and most certainly did not, and the attack on the Capitol is the main demonstration of that. By this morning the idiot literally had none of his desired options left, so he slunk out quietly, with every intention of continuing to poison America's democracy any way he can going forward. But hopefully he will be too busy losing all his money to do that.

I never said he is going out gracefully. My comment was in response to Trump trying to take the spotlight today. I don't see how he is trying to take the spotlight, he's getting on a plane and leaving before he was even out of office. But that has nothing to do with going out gracefully. I would agree that he did not.
    He had no choice but to leave. You make it seem like him leaving was Trump doing something on his own. He literally had no choice unless he planned on sleeping in the street.

So he became the first president in 160 some years to not go to the inauguration, creating an awkward spotlight on himself. He had to leave today. So before he left he held a rally in his honor. He had cannons go off in his honor. He had all the same music playing that are usuallty played at his political rallies. He got up there and repeated much of the same kinds of lies he always says. He never mentioned his successor's name. He never mentioned that he lost. He mentioned that he will be back "in some form." Then he had air force one take off in perfect unison to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" as if its the final scene of a ridiculous reality show.

All of the above, mind you, delayed the Bidens leaving for mass by over twenty minutes. Their day was help by Trump's ridiculous going away party.

I ask you, short of refusing to leave the White House, which was never realistic, what more could he have done to make this morning about himself, considering just two weeks ago he failed to overthrow the incoming administration with a violent invasion of the capitol. 
    Of course he had to leave. Seems like our disagreement is in our definition of stealing the spotlight. I don't see his good-bye rally and 21 gun salute as out of the normal. I never heard of it before, but never paid attention to what an outgoing president does either. When I got up at 7 AM (9 eastern) the coverage was already on Biden and the inauguration. Watched for about 40 minutes and never heard 1 thing about Trump. Watched for about an hour during my plan period at work, not 1 word about Trump. That does not fit my standards of stealing the spotlight. Perhaps you have different standards for that. 
    That says nothing about Trumps character or intentions or motivations. Just the facts for today and who the spotlight was on. 

not out of normal?

heres whats normal.

the fucking loser concedes.
    the fucking loser is gracious
    the fucking loser hosts the pres elect at the WH
    the fucking loser attends the inauguration
    the fucking loser then goes back to WH with the WINNER
    the fucking loser then leaves WH on Marine One AFTER asking for a plane to wherever

THE FUCKING LOSER THEN LEAVES ANDREWS ON A NONDESCRIPT GOVERNMENT PLANE NOT AIR FORCE ONE

Whats ABNORMAL IS WHAT HAPPENED TODAY.
    FUCKSTICK STILL HASNT SAID PRESIDENT ELECT OR PRESIDENT BIDEN BY NAME.

So just stop your bullshit. or trolling or whay ever the fuck you are doing.

apologist.

Geez man, untwist your panties. All I said was Trump didn’t steal the spotlight and you and a few others like to turn it into this huge thing. A comment was made about trump stealing the day, I said he hasn’t been on the news since 4 or 5 hours before inauguration. I guess that makes me a troll and apologist? Some people here are just a little too worked up on a day that should be a good day. 
    I said it before, I’ll say it a 5th or 6th time. Trump was embarrassing, even more the last few months. I’m glad he lost the lawsuits. It’s a good day for democracy. But I’m an apologist and a troll because I disagreed with 1 negative thing 1 person said about trump today that didn’t even make sense. Okay.
    You slept through what you said wasn’t stealing the spotlight. Then you admitted you did not know what normally happens on innauguration day yet you argued what you didn’t see appeared to be normal. 

Not to belabor the point but quit talking about shit you know nothing about. Or just defer to folks who know better. 
    I’m not sure who appointed you Juggs Almighty. But according to you getting up at 7:00 is sleeping through the day and the important events of the day. By the way, most of the country wasn’t up when he left the office, so quit acting like it’s a big deal or a character fault to wake up at 7:00. I actually think the inauguration was a bigger deal than the 10 minutes Trump got very early in the morning. You want to focus on those 10 minutes. Weird, but okay. Saying I don’t recall other presidents having an exit rally means I don’t know anything about Inauguration Day.
    The reality is most Americans have a good idea what to expect. I never said it was a normal day or graceful. Just he didn’t steal the spotlight. And if I have to get up at 5:00 to witness the 10 minutes of news coverage he got for the day, I’m sorry but that isn’t stealing the spotlight.
    Its weird, I’m not sure why the hate you and a few others have. It’s cult like. I can agree trump should go, I can agree he was embarrassing. I can agree with the outcome of the election results and that isn’t enough. You still hate anyone who disagrees with a single thing you said about trump. Time to move on man. He’s out of office. I’m sorry he didn’t steal the spotlight and give more news coverage that you were obviously looking for. But it’s over, time to move on. But you’re ignorance and hatred runs so deep for anyone different from you that it apparently makes me a sympathizer in your eyes.  
    Stop letting your true colors show by putting others down who disagree with 1 thing you said. I’ve asked 4 times how he stole the spotlight and your only response has been insults.  That’s because he didn’t steal the spotlight and you can’t stand anyone who disagrees with you in that.
    I hope you can learn to accept others different from you. We need to if we want to move on as a country. 

Most of the country wasn't up?
    What time do you think people wake up?
    By far, most of the population in the US lives in the Eastern and Central time zones - look at the map of those two time zones combined.  This is an old map so it could be wrong...but it is not going to be wrong by too much. 

It was in the 8-9 AM hour in Eastern and 7-8 AM hour in Central when all this went down.  Approx. 8:13 AM when Tubby wobbled out to Marine 1 and then a short while later when they arrived at Andrews.

Holy cow, talk about beating a dead horse. People just can't let things go. People really have a hard time of accepting a good day and moving on, people just have to find something to be angry and argue about. I thought we were done with this.

Fine, not "most" of the country, but a large portion. You had to be out of bed and watching the news by 5 AM on the west coast to see him leave. Again, not the point. Not the point at all. The point, that several are choosing to ignore for unknown reasons to me, is that the day was still about Biden. From 9:00 AM until the end of the day the news was entirely focused on Biden and his administration, as it should be. That is not a complaint, that is not saying I wish Trump had more coverage. That is my response to those who were saying Trump was stealing the thunder. He just simply was not. Okay, so maybe half the country wasn't asleep, but 1/4 of the country maybe, who cares? Does that even matter? Is that worth bringing a dead horse back to life over?
    So here are the facts one last time for those of you who are still confused about the situation before I put this thread on ignore  and move on because some of you just are looking for things to be angry about at this point and can't focus your attention on something positive.
    I didn't say don't know what goes on during inauguration day. I said I don't pay attention to farewell ceremonies. I mean, there has only been 3 since I've been an adult, only 3 in the last 20 years (Clinton, Bush, Obama), so yeah I can't recall every detail when the last 2 left office. But a farewell leaving the Whitehouse seems pretty normal, any other president no one would have thought twice about it.  So I don't know why people are worked up over that and consider that stealing the thunder. Still, I am not sure why not being an expert on farewell ceremonies means I can't comment on the coverage by the media throughout the day to some. That was the whole argument, the amount of focus trump got vs Biden! I haven't figured out the connection between saying I don't pay attention to farewell ceremonies and the fact I live in a part of the country where most are just getting out of bed, has to do with commenting on the coverage of the inauguration for the day. But according to Juggs and Merkin that makes me self-admitted I don't know what I'm talking about and should remain silent on all issues. Maybe Juggs Almighty can explain the connection between the time zone I live in, my experience on farewell ceremonies and commenting on media coverage throughout the day - which was the actual topic at hand. They still refuse to admit that trump did not steal the spotlight, I have no idea why its such a burning issue for them. 
    My daily schedule seems to be of some consequence to others on here. The fact I wake up at 7:00 (technically 6:40, Then poop  and get out of the shower around 7:00, I didn't realize it would be such a critical detail to some, but I guess my daily routine is pretty important in this). From 7:00 (mountain) on, there was almost zero mention of trump. The focus was Biden, as it should be. So those living in the east coast or Midwest, sure, maybe they got a 30 minutes of news about Trump, and then 12 hours of Biden. That is not stealing the thunder by any measure. 
    I never said Trump left respectfully or peacefully. I never said he won the election. I never said he was my personal hero. I never said Biden stole the election. I never said I'll miss trump ( I won't). By the responses, you'd think I said all that. 
    So though all this anger, name calling and other bullshit, I still have the same conclusion that no, trump did not steal the thunder away from Biden yesterday. They will tell you I am wrong, and their reasons will involve zero facts or anything really to do with the topic actually, but they will tell you that doesn't matter and to be silent and listen to them anyway. The vast majority, nearly all of the coverage, starting from about 3 hours prior to the inauguration until the end of the day, was completely focused on Biden and the inauguration. A relatively short amount of time on trump leaving the office prior to that does not change that fact. The fact that when I woke up at 7 AM it was already over does not change what happened during the rest of the day over the next 12 hours. There seems to be some confusion in that. But that is the truth. Total coverage of trump = an  hour at best, total coverage of Biden and the inauguration = 12 hours. Which is bigger? There is zero argument to say trump stole the spotlight, but that doesn't stop some from arguing about it anyway. 
    This topic has made clear who is unable to accept a good thing and be happy. Elections are good. Democracy is good. Our freedom to vote and pick our leader is good. Yesterday represented a good day in this country.  Some really enjoy finding misery and spreading it. Simply stating I do not agree that trump stole the spotlight has clearly opened up wounds to some who cannot accept that he is actually gone and need to find something new to discuss and be angry about. Its actually sad. Why my simple statement of the spotlight being on Biden, has been the focus of that hate and ignorance is beyond me. Can we finally put this to rest now?
    Are you calling my seeking clarification of an erroneous statement ignorant?

That sounds hateful.
    Nobody is taking the time to read that book. Bottom line is mace needs to wake up a whole hell of a lot earlier. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,412

Trump steps out of the White House and into a company in crisis

Jan. 21, 2021 at 7:35 p.m. EST

Donald Trump returns to his company this week as it faces a deepening crisis, with key properties bleeding revenue and its bankers, lawyers and customers fleeing the company.

Financial disclosure forms, filed by the former president as he left office, revealed that his hotels, resorts and other properties had lost more than $120 million in revenue last year, as the pandemic forced long-term closures and kept customers home.

Those losses were worst in the places where Trump could least afford it: His Washington hotel, which has a $170 million loan outstanding, saw revenue drop more than 60 percent. His Doral resort in Miami — also carrying a huge debt load — saw a 44 percent drop.

On Thursday, the company’s troubles grew: One of its banks and one of its law firms said they would cut their ties with the Trump Organization. They are the latest in a string of vendors and customers who severed their relationships with the company after Jan. 6, when a mob of Trump supporters attacked the U.S. Capitol directly after he addressed them at a rally.

President Trump left the White House for the final time in his presidency on Jan. 20, before traveling to West Palm Beach, Fla. (The Washington Post)

The picture emerging shows the inversion of Trump’s fortunes since 2015, when he entered politics promising to remake the country in the image of his growing, swaggering business.

Now, Trump returns to a business remade in the image of the country he led: beleaguered, indebted and toxically politicized.

“He faces some very serious problems that have been building in recent years and I think are going to come to a head now that he’s left office,” said Bert Ely, a banking consultant who has testified before Congress on financial matters.

Ely said the Trump Organization is a relatively small operation, which relies heavily on the work of others — lawyers and real estate brokers, and investors who paid to have Trump’s name on their buildings. Now, some of those outsiders are pulling away. “He’s done enormous reputational damage to himself,” Ely said.

The Trump Organization did not respond to requests for comment Thursday.

Trump still owns his company. But it is unclear when — or even if — he will return to his old role as the company’s day-to-day leader. On Thursday, while Trump was seen playing golf at one of his courses in Florida, the Trump Organization’s website still listed Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump as the company’s leaders.

The new financial disclosures, filed routinely by an outgoing president, show that the company is facing one of its darkest hours, as the coronavirus hammers the tourism industry.

Overall, Trump listed specific revenue figures for 47 different companies, including his golf clubs, hotels and New York City park properties. Combined, revenue at those companies declined more than 35 percent last year, according to a Washington Post analysis.

There were bright spots: Revenue at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club, a members-only operation in Palm Beach, Fla., that is now doubling as the former president’s home, increased 13 percent. And Trumpstore.com, which sells T-shirts, candles and bath bombs bearing the former president’s name, reported that its income doubled, to $1.9 million.

But there were also sharp declines at three of Trump’s most important properties: his D.C. hotel, his Doral resort in Florida, and his Turnberry resort in Scotland. Their combined revenue fell from $149 million in 2019 to $71 million last year, a drop of more than half.

Trump faces more than $400 million in outstanding loans, including more than $290 million on Doral and the D.C. hotel.

Ironically, the future of those businesses could depend on the man whose victory Trump tried to overturn: President Biden.

That’s because Biden’s success in speeding up vaccinations for the coronavirus will play a major role in determining how fast the hotel and travel industries recover. In addition, because Trump’s D.C. hotel is located in a federally owned building, the Biden administration is his landlord. If Trump seeks to renegotiate his lease, or to get federal approval for a sale of the building, he will be dealing with Biden’s General Services Administration.

On Thursday, White House spokesman T.J. Ducklo declined to comment about how the Biden administration will handle Trump’s hotel.

In the meantime, on Thursday, Trump’s company continued to lose key partners — including banks and lawyers that had stuck with it through the lowest points of Trump’s political career.

“We no longer have any depository relationship with him,” said a spokesperson for BankUnited, a Florida-based bank where Trump had kept more than $5 million in money-market accounts. On Thursday, BankUnited said it was closing those accounts. It declined to say why.

The decision meant that, since the attack on the Capitol, Trump had lost three of the four banks that held his largest deposits. Signature Bank and Professional Bank cut their ties earlier this month. The fourth bank, Capital One, has declined to comment.

Also Thursday, Trump lost one of his best-known law firms: Morgan Lewis, which has represented Trump on tax issues since before he ran for office. One Morgan Lewis partner, Sheri Dillon, had become a well-known defender of Trump, appearing with him in 2017 at a news conference in Trump Tower, next to a pile of papers and folders that were supposed to represent Trump relinquishing control of his businesses.

“President-elect Trump wants there to be no doubt in the minds of the American public that he is completely isolating himself from his business interests,” Dillon said then.

But on Thursday, the firm said that relationship was ending.

“We have had a limited representation of the Trump Organization and Donald Trump in tax-related matters. For those matters not already concluded, we are transitioning as appropriate to other counsel,” Morgan Lewis spokeswoman Emily Carhart said in an email. She declined to give a reason.

Dillon was also involved in the Trump Organization’s handling of an estate called Seven Springs in suburban New York, where the company obtained a $21 million tax break through a “conservation easement” — essentially, a promise not to develop some of the land in exchange for a tax benefit. Now, Trump’s dealings with Seven Springs are the focus of two state-level investigations, by the Manhattan district attorney and the New York attorney general.

The decision by Morgan Lewis marked at least two law firms that have cut ties with Trump’s company since Jan. 6. The first, Seyfarth Shaw, announced its decision last week.

This week, the news site American Lawyer reported that a third firm, Alston & Bird, was also ending its work with Trump’s company. Alston & Bird declined to answer questions from The Washington Post.

In the immediate wake of the attack on the Capitol, the Trump Organization lost two of its real estate brokers, its e-commerce vendor, its chance to host the 2022 PGA Championship golf tournament, and its hopes of hosting another golf tournament, the British Open. Also, New York City said it will end the Trump Organization’s contracts to run a carousel, two ice rinks and a golf course in city parks — contracts that brought the Trump Organization $18 million in 2019.

Elsewhere, two major tenants in Trump’s office building on Wall Street, the Girl Scouts of Greater New York and a tuberculosis-fighting charity called the TB Alliance, said they were seeking to leave the building. The Trump Organization has not said whether it will let them break their leases.

The backlash to Trump’s actions has even hit the smallest of Trump’s business partners, including the organizers of a triathlon — the Tri at the Trump — held at Trump’s golf course outside Charlotte.

“It was all on track before the Capitol,” said Chuck McAllister, the founder of the event, which he expected to attract 450 athletes and 1,000 spectators.

But then, McAllister said, the Capitol attack caused sponsors and vendors to pull out. He had to cancel the event. It was actually the second time he had to cancel the event because of political backlash against Trump: In 2017, he canceled a previous triathlon after Trump said there were “very fine people” among white-supremacist protesters in Charlottesville.

But he came back to Trump, and got burned again.

“It is deja vu. It’s like Groundhog Day,” McAllister said. He said he was unsure whether he would come back in 2022. “The name’s toxic. It’s toxic to some people. That’s never going to change.”

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    mickeyrat said:

Donald Trump returns to his company this week as it faces a deepening crisis, with key properties bleeding revenue and its bankers, lawyers and customers fleeing the company.

Financial disclosure forms, filed by the former president as he left office, revealed that his hotels, resorts and other properties had lost more than $120 million in revenue last year, as the pandemic forced long-term closures and kept customers home.

Those losses were worst in the places where Trump could least afford it: His Washington hotel, which has a $170 million loan outstanding, saw revenue drop more than 60 percent. His Doral resort in Miami — also carrying a huge debt load — saw a 44 percent drop.

On Thursday, the company’s troubles grew: One of its banks and one of its law firms said they would cut their ties with the Trump Organization. They are the latest in a string of vendors and customers who severed their relationships with the company after Jan. 6, when a mob of Trump supporters attacked the U.S. Capitol directly after he addressed them at a rally.

President Trump left the White House for the final time in his presidency on Jan. 20, before traveling to West Palm Beach, Fla. (The Washington Post)

The picture emerging shows the inversion of Trump’s fortunes since 2015, when he entered politics promising to remake the country in the image of his growing, swaggering business.

Now, Trump returns to a business remade in the image of the country he led: beleaguered, indebted and toxically politicized.

“He faces some very serious problems that have been building in recent years and I think are going to come to a head now that he’s left office,” said Bert Ely, a banking consultant who has testified before Congress on financial matters.

Ely said the Trump Organization is a relatively small operation, which relies heavily on the work of others — lawyers and real estate brokers, and investors who paid to have Trump’s name on their buildings. Now, some of those outsiders are pulling away. “He’s done enormous reputational damage to himself,” Ely said.

Trump still owns his company. But it is unclear when — or even if — he will return to his old role as the company’s day-to-day leader. On Thursday, while Trump was seen playing golf at one of his courses in Florida, the Trump Organization’s website still listed Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump as the company’s leaders.

The new financial disclosures, filed routinely by an outgoing president, show that the company is facing one of its darkest hours, as the coronavirus hammers the tourism industry.

Overall, Trump listed specific revenue figures for 47 different companies, including his golf clubs, hotels and New York City park properties. Combined, revenue at those companies declined more than 35 percent last year, according to a Washington Post analysis.

There were bright spots: Revenue at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club, a members-only operation in Palm Beach, Fla., that is now doubling as the former president’s home, increased 13 percent. And Trumpstore.com, which sells T-shirts, candles and bath bombs bearing the former president’s name, reported that its income doubled, to $1.9 million.

But there were also sharp declines at three of Trump’s most important properties: his D.C. hotel, his Doral resort in Florida, and his Turnberry resort in Scotland. Their combined revenue fell from $149 million in 2019 to $71 million last year, a drop of more than half.

Trump faces more than $400 million in outstanding loans, including more than $290 million on Doral and the D.C. hotel.

Ironically, the future of those businesses could depend on the man whose victory Trump tried to overturn: President Biden.

That’s because Biden’s success in speeding up vaccinations for the coronavirus will play a major role in determining how fast the hotel and travel industries recover. In addition, because Trump’s D.C. hotel is located in a federally owned building, the Biden administration is his landlord. If Trump seeks to renegotiate his lease, or to get federal approval for a sale of the building, he will be dealing with Biden’s General Services Administration.

On Thursday, White House spokesman T.J. Ducklo declined to comment about how the Biden administration will handle Trump’s hotel.

In the meantime, on Thursday, Trump’s company continued to lose key partners — including banks and lawyers that had stuck with it through the lowest points of Trump’s political career.

“We no longer have any depository relationship with him,” said a spokesperson for BankUnited, a Florida-based bank where Trump had kept more than $5 million in money-market accounts. On Thursday, BankUnited said it was closing those accounts. It declined to say why.

The decision meant that, since the attack on the Capitol, Trump had lost three of the four banks that held his largest deposits. Signature Bank and Professional Bank cut their ties earlier this month. The fourth bank, Capital One, has declined to comment.

Also Thursday, Trump lost one of his best-known law firms: Morgan Lewis, which has represented Trump on tax issues since before he ran for office. One Morgan Lewis partner, Sheri Dillon, had become a well-known defender of Trump, appearing with him in 2017 at a news conference in Trump Tower, next to a pile of papers and folders that were supposed to represent Trump relinquishing control of his businesses.

“President-elect Trump wants there to be no doubt in the minds of the American public that he is completely isolating himself from his business interests,” Dillon said then.

“We have had a limited representation of the Trump Organization and Donald Trump in tax-related matters. For those matters not already concluded, we are transitioning as appropriate to other counsel,” Morgan Lewis spokeswoman Emily Carhart said in an email. She declined to give a reason.

Dillon was also involved in the Trump Organization’s handling of an estate called Seven Springs in suburban New York, where the company obtained a $21 million tax break through a “conservation easement” — essentially, a promise not to develop some of the land in exchange for a tax benefit. Now, Trump’s dealings with Seven Springs are the focus of two state-level investigations, by the Manhattan district attorney and the New York attorney general.

The decision by Morgan Lewis marked at least two law firms that have cut ties with Trump’s company since Jan. 6. The first, Seyfarth Shaw, announced its decision last week.

This week, the news site American Lawyer reported that a third firm, Alston & Bird, was also ending its work with Trump’s company. Alston & Bird declined to answer questions from The Washington Post.

In the immediate wake of the attack on the Capitol, the Trump Organization lost two of its real estate brokers, its e-commerce vendor, its chance to host the 2022 PGA Championship golf tournament, and its hopes of hosting another golf tournament, the British Open. Also, New York City said it will end the Trump Organization’s contracts to run a carousel, two ice rinks and a golf course in city parks — contracts that brought the Trump Organization $18 million in 2019.

Elsewhere, two major tenants in Trump’s office building on Wall Street, the Girl Scouts of Greater New York and a tuberculosis-fighting charity called the TB Alliance, said they were seeking to leave the building. The Trump Organization has not said whether it will let them break their leases.

The backlash to Trump’s actions has even hit the smallest of Trump’s business partners, including the organizers of a triathlon — the Tri at the Trump — held at Trump’s golf course outside Charlotte.

“It was all on track before the Capitol,” said Chuck McAllister, the founder of the event, which he expected to attract 450 athletes and 1,000 spectators.

But then, McAllister said, the Capitol attack caused sponsors and vendors to pull out. He had to cancel the event. It was actually the second time he had to cancel the event because of political backlash against Trump: In 2017, he canceled a previous triathlon after Trump said there were “very fine people” among white-supremacist protesters in Charlottesville.

“It is deja vu. It’s like Groundhog Day,” McAllister said. He said he was unsure whether he would come back in 2022. “The name’s toxic. It’s toxic to some people. That’s never going to change.”

I can’t believe this happened to the very best most genius business man in the world 😂😂😂😂 I hope he ends up penniless & broken with only his grifter kids by his side!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    mickeyrat said:

Looks like he is going to have to step up his fleecing of the cult to raise more money.
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,386
    mickeyrat said:

Looks like he is going to have to step up his fleecing of the cult to raise more money.
    Considering how people are still trying to downplay / minimize the damage he's caused to this country in the last 2-1/2 months alone, let alone the last 4 years, I have no reason to think stupid Americans won't keep giving him money. 
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    In case you forgot, they still lying over there at FOX News and Mitch and his band of insu-RRR-ectionists are still dictating terms in the Senate.

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mickeyrat said:

for a guy who not only was the leader of the free world, and was poised to lose that because of his bungling, he sure had a pretty high financial stake in making sure covid got under control as well. if anyone ever thought this guy was a genius, well.....
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    ikiT said:
    In case you forgot, they still lying over there at FOX News and Mitch and his band of insu-RRR-ectionists are still dictating terms in the Senate.

This seems rather alarmist..

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/newt-gingrich-tells-hannity-that-democrats-want-to-exterminate-republicans/
  • mrussel1 said:
    ikiT said:

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/newt-gingrich-tells-hannity-that-democrats-want-to-exterminate-republicans/
    So the repubs are back to death panels, FEMA camps and re-education camps for the indoctrinated. Will they ever speak of policy again? Will they ever come up with solutions for the major issues of the day, like healthcare, climate change, college education costs, etc.? Or will it be just fear, selling that fear?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    mrussel1 said:
    ikiT said:

So the repubs are back to death panels, FEMA camps and re-education camps for the indoctrinated. Will they ever speak of policy again? Will they ever come up with solutions for the major issues of the day, like healthcare, climate change, college education costs, etc.? Or will it be just fear, selling that fear?
    no they will never talk policy again. they are lazy so it is easier to fearmonger and be an opposition party than it is to actually have ideas.

they will be back to espousing the virtues of reaganomics and fighting to defend job creators.

why think of policy when you can just sit back and fearmonger? if you base is that gullible, that is the easiest thing to do.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    mrussel1 said:
    ikiT said:

no they will never talk policy again. they are lazy so it is easier to fearmonger and be an opposition party than it is to actually have ideas.

they will be back to espousing the virtues of reaganomics and fighting to defend job creators.

why think of policy when you can just sit back and fearmonger? if you base is that gullible, that is the easiest thing to do.
    -military (that we don't really care about)
    -jobs (that we also don't really care about)
    -family values (that we don't practice, we just preach it)
    -the economy (which means we give tax cuts to the rich and fuck you over)
    -no wars (unless we think we can benefit financially; we only care about white people in 'murica)

your republican party, ladies and gents. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Mitch McConnell not longer pushing the “elections have consequences” line... so weird. 

• static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    mrussel1 said:
    ikiT said:

The party that bred let’s go hunting those libtard traitor scum....
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    mrussel1 said:
    ikiT said:

Just another projection.

1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    OnWis97 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    ikiT said:

Just another projection.

It's hilarious how that's always the case. 
    Who knew Bernie was at Yalta 

• OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    Oh Bernie Sanders in Mittens, will you ever stop being funny?
    (No.)
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    OnWis97 said:
    (No.)

Scio me nihil scire

static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    (No.)

Haha. Awesome.  
    :lol:
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    (No.)

Haha. Awesome.  
    :lol:
    I thought everyone would find that funny.  I love the facial expression.
    Scio me nihil scire

• mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    (No.)

Haha. Awesome.  
    In a double, triple cross, Mitt Romney is really serving as VP and will assume office after President Biden suspends the election and resigns. Kamala was just a prop to get the Black vote. All part of the PLAN.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    (No.)

Haha. Awesome.  
    In a double, triple cross, Mitt Romney is really serving as VP and will assume office after President Biden suspends the election and resigns. Kamala was just a prop to get the Black vote. All part of the PLAN.
    So the storm is still coming!
    Scio me nihil scire

static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    (No.)

Haha. Awesome.  
    It sure is, did you guys know Biden is only the shadow president & Trump is still running the show? 

Q's all over it, don't lose faith, people! 
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    (No.)

Haha. Awesome.  
    But how does Trump become emperor under this new "plan" (which I trust,  BTW).
  • mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    (No.)

Haha. Awesome.  
    But how does Trump become emperor under this new "plan" (which I trust,  BTW).
    After Biden’s Mittens takes over and appoints POOTWH VP and then resigns so POOTWH becomes POTUS and he appoints Ivanka Darlink as VP. Duh.

Brilliantati©
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    (No.)

Haha. Awesome.  
    It sure is, did you guys know Biden is only the shadow president & Trump is still running the show? 

I am following someone on my facebook feed (friend of a friend) who is big into this....  He is doubling down on it all, assuring everyone that within 30 days this 'storm' is coming. He has been awakened, has done all the research, and its very clear.

For some reason, the "optics" of a peaceful transition are important.  Biden is somehow not allowed to go into the 'real' oval office, and the Military are really running the country right now.  Biden has also been restricted from visiting the Pentagon.  

Milania gave a clear sign on Wednesday when she wore dark clothing in Washington and lighter clothing in Florida.  I guess 'dark to light' is some sort of Q motto?  

He is melting down, lashing out at people, calling everyone sheep for getting information from informational sources.  

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    MayDay10 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    (No.)

Haha. Awesome.  

I am following someone on my facebook feed (friend of a friend) who is big into this....  He is doubling down on it all, assuring everyone that within 30 days this 'storm' is coming. He has been awakened, has done all the research, and its very clear.

For some reason, the "optics" of a peaceful transition are important.  Biden is somehow not allowed to go into the 'real' oval office, and the Military are really running the country right now.  Biden has also been restricted from visiting the Pentagon.  

Milania gave a clear sign on Wednesday when she wore dark clothing in Washington and lighter clothing in Florida.  I guess 'dark to light' is some sort of Q motto?  

He is melting down, lashing out at people, calling everyone sheep for getting information from informational sources.  

What happens on day 31 when none of the fantasies come true? Another 30 days? Then another 6 months? The diehards are not going to let this go. 
    MayDay10 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    static111 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    (No.)

Haha. Awesome.  

l love this stuff.  They always say "do your research" as if researching garbage doesn't yield garbage.  
This discussion has been closed.