******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Lol on the Carson article 
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    This is hilarious. He's still living in a Pre-Rams-Game-ACL-injury in his head. He crowned himself as quickly as he could. 

Again, who the fuck wants to listen to a Type A redhead? I can't think of anything worse.
    But just finished the whole thing. I think Jeff MacLane is the only decent sports reporter left at the Inquirer, at least for the Birds.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Wow.  Great article.
    If the stuff shared there is all accurate....I am guessing other teams know if this as well.  Good lucking trading the Ginger. 
    Trade Hurts while you can get max value for him and keep playing with the Owner and GM want the coach to play.
    This is bad.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    edited January 2021
    6 playoffs snaps in 5 years and Coach Killer on your resume isn't....ideal.

David Murphy is still a decent read. But yeah, other than those guys, the folks at the Inquirer are not good. I loathe hacks like Marcus Hayes. 

Edit--Paul Domowitch is still pretty good, I guess. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Yeah, Domo and Les I like, too. But I think that's all because of getting on a first name basis with a TV show (DNL) for like 15 years.

I think Murphy is good at baseball but he's smarmy as fuck. And anything I ever heard about him is he's pretty douchey.

I got drunk with Marcus Hayes at the Muddy Duck off of St. Joe's many moons ago and let him know he's a douchebag.
    Haha, was walking down Passyunk and this article seems to be the only thing people are talking about. 
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    That article was all over the place. Poorly written with no flow. It goes from ripping Wentz to calling out every offensive coach in the building. Oh and some people still support Wentz and some don’t. He might get back to playing well and he might not.  It might be his fault but it might be the organizations.  Brilliant conclusions. Played every angle. 
  • erebuserebus Posts: 549
    Josh McD being interviewed today

making the popcorn now....
    1996: Toronto
    2003: St. Paul
    2005: Thunder Bay
    2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa
    2009: Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010: Boston
    2011: Toronto I, Toronto II, Winnipeg
    2012: Missoula
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014: St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
    2022: Hamilton, Toronto 
    2023: St. Paul I, St. Paul II
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Hawks, that article ripped your boy, I was pretty sure you would say it was garbage.
    Hawks, that article ripped your boy, I was pretty sure you would say it was garbage.
    Was what I said above wrong?  It did blame everyone at different times within the same article.  Ultimately Wentz’s struggles this year are on him. 

And Andy’s in another championship game. Boy glad we got rid of that guy
    erebus said:

McDaniels is a douche but I like that he has head coaching experience.  I’d be ok with him
    pjhawks said:
    That article was all over the place. Poorly written with no flow. It goes from ripping Wentz to calling out every offensive coach in the building. Oh and some people still support Wentz and some don’t. He might get back to playing well and he might not.  It might be his fault but it might be the organizations.  Brilliant conclusions. Played every angle. 
    My god. Spoken like a Trump supporter.
    pjhawks said:
    erebus said:

McDaniels is a douche but I like that he has head coaching experience.  I’d be ok with him
    Wow. Even the dumb “once a cheater always a cheater” guy would approve of this hire? Interesting...
    chinese-happy.jpg
    pjhawks said:
    My god. Spoken like a Trump supporter.
    what about what I said that was in the article was wrong?  Did it not say all the things I pointed out? Please enlighten me on which of those I wrote weren't in the article. If you are correct and find I was incorrect I will admit what I wrote was incorrect.
    pjhawks said:
    erebus said:

Wow. Even the dumb “once a cheater always a cheater” guy would approve of this hire? Interesting...
    As I said above I like that he has head coaching experience.  It surprises me how much these NFL jobs the guys interviewed are guys with no previous head coaching experience.  You would think that at least to some level you would be interested in guys with experience.  And there is evidence that some guys are better in their 2nd job than they were in their first. 

Of the guys the Eagles are interested in and/or who they have interviewed who do you think has a better resume than McDaniels?  

For the same reason I'd like to see the Eagles interview Mike Pettine as well.  

I would question why his buddy from New England that went to Houston as GM isn't interviewing McDaniels 
    The fat guy from Buffalo seems like a stronger candidate.
    McDaniels had Brady.  Outside of that he has stunk.
    I would question why his buddy from New England that went to Houston as GM isn't interviewing McDaniels 
    so he's similar to Bellichick in that regard?   But yes that's a legitimate question about why Houston isn't interviewing him. Maybe because he is a douche like I said?   As I said above I like that he has head coaching experience. Do I know if he is the best hire or not? of course not.  No fan does. Just he has one thing I think would be a + on the resume.  The guy in Buffalo might be a great coach, but he has had only one good year. 
    pjhawks said:
    so he's similar to Bellichick in that regard?   But yes that's a legitimate question about why Houston isn't interviewing him. Maybe because he is a douche like I said?   As I said above I like that he has head coaching experience. Do I know if he is the best hire or not? of course not.  No fan does. Just he has one thing I think would be a + on the resume.  The guy in Buffalo might be a great coach, but he has had only one good year. 
    Well, Belichick was great with Parcels so I don't think that carries.  
    Agree that it is tough to know what you have with a coach in advance sometimes.  
    edited January 2021
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    erebus said:

As I said above I like that he has head coaching experience.  It surprises me how much these NFL jobs the guys interviewed are guys with no previous head coaching experience.  You would think that at least to some level you would be interested in guys with experience.  And there is evidence that some guys are better in their 2nd job than they were in their first. 

Of the guys the Eagles are interested in and/or who they have interviewed who do you think has a better resume than McDaniels?  

What a hypocrite. Guy doesn't shut up about ridiculous "cheating" scandals for literally two decades. Now when the Eagles appear to be on the verge of hiring a guy who was involved with multiple ones on multiple teams it is suddenly not an issue for him.

For the record, I wouldn't mind McDaniels as a hire...but I also haven't spent decades bemoaning the minor scandals his teams were involved in. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
    edited January 2021
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    erebus said:

What a hypocrite. Guy doesn't shut up about ridiculous "cheating" scandals for literally two decades. Now when the Eagles appear to be on the verge of hiring a guy who was involved with multiple ones on multiple teams it is suddenly not an issue for him.

For the record, I wouldn't mind McDaniels as a hire...but I also haven't spent decades bemoaning the minor scandals his teams were involved in. 
    yes the cheating of the Patriots has been at the bequest of McDaniels and not Bellichick.  don't punish the son for the sins of the father. and don't be an idiot

Post edited by pjhawks on
    edited January 2021
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    erebus said:

yes the cheating of the Patriots has been at the bequest of McDaniels and not Bellichick.  don't punish the son for the sins of the father. and don't be an idiot

Uh....how about the cheating of the Broncos (for the exact same thing) when he was their head coach? 

Dummy.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    erebus said:

Uh....how about the cheating of the Broncos (for the exact same thing) when he was their head coach? 

Dummy.
    Remind me when the Broncos cheated against us again. Remind me when we played them in the Super Bowl. I'll wait...
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    erebus said:

Dummy.
    Remind me when the Broncos cheated against us again. Remind me when we played them in the Super Bowl. I'll wait...
    So you're only issue regarding cheaters is if they play against the Eagles?

You are an imbecile. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    erebus said:

Dummy.

You are an imbecile. 
    no i dont like nova's cheating either but yea if your an Eagles fan and are ok with them cheating in the Super Bowl then I think you are an idiot. Of course you hated Andy Reid, loved Chip Kelly, thought the Pats were winning because of Steven Ridley instead of Tom Brady so idiocy seems to fit with said Juggler
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    erebus said:

Dummy.

You are an imbecile. 
    no i dont like nova's cheating either but yea if your an Eagles fan and are ok with them cheating in the Super Bowl then I think you are an idiot. Of course you hated Andy Reid, loved Chip Kelly, thought the Pats were winning because of Steven Ridley instead of Tom Brady so idiocy seems to fit with said Juggler
    There it is. You've lost yet another argument.

And, it's okay to admit that you didn't even know about the Broncos' taping scandal prior to me bringing it up. It'll make you look a little less hypocritical in this case. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    erebus said:

Dummy.

You are an imbecile. 

And, it's okay to admit that you didn't even know about the Broncos' taping scandal prior to me bringing it up. It'll make you look a little less hypocritical in this case. 
    good to know once again you are ok with the Patriots cheating against the Eagles in the Super Bowl. Maybe our Hall of Fame coach wouldn't have been run out of town by idiot media and fans if they hadn't.   of course now the media and fans like you no longer have the balls to admit you were wrong about Andy since he continues to win games a such a high level and make you all look like fucking idiots that some of us knew you were then.  I'm guessing the KC fans don't care about boring press conferences like you and other Eagle fans did for Andy.

oh and it was Brady.  still winning games. Bill not so much

pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    erebus said:

Dummy.

You are an imbecile. 

good to know once again you are ok with the Patriots cheating against the Eagles in the Super Bowl. Maybe our Hall of Fame coach wouldn't have been run out of town by idiot media and fans if they hadn't.   of course now the media and fans like you no longer have the balls to admit you were wrong about Andy since he continues to win games a such a high level and make you all look like fucking idiots that some of us knew you were then.  I'm guessing the KC fans don't care about boring press conferences like you and other Eagle fans did for Andy.

Whenever you're ready to admit it, feel free. Or just continue making a fool of yourself with inane gibberish. You're call.

lol. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    erebus said:

Dummy.

You are an imbecile. 

Whenever you're ready to admit it, feel free. Or just continue making a fool of yourself with inane gibberish. You're call.

lol. 
    come on no meme's, pictures or gif's of Andy after he wins?  of course not.
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    erebus said:

Dummy.

You are an imbecile. 

lol. 
    come on no meme's, pictures or gif's of Andy after he wins?  of course not.
    At what stage of this discussion do you think you lost your mind?
    chinese-happy.jpg