******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Before anyone starts criticizing a coach's appearance, we need to state that the Eagles head coach has a head that is to scale of Mount Rushmore, a $13 haircut, and a stupid hat.
    :lol:  
    Seriously, this "event" is comedic gold.  The amount of funny things I've read over the past few days is amazing. 
    I'm astounded it's still a thing. My buddy from college keeps texting me about it too.

Hey Giants fans: YOUR TEAM WON 6 GAMES. GET THE HELL OVER IT ALREADY
    Hey I m over it. I just find it pathetic that you guys tanked a game and your head coach tried to tell everyone that he was doing his best to win.  
    At least we all can agree and smile knowing that Dallas didn’t make it either.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    mcgruff10 said:
    Before anyone starts criticizing a coach's appearance, we need to state that the Eagles head coach has a head that is to scale of Mount Rushmore, a $13 haircut, and a stupid hat.
    Seriously, this "event" is comedic gold.  The amount of funny things I've read over the past few days is amazing. 
    I'm astounded it's still a thing. My buddy from college keeps texting me about it too.

Hey I m over it. I just find it pathetic that you guys tanked a game and your head coach tried to tell everyone that he was doing his best to win.  

What I really read was "Fuck Dallas" and I think everyone that is not a sociopath can agree with that. 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    mcgruff10 said:

What I really read was "Fuck Dallas" and I think everyone that is not a sociopath can agree with that. 
    I will drink to that!  
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Haircuts, too!
    I'd rather have mine than his!
    Yeah, this is true. He has a choice in this matter.
    And he makes THAT choice.

For the record, I think it was a fairly bushleague move in general but I also would prefer to not have my evening taken up by a crappy football game this weekend and it is definitely better long term.

For the record, I think it was a fairly bushleague move in general but I also would prefer to not have my evening taken up by a crappy football game this weekend and it is definitely better long term.
    Are you willing to put money on Washington?
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    mcgruff10 said:

They are going to struggle to score.  Coach just said he might rotate Alex Smith and some guy who is worse than Colt McCoy or Nick Mullens.
    Bad news.

Least shocking "news" posted today on this garbage is that Miles Sanders popped off. 
    Sanders likely hates DougJaw with the heat of a thousand suns based on his usage all season.

edited January 2021
    mcgruff10 said:

They are going to struggle to score.  Coach just said he might rotate Alex Smith and some guy who is worse than Colt McCoy or Nick Mullens.
    Bad news.

Least shocking "news" posted today on this garbage is that Miles Sanders popped off. 
    Sanders likely hates DougJaw with the heat of a thousand suns based on his usage all season.

“Nobody liked the decision.” God I hate the eagles.   The cowboys and Red Sox round out my top three. 

Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    mcgruff10 said:

No way
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Bad news.

“Nobody liked the decision.” God I hate the eagles.   

My point was...consider the source. 
    I'm a Sanders fan and drafted him to multiple fantasy teams.  My wife being a Birds fan and us living where we live I watched almost all of their games and Dougjaw seems to have some major issue with using Sanders and letting him run free.  Sanders really has to hate him.
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Bad news.

“Nobody liked the decision.” God I hate the eagles.   

My point was...consider the source. 
    I'm a Sanders fan and drafted him to multiple fantasy teams.  My wife being a Birds fan and us living where we live I watched almost all of their games and Dougjaw seems to have some major issue with using Sanders and letting him run free.  Sanders really has to hate him.
    Got ya.  
  • pjpjpaulpjpjpaul Posts: 1,648
    Poncier said:
    pjpjpaul said:
    as a football fan it was cringeworthy to witness Hurts on the bench after he played pretty well and just how bad his backup was. 
    Hurts was 7-20 for 72 yards, no TDs and 1 INT.
    He sucked. His passer rating was 25.4
    He deserved to be replaced. Of course Sudfeld was worse, but still, its not like Hurts was really doing anything from a passing standpoint to justify continuing in the game.
    You forget he also scored two rushing touchdowns? 
    Virginia Beach 2000
    DC 2003
    DC 2004 (VFC)
    DC 2006
    Pittsburgh 2006
    Bonnaroo 2008
    Virginia Beach 2008
    DC 2008
    Philly (Spectrum) 10/31/2009
    DC 2010 (Jiffy Lube Live)
    PJ 20 night 1
    PJ 20 night 2
    Phoenix 2013
    LA 1 2013
    Memphis 2014
    Jacksonville 2016
    Greenville 2016
    Hampton 2016
    Columbia 2016
    Fenway 1 2016
    Fenway 2 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
    Wrigley 2 2018
    Fenway 1 2018
    Fenway 2 2018
    Sea Hear Now 2021
    Nashville 2022
    Louisville 2022
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    pjpjpaul said:
    Poncier said:
    pjpjpaul said:
    as a football fan it was cringeworthy to witness Hurts on the bench after he played pretty well and just how bad his backup was. 
    Hurts was 7-20 for 72 yards, no TDs and 1 INT.
    He sucked. His passer rating was 25.4
    He deserved to be replaced. Of course Sudfeld was worse, but still, its not like Hurts was really doing anything from a passing standpoint to justify continuing in the game.
    You forget he also scored two rushing touchdowns? 
    No I didn't forget.
    Just highlighted his passing, I don't consider what he was doing for 2.5 quarters playing well in the least at the QB position.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382

best post of the last five pages.

but should cliffy really be throwing shade on bad coach’s haircuts? his guy had two of ‘em.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Yeah I was gonna say, but that pedophile is no longer the coach so I let it go.
    bobby was a pedophile? :tired_face:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    like cliffy’s other boy, sandusky?

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Look at that creep! Interesting fact: in that first picture Ben is looking at a schoolyard at recess.
    :rofl:
    It’s like Gordon Bombay in mighty ducks vs D2, except for the winning. 

He’s long gone, so irrelevant 
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171

And few Eagles fans are defending Pederson in this so I don’t get why this topic continues.
    3-for-3 motherfuckers. President, House, Senate. Fuckin A.

To bring this full circle - Trump totally Sudfelded the Senate for Republicans. I cannot be fucking happier. 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141

To bring this full circle - Trump totally Sudfelded the Senate for Republicans. I cannot be fucking happier. 
    MAGA!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171

I’ll breathe easier on the 20th but yes looking good. That Leoffler chick is one unlikeabke human being
  • Moscow Mitchy baby is going to have give up his palatial senate digs, like going from the luxury box to the top row of Sec 600 facing the sun and the wind from the north.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    Oh no. The alliteration has found its way to my revered Philly threads. I can only blame myself.
    pjhawks said:

I’ll breathe easier on the 20th but yes looking good. That Leoffler chick is one unlikeabke human being

and, getting back to sports, why/how is it that she owns a WNBA team? the majority of the players are not really “her kind of people.”

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Wobbie said:
    pjhawks said:

and, getting back to sports, why/how is it that she owns a WNBA team? the majority of the players are not really “her kind of people.”
    There's plenty of owners who are pieces of shit, especially in sports. Racists can also be capitalists, especially when they can consider their employees as their property. 
    Wobbie said:
    pjhawks said:

There's plenty of owners who are pieces of shit, especially in sports. Racists can also be capitalists, especially when they can consider their employees as their property. 

yeah, true that. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16