******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    See, this is why I fucking love Philly.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    IIRC the GEEEEE MEN benched their 2-time Super Bowl-winning quarterback for Geno Smith. 

Geno. Smith.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Dude you live in nj, don’t be a traitor.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    South Jersey is owned by the state of Philadelphia. Everyone knows this.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    For me its reasons like this:

This weekend we rock Portland
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    mcgruff10 said:

:lol: 
    I live 10 miles from Philly. 
    It is nothing against you or Giants fans...it is just....so Philly.   They will get incredible mileage out of this and being upset about it will make it 10x better for them.
    Poncier said:
    For me its reasons like this:

Yeah, it is sort of the whole package.  Philly is awesome.
    mcgruff10 said:

I live 10 miles from Philly. 
    It is nothing against you or Giants fans...it is just....so Philly.   They will get incredible mileage out of this and being upset about it will make it 10x better for them.
    .....definitely hit 'em lowwwwww, hit 'em hiiiiigh.....
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Philly does rule.  6ABC interviewing people in center city is amazing.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    If Carson forces his way out and ends up playing a game here in the future, I will buy tickets to hear those boos.
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Just when I didn’t think I could hate the Eagles anymore, what an embarrassment last night. 

The NFL Should Punish the Eagles For Their Shameful Display in Week 17

The Eagles seemingly had no interest in winning on Sunday, and the NFL should let teams know that isn't acceptable.

Please don't tell me you're actually upset the Eagles tanking one game cost your 6 win Giants team a division crown? Give me a break. 

Weird how they went about doing it, but give me the 6th pick over the 9th pick in the draft all day.

In fact, you should actually be thankful to the Eagles. Wouldn't you rather have the 11th pick, as opposed to losing next weekend and getting the 19th? You won 6 games. You guys stink too! You're welcome. lol

You play to win, I really hope the NFL punishes the Eagles.   What a pos move yesterday.  And people wonder why fans hate Philly so much.  
    You're welcome!
    Guy's upset that his team stinks and had to rely on another shitty team - within their own division no less - to bless them with a playoff spot. I'll blame covid for him.
    You guys see nothing wrong with yesterday's Eagles game?  You are proud that your team played like that?  If my team did that I would be pissed.  
    The Eagles were wrong and I don't like what hey did.

But, with that being said, I have no sympathy for a Giants team that started the Season 1-7.

I always thought the NFL had the last Divisional games played at the same time? Especially when playoff implications are involved?
    cutz said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Just when I didn’t think I could hate the Eagles anymore, what an embarrassment last night. 

The Eagles seemingly had no interest in winning on Sunday, and the NFL should let teams know that isn't acceptable.

Please don't tell me you're actually upset the Eagles tanking one game cost your 6 win Giants team a division crown? Give me a break. 

Weird how they went about doing it, but give me the 6th pick over the 9th pick in the draft all day.

In fact, you should actually be thankful to the Eagles. Wouldn't you rather have the 11th pick, as opposed to losing next weekend and getting the 19th? You won 6 games. You guys stink too! You're welcome. lol

You play to win, I really hope the NFL punishes the Eagles.   What a pos move yesterday.  And people wonder why fans hate Philly so much.  
    You're welcome!
    Guy's upset that his team stinks and had to rely on another shitty team - within their own division no less - to bless them with a playoff spot. I'll blame covid for him.
    You guys see nothing wrong with yesterday's Eagles game?  You are proud that your team played like that?  If my team did that I would be pissed.  

But, with that being said, I have no sympathy for a Giants team that started the Season 1-7.

I always thought the NFL had the last Divisional games played at the same time? Especially when playoff implications are involved?
    So it was ok to tank the game and give Washington a ticket to the playoffs?
  • If Carson forces his way out and ends up playing a game here in the future, I will buy tickets to hear those boos.
    And watch batteries bounce off of his helmet?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    mcgruff10 said:
    cutz said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

You're welcome!

I said the Eagles were wrong.^^^
    cutz said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    cutz said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

You're welcome!

Yes you did, my fault.  
    mcgruff10 said:
    cutz said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    cutz said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

You're welcome!

Yes you did, my fault.  
    All good and I know you're upset your Giants missed the playoffs and I don't blame you. 
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    cutz said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

You're welcome!

See the synopsis I posted earlier today in this thread. NFL always moves a game with playoff implications to SNF in week 17 if possible, and tries to make it one where outcomes of another game aren't tied in. The artists formerly known as the Redskins were the only team that controlled their fate without any tie in to/from another game. the fate of the Dal/NYG winner was tied to Washington, but Washington's fate was not tied to their game. So there was no need for those 2 games to be played simultaneously, just couldn't have Washington play first. Cowboys/Giants had to play to win since WAS game was later.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    edited January 2021
    @mcgruff10 Here ya go, buddy lol

chinese-happy.jpg

Ha ha!  Love it.  Touché my friend.  
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    mcgruff10 said:

Ha ha!  Love it.  Touché my friend.  

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    FU Pederson:
    “To disrespect the effort that everyone put forth to make this season a success for the NFL, to disrespect the game by not going out there and competing for 60 minutes and giving everything you can to help those players win. We will never do that as long as I’m the head coach of the New York Giants.”
    From one of your own:

Ex-Eagles linebacker and NBC Sports Philadelphia analyst Seth Joyner also disagreed with Pederson. On Eagles Post Game Live, Joyner said he had never seen anything like what Pederson did in the 34 years he has been around the NFL.

“I’m blown away, and I feel bad for the players that went out and tried to win this football game, when it was evident to everybody that, for the first time, you see a legitimate attempt to tank and lose a game. I didn’t ever think I’d see that in my lifetime,” Joyner said.

Joyner added that the decision to sit Hurts and not try to win the game would impact how Pederson is viewed by the players who return next season.

“I just don’t understand how Doug Pederson can look those guys in the eye and think they can respect what he did, and the decisions he made tonight,” Joyner said. “With those guys laying their health, their well-being, their effort, their manhood, and their pride on the line for this organization. And he just went out and just threw this game away.”

Seth Joyner - also a proud man. So ya got that goin' for ya.
    This is one of the dumbest controversies I’ve seen in a while

chinese-happy.jpg
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    edited January 2021
    mcgruff10 said:
    FU Pederson:
    “To disrespect the effort that everyone put forth to make this season a success for the NFL, to disrespect the game by not going out there and competing for 60 minutes and giving everything you can to help those players win. We will never do that as long as I’m the head coach of the New York Giants.”
    I guess the rivalry is back on.  Judge is from the Philly area too so he should know better than to rile up this fan base.  

Fierce Vinho Saude GIF - FierceVinho Saude Brinde GIFs
    Post edited by pjhawks on

Karma's a bitch my friend.  
    mcgruff10 said:

hahahaha....karma....you're talking about a 6 and 4 win team. We did you a favor. This is so stupid. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    mcgruff10 said:

hahahaha....karma....you're talking about a 6 and 4 win team. We did you a favor. This is so stupid. 
    Nah. The giants have a decent postseason history against Tom Brady.  
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Nah. The giants have a decent postseason history against Tom Brady.  

We saved you an embarrassing 30 point loss on national tv. You're welcome. 
    chinese-happy.jpg