Disney Plus - Disney+ Streaming Finds

Comments

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,144
    Wandavision is being pushed back to January 2021
    I miss igotid88
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,412
    igotid88 said:
    High Fidelity was supposed to be a Disney+ show. But it's on Hulu. Maybe because it curse words? 

the series or the movie?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    edited November 2020
    mickeyrat said:
    igotid88 said:
    High Fidelity was supposed to be a Disney+ show. But it's on Hulu. Maybe because it curse words? 

the series or the movie?
    Series. Don't know why I didn't correct my grammar there
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,412
    igotid88 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    igotid88 said:

the series or the movie?
    Series. Don't know why I didn't correct my grammar there
    of course if my reading comprehension skills were better I would have caught the word show after high fidelity...

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Some people are upset that they had to pay $30 to watch the live action Milan now that HBO Max is going to stream new Warner Media movies coming out next year
    I miss igotid88
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,394
    Godmothers. Disney redeemed.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Anyone here watch The Right Stuff series?

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    No, not yet. Does the series have the right stuff?
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    What I'm asking, man!  :)
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    Gotcha. Read your first post as asking if anyone else had watched. More coffee... :coffee:
    Haha.  I went to watch last night and decided to do something else instead.  Curious about it, though.   Loved the book and the movie was good way back when.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    DewieCox said:
    He seems like a creeper. Don’t have any evidence other than his general vibe but doesn’t seem enjoyably quirky or weird to me. Surprised when I seen he had a show on Disney+.

The Mandalorian isn't all that interesting.
    It really isn’t, but I’m still pretty entertained by it.
    Yeah, I've watched them all so far. Will keep watching just because a buddy of mine gave me his login for the sole purpose of watching it, plus I'm just invested at this point. But it really isn't this epic show that the general public is making it out to be.  I think ~25 minute episodes for a live action series is too short to tell a story.
    I just finished the first season. It was entertaining enough but, yeah, I'm not sure I get the hype.

Cara Dune is easy on the ol' eyes though, so there's that at least. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Got it for the Mandalorian, which I thoroughly enjoy. It's far from perfect, but still the best SW content since the 80s, IMO. 

The Mrs & I watched A Muppet Christmas Carol Saturday night... Michael Cain as Scrooge is perfect. We also watched a bit of the Muppet Movie... it was a fun trip down memory lane. 
  • amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    we watch the Mandalorian and multiple Star Wars films.  When we first got it, we watched the Star Wars movies in the order they were released, then we watched them in the chronological order they would have occurred.  about a year later I watched all of them in the order they would have occurred, and the dynastry, connections between the stories,etc..I picked up on a lot more details the 2nd time I watched.  I love disney in general, totally worth $7mo, all you need to watch is one movie or series.

Agent Carter is pretty good series.  The original Space Mountain, all the Marvel movies, old Micky Movies, Black Beauty, etc.
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
    Hocus Pocus 2 is officially in development
    I miss igotid88
    edited December 2020
    A Willow original series starring Warwick Davis coming in 2022
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    igotid88 said:
    They have been filming this one all around my neighborhood. 
  • I'll be watching this when it comes out, hopefully it does!
    https://www.cbr.com/henchgirl-tv-series-freeform-scout-comics-kristen-gudsnuk/
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    So I’m considering subscribing to Disney plus Canada.  Could anyone tell me what you get for no additional fees regarding Disney and Pixar movies?    Are all of the big Disney / Pixar movies available? We want to watch things like Coco, Moana, the classic Snow White, Big Hero 6 and the new live action Mulan.

"What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    So I’m considering subscribing to Disney plus Canada.  Could anyone tell me what you get for no additional fees regarding Disney and Pixar movies?    Are all of the big Disney / Pixar movies available? We want to watch things like Coco, Moana, the classic Snow White, Big Hero 6 and the new live action Mulan.

At least in the US, all of those are on there now. I think they have pretty much everything from both properties on it, and have started adding the 20th Century Fox stuff slowly.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103
    As of Dec 4th, the live action Mulan is available on the regular platform with no additional charge. I don't know if they've decided on keeping the premier access for new releases. If they do, it's an extra charge. Premier access movies should be available for no extra charge after 3 or 4 months though. So far, Mulan has been the only premier access film.
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    Thanks guys.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop