Comments

• eddieceddiec Posts: 3,832
    hedonist said:
    Flea is pleased to meet you :)

So cute.
    (Nice bowl)
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    It’s too much, I tell ya!

GG, I think Georgie needs some time. He hissed for the first time and has stayed in the closet since we brought her home. He did sleep with me last night though :) Gotta make sure he knows he’s still our boy. 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    hedonist said:
    It’s too much, I tell ya!

GG, I think Georgie needs some time. He hissed for the first time and has stayed in the closet since we brought her home. He did sleep with me last night though :) Gotta make sure he knows he’s still our boy. 
    Aw. Poor Georgie. He will be ok. It takes time. When I brought Daisy home Tristan was not happy. He hissed as well. He also got so agitated that he threw up. I felt so bad. It took a few days for him to tolerate her, and then a few weeks for him to actually like her. Now they curl up together all the time, and are best buds.

• hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    Congrats Hedo! Flea looks adorable.. I'm so excited for you!!!
    @hedonist How is little Flea doing? Has Georgie tried to make friends yet. Any new photos?
    She is taken with my hair. And as soon as my socks come off, it’s toe time! I’m employing Cesar Milan’s “tshk!” sound to try and deter her from that kind of behavior. 

George is getting there, little by little. He seems less stressed out, and more like, the FUCK is this little pipsqueek doing?

I think it’s a good sign they eat together and are hanging out in the same general area. 

hedonist said:
    She is taken with my hair. And as soon as my socks come off, it’s toe time! I’m employing Cesar Milan’s “tshk!” sound to try and deter her from that kind of behavior. 

George is getting there, little by little. He seems less stressed out, and more like, the FUCK is this little pipsqueek doing?

I think it’s a good sign they eat together and are hanging out in the same general area. 

Sooo cute!! That is a good sign. I think they will become friends soon. I love her eyeliner. I am sure she will try to make friends with him before he does with her - but he will come around. Keep us posted.

hedonist said:

:hug: That face is irresistible. She is going to get away with so much.

GlowGirl said:
    hedonist said:

Another reason on the long list of why we have no children :lol:
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    hedonist said:
    GlowGirl said:
    hedonist said:

But what if you have ugly kids?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    hedonist said:
    GlowGirl said:
    hedonist said:

But what if you have ugly kids?
    Moot! Bottom line, we’d be awful, selfish parents. With two doted-on cats.

Cute or not, children would be the end of us. And my mind. 
    It’s evolution, baby!

hedonist said:
    It’s evolution, baby!

Aww. They are playing. It looks like they are becoming friends (unless George is just trying to swat her away). Soon, they will be curling up together.

GlowGirl said:
    hedonist said:
    It’s evolution, baby!

Aww. They are playing. It looks like they are becoming friends (unless George is just trying to swat her away). Soon, they will be curling up together.

I’m so proud of our boy. He’s come such a long way in one week! I didn’t think I could love him any more than I already do :)
    “Fell in love with a girl...”

For some reason I think Daisy looks a little like a bunny in this photo. The angle is giving her really long ears. 
    hedonist said:
    “Fell in love with a girl...”

I don’t blame you. What a cutie. 
    GlowGirl said:

For some reason I think Daisy looks a little like a bunny in this photo. The angle is giving her really long ears. 
    Siameses are so beautiful.  My husband had one growing up and loved her.

Do yours meow a lot?  I've heard it's pretty common with that breed.
    hedonist said:
    GlowGirl said:

Yes. They both meow quite a bit. I am used to it. I love the breed as well. Not sure how pure Siamese they are since they were both adopted from a rescue - but I think they have some of the main characteristics of the breed.

• GlowGirl said:
    hedonist said:
    GlowGirl said:

Yes. They both meow quite a bit. I am used to it. I love the breed as well. Not sure how pure Siamese they are since they were both adopted from a rescue - but I think they have some of the main characteristics of the breed.

Do they converse with you? Our tortie is also very vocal, and will meow & chirp in response to us talking to her, it’s hilarious. (Chirp is the best way I can describe this monkey like sound she makes) 
    GlowGirl said:
    hedonist said:
    GlowGirl said:

Do they converse with you? Our tortie is also very vocal, and will meow & chirp in response to us talking to her, it’s hilarious. (Chirp is the best way I can describe this monkey like sound she makes) 
    My male cat converses with me. He responds when I talk to him. My female doesn't do that as much. The chirping sounds cute. My female cat is tiny and her meow is like a little squeak. But I love the chirping sound they make when they see a bird out the window - like they are clacking their teeth together.

• GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:
    hedonist said:
    GlowGirl said:

My male cat converses with me. He responds when I talk to him. My female doesn't do that as much. The chirping sounds cute. My female cat is tiny and her meow is like a little squeak. But I love the chirping sound they make when they see a bird out the window - like they are clacking their teeth together.

Squeak is a more accurate description I guess... they also coo like pigeons. A couple of weirdos. 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    That boy ain’t right. 

Mama, on the other hand, melts into the radiator. 

I SAW PEARL JAM
    He’s bigger than Mama!

Speaking of size, the dance begins...

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Two little peas in a pod. 
    Sweeties! On your lap?

I’ve got one little sweet pea on mine, sans pod =)

hedonist said:
    Sweeties! On your lap?

Awwwww!!!!! So so cute. You must be having fun with her. Mine were not on my lap. Neither of them are lap cats. They like to sit pressed up against me, but not on me. They snuggle more with each other than they do with me. Right now they are both nudging me for dinner.

GlowGirl said:
    hedonist said:
    Sweeties! On your lap?

Awwwww!!!!! So so cute. You must be having fun with her. Mine were not on my lap. Neither of them are lap cats. They like to sit pressed up against me, but not on me. They snuggle more with each other than they do with me. Right now they are both nudging me for dinner.

We have a fine time together! I’m covered in scratches (some not so tiny) but she has won my heart 😻