~ The Kitty Thread!! ~ Take 2!

Comments

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,812

I’m going to feel really bad taking this box down to recycling today. 
  • GlowGirl said:
    So cute. Is that a kitten?
    No, estimated around 8. 

She was in a funny mood last night, she’s usually pretty lethargic but was fired up for some reason. I asked the wife to record & got some funny stills out of it. Total goofball. 
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Love those! Especially the top “What in the tarnation?!” one. 
  • GlowGirl said:

I’m going to feel really bad taking this box down to recycling today. 
    Wife & I wonder why we bought them beds, when all they want is a cardboard box. 

SMH
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,834
    Nice night for a fire.

• hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    eddiec said:
    Nice night for a fire.

Looks cozy :) We used to call our cats little loaves of bread when they made their arms and legs disappear!
  • eddiec said:
    Nice night for a fire.

<3
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Those are adorable. Your cat has a really sweet face. Hard to resist, I bet.

Mr. Smartypants.
    (So he thinks; we humor him.)

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    hedonist said:
    Mr. Smartypants.

Quit, Stalin, George, and question the answer!

(Also, the answer is poorly worded. He was general secretary, not secretary general.)
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    Catching up on all your sweet kitties put a smile on my face. Thanks for that. :)

We got a new kitten a little while back. It helped with the grieving process. Here are a couple of pics from when we first got her...

hedonist said:
    Mr. Smartypants.

Did he get it right?
    Catching up on all your sweet kitties put a smile on my face. Thanks for that. :)

We got a new kitten a little while back. It helped with the grieving process. Here are a couple of pics from when we first got her...

How can you stand all that cuteness. So sweet. What’s her name?
    GlowGirl said:
    hedonist said:
    Mr. Smartypants.

Did he get it right?
    If “Meow-lin” counts, then yes.

He’s an Einstein, I tell ya!
    GlowGirl said:

How can you stand all that cuteness. So sweet. What’s her name?
    We named her Peaches because she looked like a little bowl of peaches and cream. She’s quite a little firecracker now, running back and forth, playing with every bag or box she can find and our other cat and dogs, who all think they’re too old for such nonsense. It’s hilarious to watch. 
    Nothing like a new kitten. Hope to rejoin the club soon. 
    hedonist said:
    Nothing like a new kitten. Hope to rejoin the club soon. 
    Yours will find you soon. :)
    Taking time to smell the flowers. 
    Feeling thankful for so much. 

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! :)

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. What a great photo. Such a cutie. At least you can put out flowers. One of my cats eats them and leaves me with a vase of stems. All flowers now have to be displayed on top of my fridge. Even then I see him plotting how he is going to get up there. 
    GlowGirl said:

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. What a great photo. Such a cutie. At least you can put out flowers. One of my cats eats them and leaves me with a vase of stems. All flowers now have to be displayed on top of my fridge. Even then I see him plotting how he is going to get up there. 
    That’s funny. This was her first encounter so they may be stems by tomorrow, lol. Earlier she was plotting how to get to the turkey as it was going into the oven. I’ve got a spray bottle at the ready. Something tells me that won’t be enough to deter her. She’s a feisty one. 
    Beans used to love eating rose petals, like it was a fixation or something. Too much though = runny poop. 

*I’ve heard that spraying them is a no-go!

At least someone is happy I didn’t go away for Thanksgiving. 
    Too sweet!

George got frightened by the turkey and did a swift low-trot to our bedroom  :rofl:
    hedonist said:
    Too sweet!

George got frightened by the turkey and did a swift low-trot to our bedroom  :rofl:
    Poor George. Does he get to eat any of the leftovers?
    GlowGirl said:
    hedonist said:
    Too sweet!

Poor George. Does he get to eat any of the leftovers?
    His palate leans toward fish vs. poultry. He’s quite discerning actually, despite his girth. 
  • Taking time to smell the flowers. 

Precious. We don’t put out flowers much at all any more, as at least one or both of our girls will eventually eat some of it & barf. (Gets me out of buying flowers for the mrs... idk if that’s good or bad). 

Hope you & everyone else had a nice Thanksgiving as well, or as nice as possible. This was a tough weekend & Christmas won’t be any easier, but at least our friends make being cooped up at home a lot easier to tolerate. 

In other news, we put our tree up yesterday which is always a big deal for our cats... they go apeshit chasing each other around it, and will fall asleep just staring at it, it really is awesome to witness. 
    Flea is pleased to meet you :)

hedonist said:
    Flea is pleased to meet you :)

Ohh, you got a new kitty!!! So adorable. How is George adjusting. Congrats!!!!! So cute :hug:

• Congrats @hedonist - very pretty.