Pearl Jam's Ten Target Exclusive Vinyl

Comments

• I appreciate all the comments left on this thread!  I went yesterday to Target but did not find any purple Tens.  After reading the comments here, I went back to Target today (I made sure it was 'in stock' on the website).  I searched but did not find any displays.  Finally, I asked a store employee to help me locate this record.  The records were all in the 'back', lucky for me the employee was very helpful and friendly.  He got one record for me (and remarked that he had to get records for others yesterday and today).  He was not sure why they were not putting the records out yet.  
    Thanks everyone!  Be safe!
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,145
    MedozK said:
    I think they missed the ball on this one. This should have been a Target Exclusive Gigaton, not TEN... damn, how many copies of this record do I need.
    One copy of Gigaton is enough.  No need for a re-release of that one.  
    Never enough Gigaton copies
    I miss igotid88
  • ZAPPERZAPPER Posts: 246
    FYI - some Target locations “hide” limited items in the back and you have to ask someone for it, and its all up to how nice the person is to find it for you. A lot of the locations in the Los Angeles area do this with a lot of limited items, toys, clothes, etc. you kinda have to get lucky and ask the right person. Bottom line, if the site says your location has it in stock, it is! If no one on the sales floor is successful, try going to the customer service counter and they will locate it or find it in another store nearby and put it on hold. Some workers that dont know the situation will just tell you they are gone without looking too hard. I went through this not too long ago with a limited Target exclusive Voltron (for my nephew, not me lol). 
    Previously known as Elzar
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Both of my targets sold out by this morning.  
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,292
    I am glad to see that fans are able to get these in store (even if it takes a bit of searching).

I am really hoping that these become available on the Target or PJ website again.  With the COVID spike in Illinois, I am trying to stay away from stores (especially ones that are going to be crowded for Thanksgiving).  I would prefer to not have to search every dept of a Target for a random display or hang-out for 10 minutes while someone searches the backroom.  I love this band and am always interested in some cool vinyl, but for me the risk of being in a store that long (or going to multiple stores) is probably not worth the reward. 
  • ceskaceska New York Posts: 1,075
    edited November 2020
    My local Target showed "In Stock" on the website yesterday but the guy at the store looked it up on his hand-held device and it showed 0 on floor, 0 on shelf in back.  He said "the higher-ups tell us the website sometimes doesn't reflect the actual inventory."

Now the website is showing "Out of Stock."

=/

Post edited by ceska on
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    edited November 2020
    One of mine had it in the vinyl section.  They had 6 copies.  Sold out quick.  

The other had it in the kids pajama section lol.  Also had 6.   Yours truly bought their last two.
  • DC29940DC29940 Tucson, AZ Posts: 630
    One of mine had it in the vinyl section.  They had 6 copies.  Sold out quick.  

The other had it in the kids pajama section lol.  Also had 6.   Yours truly bought their last two.
    That’s where they had it at the one closest to my house too, lol. I ordered one from 10C, but picked up their last copy to send to a buddy for Xmas who doesn’t have Ten in his vinyl collection and whose favorite color is purple. 
    Kansas City 7.03.98
    St. Louis 10.11.00
    Kansas City 10.12.00
    St. Louis 4.22.03
    Kansas City 6.12.03
    St. Louis 10.5.04
    Kansas City 5.3.10
    Phoenix (EV) 11.4.12
    Phoenix 11.19.13
    Wrigley 1 8.20.16
    Seattle 1 8.8.18
    Phoenix 4.11.20
    Phoenix 5.9.22
    Indianapolis 9.10.23
    Indianapolis 8.26.24
  • Back In-Stock online to order.  Just ordered 2 (to qualify for free shipping)  You can also do the store pick-up option now too.  But I would avoid this because if they're still buried in the back and the people picking your order can't find them they'll cancel the order.  Better to go with the sure thing and have it shipped!
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Great that they are back in stock online. :) 
    Also $15.99. Sale. Reg $17.99 Save $2.00 (11% off)

• elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    buy 2 get one free and on sale. free shipping and 5% discount with the red card. FYI. I think that comes out to about $10 each shipped before sales tax
    buy 2 get one free and on sale. free shipping and 5% discount with the red card. FYI. I think that comes out to about $10 each shipped before sales tax

I have a copy coming from 10club but MAN if Target shipped to Canada I would be all over that buy two get one free deal.

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited November 2020
    Anyone from the US willing to buy one and send to me in Sweden ? I'd pay some extra ofc fpr the hassle.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,607
    I wonder how long they will last.
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    Has anyone figured out how to get one in Europe? I was slow off the mark with the Ten Club sale.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited November 2020
    nvm
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    Not available for pickup or delivery 
    I miss igotid88
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    igotid88 said:
    I placed an order for delivery at 7:01am CST today, and I received a confirmation email. We'll see if it gets kicked back.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
    igotid88 said:
    I placed an order for delivery at 7:01am CST today, and I received a confirmation email. We'll see if it gets kicked back.
    You might have stores around you where you can
    I miss igotid88
  • Had one in my cart but as I was paying it disappeared. Now it shows "This item isn't available for shipping."
  • ChrisdMChrisdM Posts: 164
    I believe it is sold out online at target, as of about 45 mins ago.
    Early birds get the worms on this one.
  • biggamecbcbiggamecbc Stl Posts: 60
    After going to my local Target 2 times (Fri and Sat with no luck) -- I finally picked up 2 of them today/Sunday.  There were only 3 on the temporary display, which was just outside the electronic section of the store. They were behind the Bob Marley.  I left 1 for someone looking like me.  Hopefully make PJ fan happy today.  

• biggamecbcbiggamecbc Stl Posts: 60
    After going to my local Target 2 times (Fri and Sat with no luck) -- I finally picked up 2 of them today/Sunday.  There were only 3 on the temporary display, which was just outside the electronic section of the store. They were behind the Bob Marley.  I left 1 for someone looking like me.  Hopefully make PJ fan happy today.  

I suppose I could go back and get that "lone soldier" -- I'd hate to leave "him/her" behind 
  • LaddieLaddie Posts: 301
    Target app looks like you can do store pickup now. It’s also $2 less online. I ordered for curbside so we’ll see if they are able to find me one. Fingers crossed. 
  • foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 717
    Just scored in CT. Display was in girls dept. They had 6 ...$15.99
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22
  • RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    Anyone from the US willing to buy one and send to me in Sweden ? I'd pay some extra ofc fpr the hassle.
    Sending you a pm
  • I picked up 4 copies from a Target in Newburgh, NY yesterday, there were six total. I went up there for a walk/hike and stopped by Target on a whim. The copies were on a display in front of the media/entertainment aisle, all were behind a Katy Perry LP. The spine was easy to spot.