______ is on my turntable right now.

Comments

• Attaway77Attaway77 Posts: 2,848
    so ummmm, just got Aerosmith "Get a Grip" in the mail today. Opened it up to spin it, wtf? Lady Gaga "Born This Way" disc 2 side 003/004 was inside the Aerosmith sleeve.. Don't get me wrong, I dig some lady Gaga... I just wasn't expecting that, it was brand new....  crazy... Sounds good though!
    1998 Dallas (7/5) 2006 San Fran (7/15,7/16) 2009 San Fran (8/28) 2010 Bristow (5/13) NY (5/21) 2011 Alpine Valley (9/3,9/4)
    2012 Missoula (9/30) 2013 Chicago (7/19) Pittsburgh (10/11) Buffalo (10/12) Baltimore (10/27) Dallas (11/15)
    2014 Austin (10/12) Memphis (10/14) St. Paul (10/19) Milwaukee (10/20) Denver (10/22)
    2016 Ft. Lauderdale (4/8) Miami (4/9) Hampton (4/18) Philly (4/28,4/29) NY (5/1,5/2) 2018 Seattle (8/10) Missoula (8/13) 2022 Nashville (9/16)

E.V. - 2008 Berkeley (4/8) 2012 Austin (11/9,11/12)
    Temple of the Dog - 2016 Upper Darby

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    OTE into H2I

Shoot me down!

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    edited November 2020
    Next up....a friend argued recently this was their best record.  (Confusing pic....talking Crue)
    I agree with him, now.  S2 is better.

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408
    Next up....a friend argued recently this was their best record.  (Confusing pic....talking Crue)

my buddy feels the same
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:

my buddy feels the same
    You both have wise buddies. :wink:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    He is wise and a good dude but he roots for the Red Sox, so his wisdom only goes so far.
    He is wise and a good dude but he roots for the Red Sox, so his wisdom only goes so far.

I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:

Well.
    Can't unsee that.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408
    edited November 2020
    dankind said:

Well.
    Can't unsee that.

no shit.

no warning either.

so the assertions he is an asshole were true.....
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,689

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,596
    That's an interesting ride to get through all 4 sides...really....I like it butunowhatimean...if you make it it's worth the time. love that cover too.
    edited November 2020
    I listened to it while working so it was great background music. Like being in a womb. I like the cover as well. I always thought that young Dave Gilmour was the best looking guy in rock. His young self could have been a CK One model in the 90s  =)
    Post edited by GlowGirl on

^^^That's a nice one to rattle the pictures off your wall. Don't think I ever listened to it. It's got scarecrow on it?
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,643
    Ode to Joy
  • halvhalv Posts: 675

So good. Had Whiskey for the Holy Ghost on last night. 
  • Loujoe said:
    ^^^That's a nice one to rattle the pictures off your wall. Don't think I ever listened to it. It's got scarecrow on it?
    You bet! I had it cranked right up last night. Really nice sounding repress... Hadn’t spun her for a while. Was dabbling in my other hobby (dark rum) last night and once the buzz kicks in my music selection becomes the louder variety. Rust in Peace followed that one 👍
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited November 2020
    halv said:

So good. Had Whiskey for the Holy Ghost on last night. 
    I’ve delved deep into ML’s catalogue recently. Mostly after watching his interview with Joseph Arthur on YouTube and then reading the latest book.  I always liked Screaming Trees last 2 albums but that was all I really heard. I knew of his work with QOTSA as well but I’m late
    to that party (of course) lol. 
    Listening to some of his albums on Spotify and then adding them to my vinyl want list.  Bubblegum is fantastic. 
    Love Whiskey for the Holy Ghost. Carnival is a top ML song for me. Such a great song. 
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

Loujoe said:
    You bet! I had it cranked right up last night. Really nice sounding repress... Hadn’t spun her for a while. Was dabbling in my other hobby (dark rum) last night and once the buzz kicks in my music selection becomes the louder variety. Rust in Peace followed that one 👍
    Nice. Yeah all my ministry cds except for twitch disappeared. I purged a bunch of my music a while ago. Gave them away to a receptive friend. He likely listened to it once and said what the heck is this! And trashed them. At least I kept my records!

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Loujoe said:
    Loujoe said:
    Nice. Yeah all my ministry cds except for twitch disappeared. I purged a bunch of my music a while ago. Gave them away to a receptive friend. He likely listened to it once and said what the heck is this! And trashed them. At least I kept my records!
    The fact that NIN made the R&R Hall of Fame ahead of Ministry shows they haven’t a clue.