*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    RiotZact said:
    My dream would be if they did something similar to what Golden State did with theirs this year. Bring back a retro jersey but change the words to a Philly neighborhood. I’m partial to Kensington being that I live there but any neighborhood would be really cool. 
    I respect your opinion, and your opinion on cheesesteaks, but I would enjoy pooping all over this idea if that was possible. Sorry!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    edited November 2020
    so this new 3rd jersey has TTP on them (check above the D)...if that was intentional they are bigger losers than even I expected.
    Post edited by pjhawks on
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201
    RiotZact said:
    My dream would be if they did something similar to what Golden State did with theirs this year. Bring back a retro jersey but change the words to a Philly neighborhood. I’m partial to Kensington being that I live there but any neighborhood would be really cool. 
    I respect your opinion, and your opinion on cheesesteaks, but I would enjoy pooping all over this idea if that was possible. Sorry!
    Noted 😂. Not entirely unexpected considering your nazi like stance on 2 jerseys or bust. 
    pjhawks said:
    so this new 3rd jersey has TTP on them (check above the D)...if that was intentional they are bigger losers than even I expected.
    If true, I now love these jerseys. hahah 
    chinese-happy.jpg

RiotZact said:

i just purchased one
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Our talk of these jerseys has tripled the amount that we discussed Doc and Morey combined 😂 
    RiotZact said:
    Our talk of these jerseys has tripled the amount that we discussed Doc and Morey combined 😂 
    Haha....I am a big fan of both signings.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    RiotZact said:
    Haha....I am a big fan of both signings.
    As am I. Good talk.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    edited November 2020
    Horford and 1st and 2nd round pick to OKC for Danny Green
    Post edited by eeriepadave on
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Beat it 
    Morey getting to work....
    chinese-happy.jpg
    By the way, I still can't believe the Sixers got him

chinese-happy.jpg
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    My reaction right now: 76ers did well , just for the fact they were able to get rid of that Contract of Hortford's. 
    The anti hinkie?
    From a draft perspective at least
    The anti hinkie?
    How so? Hinkie basically studied under his tutelage before coming here. This is TTP2.0 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    The anti hinkie?
    How so? Hinkie basically studied under his tutelage before coming here. This is TTP2.0 
    Hinkie had every draft pick in the world and this guy trades every pick he’s ever had?
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    Think they'll get Harden?
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757

Theo's next!
    edited November 2020
    The anti hinkie?
    Hinkie had every draft pick in the world and this guy trades every pick he’s ever had?
    What are you talking about? Lol. Morey is trying to correct a bad signing and trying to win now while Hinkie took over a bad team and had a multi year plan to even start winning. Morey is literally Hinkie’s mentor. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg

Theo's next!
    You think that’s gonna happen?
    chinese-happy.jpg
    The anti hinkie?
    What are you talking about? Lol. Morey is trying to correct a bad signing and trying to win now while Hinkie took over a bad team and had a multi year plan to even start winning. Morey is literally Hinkie’s mentor. 
    I don’t know anything about anything but morey has pretty much never drafted in the first round and it’s all hinkie did.

Theo's next!
    You think that’s gonna happen?
    Didn't think Morey would happen....and then it did!
    The anti hinkie?
    I don’t know anything about anything but morey has pretty much never drafted in the first round and it’s all hinkie did.

Well...apples and oranges. You need stars to win. You get them either by drafting them or using your assets to acquire them via trade. Morey was able to use his assets to obtain stars like Harden and the Rockets were title contenders for most of his tenure.

Hinkie, on the other hand, had to acquire his assets first but then was fired before he got a chance to do anything with them.

Two different situations.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Stick it in my veins.
    Holy shit. Got rid of one of the worst contracts in the NBA, acquired 2 guys with better career 3 pt % than anyone else on the entire team, and scored one of the biggest steals in the draft at No. 21. And did it all without having to give up Thybulle OR Shake, which almost everyone thought had to happen in order to dump Horford’s contract. What a day!
    Ya think it's been awkward this whole time between Elton and Morey? Part of me feels like Elton's taking his lumps like a champ. But good god I'm loving Morey just destroying Brand's major moves.