dannydanny Posts: 2,270
    4 nights at the spectrum 
    setlists

danny d
  • Options
    bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 713
    edited October 2020
    GREAT list thus far.

I’d add DTE Animated video...and maybe all the MSG shows from each tour.
    Post edited by bigbiggzy on
  • Options
    bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 713
    Also - MR. JOSH. FRIGGIN. EVANS.

(drops mic while leaving the room to thunderous applause....go on, Josh...take a bow....you deserve it....go on now.....don’t be shy)
  • Options
    SR91748SR91748 Posts: 138
    Spectrum shows 2009
    Home and Away shows 2018
    Global Citizen 2015 and Ed appearances
    All the side projects, and particularly their charitable contributions (Flight to Mars)
    Vitalogy Foundation
    Riot Act tour and the Bush mask
    All in WA - re COVID, BLM
    The posters and arts support
    I love PJ's music. I'm a fan and 10C member b/c of all they've done, and overcome. They're my age, and I'm in the greater Seattle region, so i share many of the same teen to adult regional experiences. I am inspired by their contributions to this world. The Home shows donations were no small thing. They've done a lot of good, in addition to their remarkable catalog. 
  • Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    “Shoe the Shoeless!” 

“Me and Jeff will be at the exit beating the shit out of people with no shoes!” 

Daughter “It’s OK”  Jones Beach 
  • Options
    Will be updating this the entire day on our Facebook and Twitter accounts. All 30 moments scattered throughout the day. Follow us to keep track @liveon4legspod

so far:
    Mamasan Tape
    Off Ramp Cafe
    MTV Unplugged
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com
  • Options
    Update:
    Mamasan Tape
    Off Ramp Cafe
    MTV Unplugged
    Pinkpop 92
    Drop In The Park
    Bob Dylan Tribute
    93 VMAs
    Ticketmaster Dispute
    Atlanta 1994
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

• Options
    CJ260717CJ260717 Posts: 414
    The non-Ticketmaster show in Augusta, Maine.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,816
    the Boston/Mansfield Experiment
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    It’s like a setlist thread...
    Mamasan Tape
    Off Ramp Cafe
    MTV Unplugged
    Pinkpop 92
    Drop In The Park
    Bob Dylan Tribute
    93 VMAs
    Ticketmaster Dispute
    Atlanta 1994
    Orpheum 1994
    SNL 1994
    Mirror Ball Sessions
    Self Pollution Radio
    Soldier Field 1995
    Randall’s Island 1996
    Matt Cameron Joins on Letterman

• Options
    Continuing...
    Breath at MSG
    Roskilde Festival
    Crown Of Thorns Vegas 2000
    Alive Key Arena 2000
    Long Road Tribute to Heroes
    Bu$hleaguer Nassau Coliseum 2003
    Do The Evolution MSG 2003

• Options
    Sobelberg8Sobelberg8 Posts: 928
    edited October 2020
    Here is the full 30...
    Mamasan Tape
    Off Ramp Cafe
    MTV Unplugged
    Pinkpop 92
    Drop In The Park
    Bob Dylan Tribute
    93 VMAs
    Ticketmaster Dispute
    Atlanta 1994
    Orpheum 1994
    SNL 1994
    Mirror Ball Sessions
    Self Pollution Radio
    Soldier Field 1995
    Randall’s Island 1996
    Matt Cameron Joins on Letterman
    Breath at MSG
    Roskilde Festival
    Crown Of Thorns Vegas 2000
    Alive Key Arena 2000
    Long Road Tribute to Heroes
    Bu$hleaguer Nassau Coliseum 2003
    Do The Evolution MSG 2003
    Mansfield Trilogy
    Spectrum Closing Shows
    Temple of the Dog Reunion at PJ20
    Wrigley 2013
    Moline 2014
    Tenadephia 2016
    Rock n Roll Hall Of Fame Induction

thoughts? I think we came as close as possible to nailing this as we could

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,816
    can't forget Waffles with Dave and Stone
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    1. Andy Wood
    2. Temple of the Dog
    3. Ten
    4. Jeremy Video -no more videos
    5. MTV Unplugged
    6. Vs.
    7. Vitalogy
    8. Ticketmaster 
    9. Kurt Cobain's death
    10. Mirrorball
    11. No Code
    12. Yield
    13. Matt Cameron
    14. Binaural
    15. Bootlegs
    16. Rockslide
    17. Riot Act
    18. Carbon Mitigation
    19. Benaroya Hall
    20. Vote for Change
    21. Pearl Jam
    22. Backspacer
    23. PJ20
    24. Lightning Bolt
    25. Wrigley 2013, Wrigley 2016 - Lets Play Two
    26. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
    27. Activism summary
    28. Home Shows
    29. Gigaton
    30. COVID-19

you're god and you've got big hands
  • Options
    nooramnooram Posts: 389
    pickle margarita
    Seattle 8/91, MPLS 3/92, St Paul 8/92, Denver 6/95, Missoula 6/98, MPLS 6/98, Albuquerque 10/00, Seattle 12/02, St Paul 6/03, Thunder Bay 9/05, DC 5/06, St Paul x2 6/06, Vancouver (EV) 4/08, DC 6/08, Chicago x2 8/09, KC 5/10, MPLS (EV) 7/11, Chicago 7/13, St Paul 10/14, Santiago 11/15, Missoula 8/18, Denver 9/22, Saint Paul 8/23, Saint Paul 9/23
  • Options
    London, Ont & Wrigley '13.

Getting warmed up for the 5 year Lightning Bolt tour!

It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe