Options

Sunrise/sunset

Comments

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    Wow tatouine

eastern indiana, with smoke haze from 2000 miles away wildfires
    Yep.  All that red y'all are seeing is haze from the pacific fires.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    GlowGirl said:
    Costa Rica - summer 2018. This was the most amazing sunset I have ever seen in my life. So beautiful. 
    holy shit. that belongs on a wall. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    GlowGirl said:
    Four times a year in NYC, the sunsets line up with the Avenues where you can see the sunset straight through without any buildings blocking it. This is called Manhattanhenge. When this happens there are tons of people on the streets taking photos. Here is one that I took a few years ago from 42nd Street looking west to the Hudson River. The next two are supposed to happen on May 29th and July 12th. I hope I can be outside to see them. They usually draw a huge crowd, so I guess it all depends on where we are at by then.

always reminds me of a movie poster
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,676
    things you get to see on a dewy morning.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    things you get to see on a dewy morning.....
    one of my favourite things to discover is a perfectly constructed spider web. just a marvel of nature. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    rw160510rw160510 Posts: 909
    edited September 2020
    Been a while since I contributed. This is Newmarket gallops last weekend
  • Options
    I don't think I posted this one either. Dawn over Suffolk in February this year
  • Options
    rw160510 said:
    I don't think I posted this one either. Dawn over Suffolk in February this year

stunning.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    new phone. galaxy S20+. 50x zoom capable. .first pics...

• Options
    edited September 2020
    oh this camera on the Galaxy S20+.
    sunrise over Columbus Ohio....

Post edited by mickeyrat on

• Options
    I love seeing all the places and countries in this thread. Great pics
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,907
    Great pix mickey and rw.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options

• Options
    moonset....

• Options
    So hard to get the moon looking like it does in person on a phone
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options

• Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,907
    Gorgeous shots guys.  I agree Rob, getting a good “actual” moon shot with a regular or cellphone camera is hard.  This one is from last night with Mars shining bright to the left of the moon.

This morning’s sunrise was magical and ethereal.  Between the atmospheric haze from the smoke from the fires down the coast in the US making the sun red and the early morning fog I had to stop on my way to work to take some pictures.

"What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    Love all the photos. It's been grey here for a week or two now
  • Options
    camsjamcamsjam Posts: 375
    Aries full Hunters Moon
  • Options
    camsjamcamsjam Posts: 375
    sunset in Albuquerque
  • Options
    The moon has been so big and bright.  I feel its power.

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options

• Options
    Wonderful  .
    I love the atmosphere of a different country. The road signs. Trucks. Trains . 
    Really makes me think of my travels.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options

• Options
    from oct  9
    and a couple from the 14th. the last is one my buddy sent me..

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    ^^^ love that sky
  • Options

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07