The AMT Marijuana Thread

Comments

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    “Blonde on blonde” :giggle:

Seems Friday is our dispensary day. Our place even threw in a nice freebie J.

Apropos of nothing, a local dispensary is under fire for its customers. They started out leaving trash and shit all over the surrounding residential neighborhood, and lately lots of violence. Like groups robbing people, assaults on the street, GTA, etc.

Gives everyone a bad name!
  • hedonist said:

Apropos of nothing, a local dispensary is under fire for its customers. They started out leaving trash and shit all over the surrounding residential neighborhood, and lately lots of violence. Like groups robbing people, assaults on the street, GTA, etc.

That sucks! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    hedonist said:

That's brutal, hate to hear shit like that 
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Frost is due here my brothers plants are to big to move indoors 
     It may all be fucked
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Frost is due here my brothers plants are to big to move indoors 
     It may all be fucked
    You can make a nice covering for them  out of some easy attainable items , a frame and plastic tarp could help ,I cover mine at night with a beach umbrella..
  • I have some fleece im going to do just that  for him
     Thanks jose
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    I'm harvesting this weekend, but my plants went thru 2 minor frosts the week before, they'll be ok. Up here in Canada some of us kind of think one frost is a good thing. 
    We kind of had that same thing happen last week to us lastexit, cold snap came out of nowhere and plants were to big to go inside. Jose is correct too in covering them with a sheet, works fine.
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • BLACK35 said:
    I'm harvesting this weekend, but my plants went thru 2 minor frosts the week before, they'll be ok. Up here in Canada some of us kind of think one frost is a good thing. 
    We kind of had that same thing happen last week to us lastexit, cold snap came out of nowhere and plants were to big to go inside. Jose is correct too in covering them with a sheet, works fine.
    Yeah I hear you I started covering mine at the beginning of this month and the two I still have going are doing really good letting them go for another week should be good to go..
  • I hear cold makes  them purple too. Well minor cold.
    We will be in the lap of the gods
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

edited September 2020
    The topper to one of my plants - Blue Cheese
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • BLACK35 said:
    The topper to one of my plants - Blue Cheese
    Nice! Do you have mason jars ready for the curing process? 
    Yep and going to pick up another dozen tomorrow just to make sure. Going to let them dry a few more days and then put them thru a bud trimmer I have nd clean them up just a bit more. I'm going to have a great happen this year, looking like best ever 😁
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • BLACK35 said:
    Yep and going to pick up another dozen tomorrow just to make sure. Going to let them dry a few more days and then put them thru a bud trimmer I have nd clean them up just a bit more. I'm going to have a great happen this year, looking like best ever 😁
    Nice make sure they are dried! If you can snap a small branch but not snap off your good to jar☝️
    BLACK35 said:
    Nice make sure they are dried! If you can snap a small branch but not snap off your good to jar☝️
    Thanks for the tip 👍
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
  • The one picture of drying stem and two of buds curing in mason jars! Two different strains you can see the difference I’ve tried both and they are really good! 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    Anyone familiar with Delta 8 extracts?  Evidently it's lower THC but still psychoactive.  Extracted from hemp.  there's a loophole in VA that allows that to be sold, but curious if others have had it and had success. 
  • mrussel1 said:
    Anyone familiar with Delta 8 extracts?  Evidently it's lower THC but still psychoactive.  Extracted from hemp.  there's a loophole in VA that allows that to be sold, but curious if others have had it and had success. 
    I’m not to much of an extract connoisseur but I do make my own hash, oil, tincture from my harvest trimming..
  • mrussel1 said:
    I’m not to much of an extract connoisseur but I do make my own hash, oil, tincture from my harvest trimming..
    How do you make the  hash?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• mrussel1 said:
    How do you make the  hash?
    I take all my trimmings put them in a plastic bucket at least a gallon or more size one add dry ice shake for 3 minutes or more then dump everything into sifting bags, shake over glass table or picture frame all the keif falls into glass once done I collect it put into parchment paper and press with heating iron! I’ll post a video this fall how too! 
  • https://youtu.be/Ao7J8_oeOt0
    This is the process I use to make hash it’s fairly easy, I haven’t used any of my buds only the trimmings but still get good results! 
  • Great  thanks
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Before and after this plant is by far my best so far outdoor growing not to shabby got 5 oz out of it and it’s so good! 
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    “Heaven, I’m in heaven...”
    Alcohol based tincture I’m reducing it at low low heat to leave just the oil uhmm uhmm good!
    Alcohol based tincture I’m reducing it at low low heat to leave just the oil uhmm uhmm good!
    Looking good Jose!
    Going to post some pictures of this year's crop tomorrow,. It's been a busy 2 weeks. Got 17oz of my 1st plant
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    BLACK35 said:
    Looking good Jose!
    Going to post some pictures of this year's crop tomorrow,. It's been a busy 2 weeks. Got 17oz of my 1st plant
    What 😮 yes please I’d love to see..
  • 17oz. Holy guacamole.  Thats  haul. Yes please do show.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    BLACK35 said:
    Looking good Jose!
    What 😮 yes please I’d love to see..
    Is that the green dragon tincture, Jose?
    I SAW PEARL JAM