The AMT Marijuana Thread

Comments

• These are really filling out nicely this month is crucial m hoping for low amounts of rain plenty of dry sunshine, I have to cover them at night to prevent the morning due to get onto them colas!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,432
    These are really filling out nicely this month is crucial m hoping for low amounts of rain plenty of dry sunshine, I have to cover them at night to prevent the morning due to get onto them colas!
    Looking good Jose!
    It funny that you don't want the dew, I pretty much get it every morning now. I lov3 the morning cause with th3 dew, it mk3s them colas shine
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • BLACK35 said:
    These are really filling out nicely this month is crucial m hoping for low amounts of rain plenty of dry sunshine, I have to cover them at night to prevent the morning due to get onto them colas!
    Looking good Jose!
    It funny that you don't want the dew, I pretty much get it every morning now. I lov3 the morning cause with th3 dew, it mk3s them colas shine
    Yeah due can cause bud rot so it’s best to cover them specially if we get some humid days, I’m in the northeast where are you & what kind of weather are you having ? 
    I do watch fot that for sure, I usually give them a little shake. I'm in Ontario, days are low 20s Celsius  and over nights getting usually 9 - 15 
    Things starting to cool down
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • marjenmarjen CT Posts: 792
    marjen said:
    As far as 40 year old. Go for it man. One life only 
    Went for it :) let you know how it goes. 
    So did you make it out alive?
    I did. In fact didn’t really feel anything. Tried again a couple weeks later and still nothing. Tried 5mg edible first time. 7.5 second time. I guess I need more ? Also tried 5 mg after a few beers and nothing. 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I tried 15mg my first time with edibles, and it was just right. 

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    dankind said:

Lightweight. 

:kiss:
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    hedonist said:
    dankind said:

Lightweight. 

Hey, I can eat an entire gummy bear. 

Can someone let me know when Tim Cook pulls his head out of his ass and greenlights the Pax app again? I dig my Pax 3 so far, but it’s frustrating knowing that it can do so much more. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    I do three to four...sometimes six =)

I recently saw there’s a live resin vape available. 
  • hedonist said:
    I do three to four...sometimes six =)

I recently saw there’s a live resin vape available. 
    I might have to invest in a Rosin press I can probably get a good one for less than $600 the process seems easy enough to do at home 🤓
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,627
    dankind said:
    hedonist said:
    dankind said:

Lightweight. 

Hey, I can eat an entire gummy bear. 

Can someone let me know when Tim Cook pulls his head out of his ass and greenlights the Pax app again? I dig my Pax 3 so far, but it’s frustrating knowing that it can do so much more. 
    Had my pax 3 for a few years. Use it every day and it works like the first day. Love it and barely ever used the app. What am I missing out on? 
    This years buds are looking good
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    Pretty purple!

i finally got one of these:

It’s powerful and all, but really no different than a typical vape. Very clean, simple style and tastes nice. 
  • BLACK35 said:
    This years buds are looking good
    Awesome indeed those purple leaves are cool! 
  • Smithtown purple berry & Matias Red 
    Those crystals!
  • hedonist said:
    Those crystals!
    Yes they are insane these buds are just nasty with trichomes unreal when I look through eye piece! It’s like looking at Alice in Wonderland stuff 😀
    hedonist said:
    Those crystals!
    Yes they are insane these buds are just nasty with trichomes unreal when I look through eye piece! It’s like looking at Alice in Wonderland stuff 😀
    They should have signs that read “smoke me”. That’ll take you to and through the looking glass :lol:
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,931
    I drove up to Niles, MI on Saturday to visit a dispensary. It was like a kid in the candy shop.

I can't believe I can legally buy this stuff now.  It sucks that I have to drive two hours but I'll take it.  It's amazing how much you are allowed to purchase.  I wouldn't be able to smoke that in a year I bet.

I grabbed some edibles, 5g of weed, and two pre rolls which are giant dog legs.  

I had visited a dispensary last year in Vegas but just grabbed some edibles.  I was so naive...I bought like 4 brownies and ended up eating like 4 squares of one.  I left the others for the maids.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    I drove up to Niles, MI on Saturday to visit a dispensary. It was like a kid in the candy shop.

I can't believe I can legally buy this stuff now.  It sucks that I have to drive two hours but I'll take it.  It's amazing how much you are allowed to purchase.  I wouldn't be able to smoke that in a year I bet.

I grabbed some edibles, 5g of weed, and two pre rolls which are giant dog legs.  

I had visited a dispensary last year in Vegas but just grabbed some edibles.  I was so naive...I bought like 4 brownies and ended up eating like 4 squares of one.  I left the others for the maids.
    the pre rolls i get here are huge like that too. and now you're not supposed to share. jesus, no way i'm finishing this thing myself and not trying to eat a brick of cheese in one sitting. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

The tips of the pre rolls are made with thicker paper.  I used to find my kids tearing up playing cards and I always wondered what the hell they were doing.  Turns out they were using pieces of cards to serve as a puff piece.  Interesting...it is definitely a better design. 

It's fascinating to get a professionally rolled joint.  My first one ever.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    We’re partial to the pricier glass-tipped infused prerolls, and get mighty pissed when one runs :angry:
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    marjen said:
    marjen said:
    I did. In fact didn’t really feel anything. Tried again a couple weeks later and still nothing. Tried 5mg edible first time. 7.5 second time. I guess I need more ? Also tried 5 mg after a few beers and nothing. 
    It takes a lot of edibles for me to feel much.  5mg is not really much.  I prefer smoking it.
    Give Peas A Chance…
    The tips of the pre rolls are made with thicker paper.  I used to find my kids tearing up playing cards and I always wondered what the hell they were doing.  Turns out they were using pieces of cards to serve as a puff piece.  Interesting...it is definitely a better design. 

It's fascinating to get a professionally rolled joint.  My first one ever.
    Back in the 80's my brother and I used cigarrette packaging for the tips...worked great.

Give Peas A Chance…
    marjen said:
    marjen said:
    It takes a lot of edibles for me to feel much.  5mg is not really much.  I prefer smoking it.
    I tried the 5mg gummies a few nights and it just melted me into the chair.  Nothing crazy, just a nice relaxed feeling.  

marjen said:
    marjen said:
    I tried the 5mg gummies a few nights and it just melted me into the chair.  Nothing crazy, just a nice relaxed feeling.  
    That's good.  I've been told that some people edibles do not do much for.  I wonder if that is me?  Or if that is true?  I'm also a little on the big side...It sounds like you get a great experience from edibles.
    Give Peas A Chance…
    I got so much to learn still.  I am going to try to grow my own next summer.  Anyone in Canada know where I can get good seeds (any recommended companies, black market is fine).
    Give Peas A Chance…
    I got so much to learn still.  I am going to try to grow my own next summer.  Anyone in Canada know where I can get good seeds (any recommended companies, black market is fine).
    We got ours this year from QSC (Quebec Seed Company) and they have turned out wonderful so far, check some of my pictures above
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    marjen said:
    marjen said:
    That's good.  I've been told that some people edibles do not do much for.  I wonder if that is me?  Or if that is true?  I'm also a little on the big side...It sounds like you get a great experience from edibles.
    yeah 5mg isn't much...it seems like 10mg is considered a normal "dose" but 5mg does give me a nice buzz...honestly I could have taken a nap and slept pretty hard for awhile so it made me wonder if I want sativa instead of indica.  I stayed away from sativa because I was worried about it making me paranoid.

The other thing to remember is that it does take 45-60 minutes to really kick in.  

• Blonde on blonde top picture and the other is a berry strain..