Donald Trump

Comments

• DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
    He’d wish me well. He’d wish you well. He’ll doubledown on wishing a child sex trafficker well. Can’t come up with something respectable to say about John Lewis because he skipped his inauguration. 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    dignin said:
    static111 said:
    Dear god did anyone catch the Axios interview? Who let him in front of the camera? Wow
    https://youtu.be/zaaTZkqsaxY
    that was.....something else. my god he's the stupidest man to ever hold that office. the incompetence is overwhelming. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

oh my god
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

"i wish her well, I'd wish you well, I'd wish anyone well". 

except the central park 5. then i take out an ad in the newspaper to advocate for their death. 

but everyone else I'd wish them well. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712

2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    DewieCox said:
    He’d wish me well. He’d wish you well. He’ll doubledown on wishing a child sex trafficker well. Can’t come up with something respectable to say about John Lewis because he skipped his inauguration. 
    He's a racist

Now imagine his supporters

all of us
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

is this going to be his Frost/Nixon moment?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769

Caption:  Huh???

Falling down,...not staying down
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    LOL "yo where my semites at?" is something I can totally picture someone on family guy saying.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    i made it about 6 minutes into the interview and gave up. dude is a moron.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

i can't believe i watched the entire thing. he is absolutely 100 percent a moron. "we are better than the world". what the fuck?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    Always and forever the snake oil salesman................not buying.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,603
    Same.  I enjoyed watching the team enter the WH. That was interesting.  All down hill after that
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    mrussel1 said:
    Same.  I enjoyed watching the team enter the WH. That was interesting.  All down hill after that
    I disagree. It is worth watching in it's entirety because that, along with the Wallace interview, are two extremely rare cases of a journalist being able to ask follow up questions to him, which exposes his lies and utter incomprehension of whatever subject they're discussing.

It's a must watch, in my opinion. I'd like to know what the Trump guy who showed up yesterday thinks of it actually. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    i'm at 14:33 seconds. 

dude handed him papers and was like "you figure it out" lol.

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,603
    mrussel1 said:
    I disagree. It is worth watching in it's entirety because that, along with the Wallace interview, are two extremely rare cases of a journalist being able to ask follow up questions to him, which exposes his lies and utter incomprehension of whatever subject they're discussing.

It's a must watch, in my opinion. I'd like to know what the Trump guy who showed up yesterday thinks of it actually. 
    While I enjoy good journalism,  I don't think I can handle 37 minutes of him.  I can't watch his debates either for the same reason. 
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

While I enjoy good journalism,  I don't think I can handle 37 minutes of him.  I can't watch his debates either for the same reason. 
    it was actually quite good. interviewer knew exactly how to handle him. give him a few softball compliments, but didn't let up on the questioning when trump characteristically veered off into "no one's ever done what i've done" territory. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

i finished it. i need a medal for having sat through that ridiculousness.

if he wins, we are screwed,

BAG DADDY!! I TOOK HIM OUT!!

i think the thing that is the most galling to me is, trump wants credit for doing things he is supposed to do as president. whereas most people like all of us here would just do something or say something because we are supposed to because it is part of a day's work, this dude wants to be thanked and acknowledged for the most basic things.

edited August 2020
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

it was actually quite good. interviewer knew exactly how to handle him. give him a few softball compliments, but didn't let up on the questioning when trump characteristically veered off into "no one's ever done what i've done" territory. 
    Yeah I agree. We need him to stupidly agree to more interviews with real journalists

(He's on with Lou Dobbs today and Fox and Friends tomorrow) lol
    chinese-happy.jpg
    That Mercedes Schlap lady was on CNN today saying Nevada's new law allows people to cast mail in ballots AFTER election day. That cannot be true right? I thought it was just that they allowed an extra week to count those that came in after election day. I assume they need to be postmarked by 11/3 right?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,429
    That Mercedes Schlap lady was on CNN today saying Nevada's new law allows people to cast mail in ballots AFTER election day. That cannot be true right? I thought it was just that they allowed an extra week to count those that came in after election day. I assume they need to be postmarked by 11/3 right?
    from reno...

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,482
    Yea, people are outraged athletes aren’t standing for the anthem, never mind nine straight days of 1,000+ covid deaths. Thanks Team Trump Treason. Sure am glad my head exploded back when Charlottesville happened.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    mickeyrat said:
    from reno...

That doesn't address what Schlap alleged though...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,429
    mickeyrat said:
    from reno...

That doesn't address what Schlap alleged though...
    I know.  leads me to believe then its the usual fearmongering.

law as reported reads as an amendment to existing absentee rules which I assume means either postmarked by or received by.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    edited August 2020
  • Washington (CNN)Jonathan Swan, a reporter for Axios, has revealed the magic words that expose President Donald Trump's lies for what they are.

Who?
    What?
      How?
      No.
      In an interview that aired Monday night on "Axios on HBO," Swan demolished some of Trump's most dishonest talking points with a powerful tactic that has rarely been used by the people Trump has allowed to interview him:
      "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    This discussion has been closed.