Sneaker Head Kicks Collectors Page "All Sneaker Talk"

Comments

• bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    I guess it's a good thing I don't like off-white for my shoes.  Didn't know they were in such high demand.  To each their own, I suppose.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    bbiggs said:
    I guess it's a good thing I don't like off-white for my shoes.  Didn't know they were in such high demand.  To each their own, I suppose.
    Anything red too.  Those usually are instant sell outs.
    RiotZact said:
    So I’ve always been a huge fan of Jordan’s, but I’ve just finally been coming around to actually buying some. I scored those Fire Red Vs mentioned on the previous page. Awesome OG colorway on perhaps my favorite silhouette. I wasn’t able to get the Alternate Grape/Grape Ice Vs on the release date but I waited until they dropped a little bit on StockX and got them at a reasonable price. The OG Grapes are my favorite shoe of all time, and my favorite colors are purple and teal, so needless to say I love the colorway and can’t wait for them to arrive. 

Some releases I’m looking forward to: Varsity Royal 3s, Alternate Bel-Air 5s, the purple Quai 54 VIs (assuming they get a wide release), the Off-White Bred IVs (I know, I know. Fat chance), any OG colorway of the 1,3,4,or 5s. 

Any OG re-release there are usually plenty to go around.  The Quai sneakers I have yet to see release in any decent numbers here in the US.
    If these looked like this regularly I'd be all over them.  This is 3M with the lights out though...

I'm surprised that any new colorways are hard to find unless they are collabs.

I missed out on the GD kicks this weekend.  Wanted those...
    bbiggs said:
    Anything red too.  Those usually are instant sell outs.
    Another color I don't want on my kicks.  Looks like I'm in business lol

• RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201
    Red? On Jordan’s? Yuck!
    RiotZact said:
    Red? On Jordan’s? Yuck!
    I hope you're joking?  Infrared Vi's, Fire Red IIII's, Bred XI's, XII Cherry, Flu games, XXI Red Suede.

Some serious heat here and I didn't name them all.
    Oh and the Carmine VII's!!!
    Haha yes I’m joking. And aren’t the Carmine’s a VI colorway?
    RiotZact said:
    Haha yes I’m joking. And aren’t the Carmine’s a VI colorway?
    Yes, I mistakenly added an I.

Vi bubble, VII no bubble.

Something that gained huge momentum was the Raging Bull pack with the red suede V's.  Those sat on shelves then one day BOOM.  You couldn't find them.  I had bought 2 DMP packs and sold them both for a nice profit.
    I think they are retroing the Carmines early next year. I’ll be all over that for sure. 
    I don't like an all red shoe is what I meant.  Obviously I like a certain amount of red on J's.  The OG 4, 5 and 6 are my all time faves.  But an all red shoe...nope.
    RiotZact said:
    I think they are retroing the Carmines early next year. I’ll be all over that for sure. 
    It seems every 5 years you get a full retro or a partial.  They did a reverse colorway a few years ago and then the DMP before that.

I think we are due for an XI Cool grey release.  Been a while for that one.  10 years now?
    bbiggs said:
    I don't like an all red shoe is what I meant.  Obviously I like a certain amount of red on J's.  The OG 4, 5 and 6 are my all time faves.  But an all red shoe...nope.
    Air Jordan 21 OG Red Suede - Air Jordan - 313495 602  GOAT
    Jordan 5 Retro DMP Raging Bull Red Suede - 136027-601
    ^Couldn't do it brother.  Just not my thing.  I'm a vanilla kind of dude I guess. lol
    bbiggs said:
    ^Couldn't do it brother.  Just not my thing.  I'm a vanilla kind of dude I guess. lol
    I'm not a fan of all red but I love those 2 and I used to wear these:
    Air Jordan XX3 23 PREMIER 7052008 BLACKVARSITY RED-WHITE 318376 061 Size 95
    Not ALL red but they are still fire and one of my all-time fav jordans that he didn't wear.
    Is anyone else a sucker for 1 lows? Obviously the highs have more appeal but I think a lot of people don’t remember/realize that the low actually is an OG silhouette. I like that they fly under the radar so they aren’t crazy expensive and don’t sell out immediately, but one con to that is that I can’t seem to find any concrete info on when they actually drop? I want these 2 pairs really bad but the articles just say that their “coming soon”.

I want those black ones!  Wow.  Please share the drop date if you find it and I'll do the same.  ISO!!  :lol:
    bbiggs said:
    I want those black ones!  Wow.  Please share the drop date if you find it and I'll do the same.  ISO!!  :lol:
    Yeah those are awesome. And will do!
    RiotZact said:
    Is anyone else a sucker for 1 lows? Obviously the highs have more appeal but I think a lot of people don’t remember/realize that the low actually is an OG silhouette. I like that they fly under the radar so they aren’t crazy expensive and don’t sell out immediately, but one con to that is that I can’t seem to find any concrete info on when they actually drop? I want these 2 pairs really bad but the articles just say that their “coming soon”.

Years ago I had bought these in Black and White.  I swore that I was going to wear these on my wedding night.  I am never getting married so oh well...
    https://www.kicksonfire.com/what-are-air-jordans/air-jordan-1-i/air-jordan-1-i-phat-low-premium-prom-pack-black-black-varsity-red/
    RiotZact said:

Years ago I had bought these in Black and White.  I swore that I was going to wear these on my wedding night.  I am never getting married so oh well...
    https://www.kicksonfire.com/what-are-air-jordans/air-jordan-1-i/air-jordan-1-i-phat-low-premium-prom-pack-black-black-varsity-red/
    Those are pretty slick! These were my first, and possibly favorite pair of Jordan’s that I ever owned. Unfortunately they were trashed and now they are $350 on StockX. 

• elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,205
    Grabbed these just for fun today.

Grabbed these just for fun today.

Blazers are hot.  Cool ass kicks.  I had a pair of "Jackie Robinsons".
    I think I’m going to have to get these on Saturday if I can. Most people like the brown ones better (no US release date announced for those yet), but I’m a sucker for purple. This means that I’ll likely have to skip the Alternate Bel-Air Vs the following week, which sucks, but considering that I just bought 2 pairs of Vs and I’ve never owned a pair of VIs I think it’s the right call. 

RiotZact said:
    I think I’m going to have to get these on Saturday if I can. Most people like the brown ones better (no US release date announced for those yet), but I’m a sucker for purple. This means that I’ll likely have to skip the Alternate Bel-Air Vs the following week, which sucks, but considering that I just bought 2 pairs of Vs and I’ve never owned a pair of VIs I think it’s the right call. 

good luck tracking those down. When u do please post some pics!
    RiotZact said:

I suppose if I strikeout at retail price then I’ll wait and try for the Bel-Airs, then if I miss those just go with whatever pair is going for cheaper on the resell market. 
    RiotZact said:
    RiotZact said:

I suppose if I strikeout at retail price then I’ll wait and try for the Bel-Airs, then if I miss those just go with whatever pair is going for cheaper on the resell market. 
    I just saw that these will be offered on SNKRS.  I think this is the first time the Quai54's were offered in the states!  I'll be trying for these too.
  • Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 484

AJ7s
    Ray Allen
    Bucks color edition 
  • Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 484

AJ6 Diffused Blue
    Jimmy Butler
    Mikemzl91 said:

AJ6 Diffused Blue
    Jimmy Butler
    I love PE's.