Options

Sneaker Head Kicks Collectors Page "All Sneaker Talk"

Comments

• Options

Ha that's funny.  That's the old box for the Space Jams.
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418

• Options

Nice Alex!
  • Options

Nice Alex!
    I get selected for early exclusive when the shoe sucks then I just feel obligated to buy em. Lol
  • Options

Nice Alex!
    I get selected for early exclusive when the shoe sucks then I just feel obligated to buy em. Lol
    These don’t suck though.

• Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

Nice Alex!
    These don’t suck though.

Congrats! Yea, I don't like them either. I would sell them ASAP get that top dollar. I hate all patent shoes, just look weird to me, but hey some people where them.
  • Options
    MedozK said:

Nice Alex!
    These don’t suck though.

Congrats! Yea, I don't like them either. I would sell them ASAP get that top dollar. I hate all patent shoes, just look weird to me, but hey some people where them.
    Thanks! I like 1s. I actually only collect 1s, and I think breds are perfect for 1s. Will probably never wear these, but maybe I will display them. In the military we call patent leather, corfams. People buy em when they are too lazy to shine their dress shoes. Lol
  • Options

• Options
    Any golfers out here? I’ll be going for these in the Nike app at 9:00.
  • Options
    If I still golfed I would be all over these.  Love when they did the xi's.
  • Options
    If I still golfed I would be all over these.  Love when they did the xi's.
    Yea, I had a couple pair of the concords. Just sold them as I just don't have the time to golf much.
  • Options

Nike, UPS, Holiday and weather delays, all worked together to bring me my last three orders all at once for a pretty good sneaker mail day. Goretex 1s will be overused now that I live in the PNW. Patent is actually very very nice. Will go great with my pleather spanx, but will probably end-up as a display in the man cave. 

• Options
    @crookedcross Alex I am very curious how the goretex hold up.  I was looking at the ACG's but they have the same material as the III and IV's and that doesn't hold up over time.

Anyone pick up those Moab ACG's?
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    @tempo_n_groove goretex will be used a lot so I will let you know. Thought about getting Mowabb, but I ended up getting a couple pairs of these on sale for $60 instead. Couldn't justify paying $180ish for a pair of shoes I'll just use to hike in mud etc. Turns out these Tims are one of the most comfortable shoes I've owned so I have been using them for my transit to work everyday (I have a mile long walk in the rain from the parking lot to the ship lol). 

https://www.timberland.com/shop/mens-garrison-trail-waterproof-hiking-boots-black-a2a1r015
  • Options
    Custom Blazers available in the Nike app right now if anyone is interested.

• Options
    @tempo_n_groove goretex will be used a lot so I will let you know. Thought about getting Mowabb, but I ended up getting a couple pairs of these on sale for $60 instead. Couldn't justify paying $180ish for a pair of shoes I'll just use to hike in mud etc. Turns out these Tims are one of the most comfortable shoes I've owned so I have been using them for my transit to work everyday (I have a mile long walk in the rain from the parking lot to the ship lol). 

https://www.timberland.com/shop/mens-garrison-trail-waterproof-hiking-boots-black-a2a1r015
    Funny you say rain.  You're in the PNW now son.  It always rains, lol!

Looked at those because I want a new hiking shoe, I use my LBJ XV's, while comfy they lack in ruggedness...  Anywho, out of my size!!!
  • Options

Looked at those because I want a new hiking shoe, I use my LBJ XV's, while comfy they lack in ruggedness...  Anywho, out of my size!!!
    Oh damn. They're out of size 7s?
  • Options

Oh damn. They're out of size 7s?
    hahahahaha!!!  You know I got a big damn hoof!
  • Options
    3 Days of Jordan restocks this weekend.  CK your twitter feeds!
  • Options
    This weekend? I thought it was 2/2? In the Nike app?
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    What did I miss??
  • Options
    What did I miss??
    They were dunks, sorry, not Jordans.
  • Options
    What did I miss??
    Was supposed to be Jordan’s as well. They backed out of day 3. Nike app says it will announce when. Not much to go for. SNKRS app did a Jordan restock a week ago.
  • Options
    What did I miss??
    Was supposed to be Jordan’s as well. They backed out of day 3. Nike app says it will announce when. Not much to go for. SNKRS app did a Jordan restock a week ago.
    SNKRS hasn't been  showing me anything good in a while.
  • Options
    What did I miss??
    SNKRS hasn't been  showing me anything good in a while.
    Agreed. 2022 has been full of duds.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    This will be an expensive year for me. About 5 must have Jordan releases, and a couple of the OG releases I will try to double up.
    Post edited by MedozK on
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,234
    Question for you more experienced sneaker heads. Other than the SNKRS app, and the Nike app where do you get your sneakers? I see shoes on the GOAT app for sale I never even saw come up for sale anywhere. Is there another place that releases limited stuff? 
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,985
    Question for you more experienced sneaker heads. Other than the SNKRS app, and the Nike app where do you get your sneakers? I see shoes on the GOAT app for sale I never even saw come up for sale anywhere. Is there another place that releases limited stuff? 
    You have local shops that release things.  There is Solefly, Mercer ST, places in Chicago, LA and even the HOH in the Bronx will put out stuff that you never see.
  • Options
    RyanRyan Posts: 1,016
    Was wondering  if I might be able to ask an American board member for some help here.
    I’m in Canada and desperately searching for a pair of the Jordan 1 low golf shoes.  They are popping up periodically on Golf Galaxy and Dick’s Sporting Goods, but neither retailer ships to Canada.  I’m not familiar/trustworthy of the mail forwarding services.  If anyone can let me ship to their address and then ship to me, I’ll throw in some extra $ for the trouble.
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,985
    Ryan said:
    Was wondering  if I might be able to ask an American board member for some help here.
    I’m in Canada and desperately searching for a pair of the Jordan 1 low golf shoes.  They are popping up periodically on Golf Galaxy and Dick’s Sporting Goods, but neither retailer ships to Canada.  I’m not familiar/trustworthy of the mail forwarding services.  If anyone can let me ship to their address and then ship to me, I’ll throw in some extra $ for the trouble.
    Yeah man, PM me and I will sort you out.