Options

Sneaker Head Kicks Collectors Page "All Sneaker Talk"

Comments

• Options
    On SNKRS the AJKO is up for raffle draw.  Hit it up now!

Go and put in a sz 12 for me if you pass.
    Oh man. I had no interest in these so I didn’t even launch the app, I could have put in for you. A SNKRS buddy is always good. Shoot me a pm if you wanna set up a text chain for future drops.
  • Options
    On SNKRS the AJKO is up for raffle draw.  Hit it up now!

Go and put in a sz 12 for me if you pass.
    Oh man. I had no interest in these so I didn’t even launch the app, I could have put in for you. A SNKRS buddy is always good. Shoot me a pm if you wanna set up a text chain for future drops.
    Yes I do because i, of course, did not get picked...
  • Options
    I’m on a terrible loss streak since the Travis Scott’s. Did you see yesterday afternoon the off white Air Force one drop? Of course a loss for me.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
    I’m on a terrible loss streak since the Travis Scott’s. Did you see yesterday afternoon the off white Air Force one drop? Of course a loss for me.
    I caught an L on those too.

During the Earthlings gig Friday night I noticed a bunch of Nikes on the stage.

Andrew Watt Dunk High Championship Navy (maybe)
    Josh K. Dunk Low Michigan
    Olivia Jordan 1 Lucky Green

I also saw a pair of the Dunk Low Brazils when passing through Denver Airport.
  • Options
    I caught an L on those too.

During the Earthlings gig Friday night I noticed a bunch of Nikes on the stage.

Andrew Watt Dunk High Championship Navy (maybe)
    Josh K. Dunk Low Michigan
    Olivia Jordan 1 Lucky Green

I also saw a pair of the Dunk Low Brazils when passing through Denver Airport.
    Dunks and SB's are hot.  They are more casual looking than say a KD or Kyrie show.

Hell even the new Jordans aren't for casual attire in years.  The XX3 I would say was the last one that you could pull that off with.
  • Options

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,015
    edited September 2021

Nice.  The design reminds me of old Force Nikes.

Edit:  Had to look them up.  Delta Force is what they remind me of.
    Post edited by tempo_n_groove on
  • Options

• Options
    I went with these guys instead this morning. I have the reverse of those dunks in Jordan’s. They are a good looking shoe though.
  • Options

• Options
    If anyone is interested. Not for me.
  • Options
    If anyone is interested. Not for me.
    That is a big fat no.  Celtic green on a pair of 3's?
  • Options
    If you have the SNKRS app go on it now.  Cool Grey XI are up!!!
  • Options
    There must be a million of these then…
  • Options
    I wish they'd drop some cool looking Xs. The XI is cool but my very favorite was the X....
    Raleigh, NC., 8/31/98, Charlotte, NC., 8/4/00, Greensboro, NC., 8/6/00, Mountain View, CA., 10/31/00, Raleigh, NC., 4/15/03, Charlotte, NC., 4/16/03, Mountain View, CA., 10/25/03, Asheville, NC., 10/6/04, Philadelphia, PA., 10/3/05, Washington D.C, 5/30/06, Virginia Beach, VA., 6/17/07, Philadelphia, PA., 10/28/09, Charlottesville, VA., 10/29/13, Charlotte, NC., 10/30/13, Memphis, TN., 10/14/14, Greenville, SC., 4/16/16, Hampton, VA., 4/19/16, Raleigh, NC., 4/20/16, Columbia, SC., 4/21/16, Boston, MA., 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18 & 9/4/18., Nashville, TN., 4/2/20., Nashville, TN., 9/16/22.

EV Solo - Washington, D.C., 8/17/08, Atlanta, GA., 6/24/09, Orlando, FL., 11/27/12.
  • Options
    I wish they'd drop some cool looking Xs. The XI is cool but my very favorite was the X....
    They did that 5 years ago during the All-star game.  Hopefully they do it again.

I picked up the "Lady Liberty" ones.  Loved them.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Hope so, on my MUST BUY list. Will prolly get a couple pairs if I can.
  • Options
    MedozK said:
    Hope so, on my MUST BUY list. Will prolly get a couple pairs if I can.
    I've got them all now, concord, CG, Colombia and Breds.
  • Options
    I still want a proper concord with the 23 on the back.
  • Options
    MedozK said:
    I still want a proper concord with the 23 on the back.
    I hear you.  The 45 on the back is still cool though.
  • Options
    Jordan 3 "Patchwork" dropping today along w I think a QS of the Offline Pack.  I really like those...
  • Options
    Jordan 3 "Patchwork" dropping today along w I think a QS of the Offline Pack.  I really like those...
    I really like those patchwork Jordan’s but I think $200 is just too much. I would have done the $150-$175 range. Also RIP Virgil…..
  • Options
    PIcked mine up today. Surprised how quick they went on foot sites this morning. All the bots and resellers are killing the game.
  • Options
    MedozK said:
    PIcked mine up today. Surprised how quick they went on foot sites this morning. All the bots and resellers are killing the game.
    That’s why I got out. Same thing with bourbon. They ruined that for me too. 
  • Options
    MedozK said:
    I got a pair on the early drop 11/15 
  • Options
    Anyone else score thos XI today?
  • Options
    Anyone else score thos XI today?
    Those just do nothing for me. They look like low top moon boots to me. I need the swoosh in my sneakers for whatever reason.
  • Options
    NY and Chi people ck your snkrs app.  The KAWS blazer is coming up for reservation!
  • Options
    115 Eastern it opens up!
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418