______ is on my turntable right now.

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,596
    bet no DJ played those songs back to back...the horror of it all. My brain doesn't know what to do.
    Ruined my jam. I'm out. 

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    mickeyrat said:

Enjoyable record and very good quality 
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

Enjoyable record and very good quality 
    just wish they put the bonus shit on wax too
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    From side D......

• Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,495

I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,495

I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155

Music from Rancho Relaxo. Love this album 

edited July 2020

Haven't dove into that stuff yet. Give me something.to look forward to. I'm usually late to the party.
    Loujoe said:

Haven't dove into that stuff yet. Give me something.to look forward to. I'm usually late to the party.
    Just a little later than me! I listened to both albums and the EP while driving for work on Spotify last month. Les Claypool is his own genre. 
    Have you heard Duo De Twang and the cover of AIC’s “Man in the Box”?

Loujoe said:

Just a little later than me! I listened to both albums and the EP while driving for work on Spotify last month. Les Claypool is his own genre. 
    Yes! Caught him twice in nyc. Saw les on the street walking with kehoe. Me:"hey les, they got dollar slices there". les: "oh really"
    Saw them play a tiny hotel club in nyc too. It was one of my finest moments in concert life. 
    Danny clinch was playing with them too, and Puddles the clown. Was disturbing and easily one of the best moments of my life! 
    Loujoe said:
    Loujoe said:

Yes! Caught him twice in nyc. Saw les on the street walking with kehoe. Me:"hey les, they got dollar slices there". les: "oh really"
    Saw them play a tiny hotel club in nyc too. It was one of my finest moments in concert life. 
    These are the kind of stories I hardly ever get to tell living in northern outposts most of my life. Very cool 

Any major dude will tell you the Dan rules..

• pjpjpaulpjpjpaul Posts: 1,648
    mrussel1 said:
    Any major dude will tell you the Dan rules..

Wilco covers that song. Love Steely Dan. 
    Virginia Beach 2000
    DC 2003
    DC 2004 (VFC)
    DC 2006
    Pittsburgh 2006
    Bonnaroo 2008
    Virginia Beach 2008
    DC 2008
    Philly (Spectrum) 10/31/2009
    DC 2010 (Jiffy Lube Live)
    PJ 20 night 1
    PJ 20 night 2
    Phoenix 2013
    LA 1 2013
    Memphis 2014
    Jacksonville 2016
    Greenville 2016
    Hampton 2016
    Columbia 2016
    Fenway 1 2016
    Fenway 2 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
    Wrigley 2 2018
    Fenway 1 2018
    Fenway 2 2018
    Sea Hear Now 2021
    Nashville 2022
    Louisville 2022
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    hey nineteen indeed

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

ikiT said:
    hey nineteen indeed

that's nice.  I highly recommend the 1978 double greatest hits.  There are a million of them so they are dirt cheap, but cut by Robert Ludwig so it sounds amazing.  You can get a good one for 10 bucks no problem.  
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

The Songs of the Worker Movement
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"