ogre1213 said:
    ogre1213 said:
    ikiT said:
    ogre1213 said:
    Trump 2020 
    HILARIOUS

Thanks for respecting my opinion 
    Did you voice an opinion?
    Opinion/comment/statement whatever you wanna call it. I guess I'm not allowed to or else I get disrespected and laughed at
    Such nice people here 
    You wrote 'Trump 2020'
    If you had written, 'Trump has done a superb job of handling this pandemic', then you'd get laughed at.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    edited July 2020
    ogre1213 said:
    ogre1213 said:
    ikiT said:
    ogre1213 said:
    Trump 2020 
    HILARIOUS

Opinion/comment/statement whatever you wanna call it. I guess I'm not allowed to or else I get disrespected and laughed at
    Such nice people here 
    One person said hilarious and another said good thinking yet you are a victim when you come in to the thread and just state: Trump 2020? You didn't state anything besides a single phrase that indicated your intention (at least that's what I assume your post means) to vote for Trump in 2020.

You have a riiiiiight to free speech! As long as you're not actually dumb enough to try it...
    https://youtu.be/wbLlQxMjmqc
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    Well which is it, Don? If China did so well in January for the American people, who has fucked it up since then? 

2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    tbergs said:
    ogre1213 said:
    ogre1213 said:
    ikiT said:
    ogre1213 said:
    Trump 2020 
    HILARIOUS

Such nice people here 
    One person said hilarious and another said good thinking yet you are a victim when you come in to the thread and just state: Trump 2020? You didn't state anything besides a single phrase that indicated your intention (at least that's what I assume your post means) to vote for Trump in 2020.

You have a riiiiiight to free speech! As long as you're not actually dumb enough to try it...
    https://youtu.be/wbLlQxMjmqc
    THESE ARE YOUR RIGHTS!
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Well which is it, Don? If China did so well in January for the American people, who has fucked it up since then? 

He hangs his hat on religion, guns, anti abortion and a strong economy. What would turn our economy around the quickest right now? A war. I definitely think he would do whatever possible to start a war with China now, if he could.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    edited July 2020
    YO you're free to say whatever you want.    Trump 2020 it is.  Settled.

Hey do you remember when he moved the crowd using the shields and truncheons so he could hold up that bible?  That was awesome.

https://youtu.be/jyl_j0g9AwU

Post edited by ikiT on
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    edited July 2020
    ogre1213 said:
    ogre1213 said:
    ikiT said:
    ogre1213 said:
    Trump 2020 
    HILARIOUS

Such nice people here 
    oh we have every right to disrespect the opinion itself. One thing I didnt see was a personal attack for having that opinion or statements saying you dont have a right to an opinion.

So please, share with us, just what in the past 3 1/2 years you deem as worthy of your vote this election or perhaps again.

From MY seat his public demeanor either in person or by tweet makes him unqualified for that office.  Thats just HOW his message is put out. The content is an embarrassment and is equally disqualifying.

The actions of his administration are of benefit for the few.

If the idea for electing him was he would run the country like his businesses. Welp, I'll concede he has done just that. Run us into the ground  is what he has done.

So sell me on the ldea of trump 2020.....
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739

He hangs his hat on religion, guns, anti abortion and a strong economy. What would turn our economy around the quickest right now? A war. I definitely think he would do whatever possible to start a war with China now, if he could.
    He is not starting a war with China!  China is not Iraq or Afghanistan.  That would likely be world war 3 and guaranteed a war with China would bring the war to North America...LOL...

Give Peas A Chance…
    edited July 2020
    It's not what you think it's what you follow...

https://youtu.be/OQvDRe79F8k
    Post edited by ikiT on

He is not starting a war with China!  China is not Iraq or Afghanistan.  That would likely be world war 3 and guaranteed a war with China would bring the war to North America...LOL...

Agreed,  no way,  no chance.  China is not to be trifled with. 
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,813

If he thought it would help him win, he'd do it in a heartbeat.  This would be where those checks and balances would finally have to kick in.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    OnWis97 said:

If he thought it would help him win, he'd do it in a heartbeat.  This would be where those checks and balances would finally have to kick in.
    Except we all know they wouldn’t. Especially if it created economic opportunities for the military industrial complex.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Tripling down on racism again doesn't seem like a smart way to win an election...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Hi! said:
    Id vote for Trump over Kanye.
    Seriously though, Kanye seems to have a mental illness and/ or has dug the hole so deep in trying to appear different, that he can’t get out. IDK, but I don’t even think Jay can reign in this piece of shit anymore, but I wish someone would. The whole religion/Sunday Service thing is really getting cultish. 

Self promotion, plus he seems to have an album coming out. 

He hasn’t done any of the things he needs to do to be on the ballot and he’s missed the deadline in a number of states, apparently. 

my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    Tripling down on racism again doesn't seem like a smart way to win an election...
    And the constituency just keeps getting narrower.  He's trying to appeal to a very, very small segment of people here. 
    edited July 2020
    mrussel1 said:
    And the constituency just keeps getting narrower.  He's trying to appeal to a very, very small segment of people here. 

Does it?  Maybe a little...he's in the upper 30s, I think; usually in the low/mid 40s.

Certainly, it appears to be a terrible strategy.  While it's almost impossible to reduce his popularity (Those there are there to stay), it seems like it might be difficult to get middle-of-the roaders and undecideds by appealing to the need to keep confederate monuments and practically telling us that many of us and our neighbors suck.  3D chess apparently doesn't recognize that his base is set and it's time to start securing others...
    OnWis97 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Does it?  Maybe a little...he's in the upper 30s, I think; usually in the low/mid 40s.

Certainly, it appears to be a terrible strategy.  While it's almost impossible to reduce his popularity (Those there are there to stay), it seems like it might be difficult to get middle-of-the roaders and undecideds by appealing to the need to keep confederate monuments and practically telling us that many of us and our neighbors suck.  3D chess apparently doesn't recognize that his base is set and it's time to start securing others...
    I think the segment of the population that responds favorably to this rhetoric is already firmly in his corner, and these new culture wars aren't gaining any votes.  At this point of his presidency, he needs to be adding, not subtracting.  And he's subtracting right now. I also think that many people are just plain tired of the show and frankly... and this one really hurts Trump...bored with him.  
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I think the segment of the population that responds favorably to this rhetoric is already firmly in his corner, and these new culture wars aren't gaining any votes.  At this point of his presidency, he needs to be adding, not subtracting.  And he's subtracting right now. I also think that many people are just plain tired of the show and frankly... and this one really hurts Trump...bored with him.  
    Dana Bash on CNN said she heard from Republican operatives that he's trying to attract the even more deplorable people who didn't come out and vote for him last time. Good luck with that. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    mrussel1 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Dana Bash on CNN said she heard from Republican operatives that he's trying to attract the even more deplorable people who didn't come out and vote for him last time. Good luck with that. 
    That’s a terrible strategy.  Either he’s ignoring advice or someone is bringing him down on the inside.

I'm not suggesting we are, just that we would "if he could". I don't think he could get it to happen, but I do think that he has but his little feelers out there to judge reactions and try to plant seeds. I am just thankful it seems to not be working.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    edited July 2020
    Nothing is little about the Obese 🍊 In Chief!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    He's being a good American by being obese he's appealing to the 60+% of Americans who are overweight. 
    That's not what Stormy said.
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,481
    OnWis97 said:
    Of course they did. We’re all just a bunch of suckers. Are you surprised by this? Where’s Randy Paul and his faux outrage? Drain the swamp. Sure.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
This discussion has been closed.