• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    Me too

Now we need a full online show
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • CarisaJCarisaJ Posts: 65
    Agreed, I enjoyed that. 
    And again I realised I can't hear that song and not dance to it. 😁
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,733
    Not bad at all! Definitely different, but then again so is the song. 
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    That was great.  By far best song on the album.  Would be nice to see them do something like Neil young’s fireside sessions.  
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,864
    Glad they got the Limp Bizkit guitarist for this performance.

• hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,860

Quote-ok that was interesting. was that josh klingoffer or josh evans?

Is that who this is?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Glad they got the Limp Bizkit guitarist for this performance.

LMAO
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

hrd2imgn said:

Quote-ok that was interesting. was that josh klingoffer or josh evans?

Is that who this is?
    klingoffer. was supposed to open the tour as Pluralone. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• i remain completely obsessed with this song. when i first heard it i was super happy about it
    that love keeps growing. great song. great video. LOVE LOVE LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Gravey1975Gravey1975 Posts: 267
    edited June 2020
    Make Josh Klinghoffer a full-time member. He's got the chops. He's a good kid. He's an innovator. He's a songwriter.  He's great at doing the dirty work, whether it's keys, background vocals, guitar, whatever. Plus he's a younger influence that would keep the band honest. He's a real talent. If Boom decided to retire to a beach somewhere then Josh would be an unbelievable addition.
    Post edited by Gravey1975 on
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    fuck. my winzip trial is over. i can't open it. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Make Josh Klinghoffer a full-time member. He's got the chops. He's a good kid. He's an innovator. He's a songwriter.  He's great at doing the dirty work, whether it's keys, background vocals, guitar, whatever. Plus he's a younger influence that would keep the band honest. He's a real talent. If Boom decided to retire to a beach somewhere then Josh would be an unbelievable addition.
    I normally would not entertain any kind of addition but he’s really good. 
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,392
    Great job with the mask - placed in and later cast out with Ed singing "Drown in the river". I love, love, love the girls dancing in the background with "I know the girls want to dance..." and joining in!!! Fantastic choreography video, Ed!

Mike, your black light effects rocked!!! Loved the keys Jeff!
  • JG49071JG49071 Posts: 70
    Was Eddie making out with that mask after smiling at someone off camera?
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,769
    I thought the whole event was very well done; enjoyed all the videos; they did what they set out to do; pull at the heartstrings and get you to donate.  If you watched the whole thing and didn't donate (if you have the means even for a few bucks); you have no heart.  J/k.  Every dollar counts; the sacrifice the health care workers have made in this country is remarkable.  But I understand if you just can't spare it during these difficult times.  I can; and I did.  I'm thankful that I could.  I'm grateful that these artists make the effort to bring us this entertainment to benefit others.
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    What a song. What a performance. The whole show was epic. Powerful S/K reimagined Modern Girl version, Dave Matthews brilliant and heartfelt song, Brandi and the twins bringing tears to my eyes. All the artists involved well done. Good jokes. Lots of sadness. My wife and I hope to be Washingtonians in the next few years so we are donating. Come on California, your on the clock.
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • What kind of mic is Ed using there? Nice candle.
    Since 1993.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    i remain completely obsessed with this song. when i first heard it i was super happy about it
    that love keeps growing. great song. great video. LOVE LOVE LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah it’s a stunning song period I’m glad they got some really tasty groves going on! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Other then Amazon Prime USA, is the broadcast available on any other site?
  • Squirrel JamSquirrel Jam Posts: 112
    1) Does anyone hear any part of this performance that doesn't sound exactly like the recorded song? I have watched it several times but still can't hear any differences, which is weird because I expect a live performance to deviate somewhat from original If you did, can you tell me what/when so I can go back and listen?
    2) I assume that when Ed misses singing a few words but you can hear them being sung it's because he's using one of those multi track playback pieces of equipment whose name I never can remember...Can someone please tell me the name of it so I can memorize it and sound cooler than I am the next time I have an opportunity to use it in a conversation?
    1) He doesn't sing "Dix".
    2) Fucked if I know.
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    The looping part at the end is definitely different 
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201
    Jeff’s guitar part during the “Expecting perfection...” part sounds way different. 
    1b) You can clearly hear Ed sing "sum" rather than "son".
  • Squirrel JamSquirrel Jam Posts: 112
    Cool! Thank  you I will listen again
    But I'm pretty sure he says dicks and it's just bleeped, no?
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,465

Yes, they also censored Sir Mix-a-Lot.
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613

Yes, they also censored Sir Mix-a-Lot.
    I pretty sure thats illegal. Anyone who sings Buttermilk Biscuits and Posse on Broadway gets a censorship pass for life.
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.