All In Washington

SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903

All In Washington
News June 17 2020

Join Pearl Jam in supporting All In Washington 2020 and tune in to the "All In WA: A Concert for COVID-19 Relief" on Wednesday, June 24th. The concert airs at 7 pm PT on local stations KREM, KING 5, KONG, and KSKN and at 8 pm PT on Amazon Prime Video.  

"All In WA: A Concert for COVID-19 Relief" will also include Macklemore, Brandi Carlile, Ciara, Ben Gibbard, The Black Tones, Dave Matthews, Sir Mix-A-Lot, Mary Lambert, Allen Stone, and actor Joel McHale and the Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carrol and Russel Wilson.  

All In Washington is a coalition of public officials, companies, philanthropic leaders, community foundations, United Way organizations, community leaders, frontline nonprofits, and individuals. Learn more about All In Washington here.

Comments

• Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    Nice that they added the mighty S-K.

• On the poster ahead of Sir Mix A Lot? 
    You know you’ve made it
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
     :) 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,606
    Where do I line up for merch.
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    Just make sure you social distance in the merch line. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,158
    Awesome, but I'm not local and I don't have Amazon Prime.
  • LizJLizJ Posts: 334
    "The concert will be streamed on Amazon Music's Twitch channel (www.twitch.tv/amazonmusic), and through www.allinwa.org on June 24, 2020 beginning at 7 p.m. local time. Immediately following the live stream, a recording of the concert will be available on Prime Video."

https://blog.aboutamazon.com/community/all-in-wa-virtual-concert-to-raise-funds-for-those-affected-by-the-covid-19-pandemic
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Do we have any idea how long their set will be?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Do we have any idea how long their set will be?
    Sounding like 1 song 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    Hoping the song they choose is a full length 7 Oclock. 
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    Odds are it will be a Gigaton song but I would not be surprised if a bit of WMA was mixed in.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,158
    LizJ said:
    "The concert will be streamed on Amazon Music's Twitch channel (www.twitch.tv/amazonmusic), and through www.allinwa.org on June 24, 2020 beginning at 7 p.m. local time. Immediately following the live stream, a recording of the concert will be available on Prime Video."

https://blog.aboutamazon.com/community/all-in-wa-virtual-concert-to-raise-funds-for-those-affected-by-the-covid-19-pandemic
    Oh, well that's better.
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,769
    So if I'm on the East coast and 7pm local is 10pm my time; will I be able to watch it on Amazon Prime any time going forward?  

• CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,894
    So if I'm on the East coast and 7pm local is 10pm my time; will I be able to watch it on Amazon Prime any time going forward?  

It's actually 8pm PST so 11pm EST on Amazon prime. I assume PJ will be near the end so looking like a late night on the east coast regardless. 
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    7 PT on local Seattle TV.  Then replay at 8 on Amazon.  As I understand it anyway.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    Do I have to tune in to Prime right away though or can I watch later in the day? It’s in the middle of the night. Does anyone know?
  • We All BelieveWe All Believe Scarsdale, NY Posts: 420
    Short highlight clip just posted on All In IG, set to Modest Mouse's "Float". A shot of Ed, Matt drumming,  & Stone holding a guitar (not a bass), then another shot of Ed holding a candle. All with trippy lighting lol.
    If not for love, I would be drowning.

Join the fight to prevent suicide at www.afsp.org
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    edited June 2020
    Just a reminder, the concert airs at 7pm PT

Immediately following the live stream, a recording of the concert will be available on Prime Video.

Post edited by Sea on
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 2,982

It's actually 8pm PST so 11pm EST on Amazon prime. I assume PJ will be near the end so looking like a late night on the east coast regardless. 
    PDT/EDT.  We're on Daylight Time, not Standard Time.  You might make people show up an hour early. :)
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Sea said:
    Just a reminder, the concert airs at 7pm PT

Immediately following the live stream, a recording of the concert will be available on Prime Video.

So the Prime video probably won't be till well after midnight EDT then?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • KB82926KB82926 Posts: 58
    Stream looks great in the Twitch App on my Apple TV. AmazonMusic channel. 
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,330
    I cant find this on amazon prime anywhere 
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mike was all freaky. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Thanks for sharing!
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
    edited June 2020
    Found it on prime. Search for "all in washington"
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Raulcf77Raulcf77 Posts: 14
    Brutal, its all I can say. Instant classic; the time will put this song in its place.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    That was interesting to say the least.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    I enjoyed the band’s performance.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore